Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy V3 Review  (Read 6373 times)
Darth Stingere
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »

I just bought the Prophecy V3... can't wait to receive it!

I noticed there's not any video review about it, i'll try to make one as soon as i get the saber!

I took the V3 with ultraedge heavygrade blade adegan blue, and of course the obsidian soundboard (but no clash effect). I bought it from italy (so unfortunately 56$ just for the shipping Sad ) it should arrive tomorrow with fedex (about 6 days)

I'll keep u informed guys

Neph

Did you get adegan silver, guardian blue, or arctic blue? No such thing as "adegan blue."

Without darkness, there is no light. Everything is based on comparison.

Dark Side points appreciated.

Nepher
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 03:19:07 PM »

Did you get adegan silver, guardian blue, or arctic blue? No such thing as "adegan blue."

sorry, my mistake (what a noob  Embarrassed) i meant Artic Blue!!! The new one... it's awesome!

i can't edit the old post any more... anyway thanks!  Wink
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:23:42 PM by Nepher » Logged

Nepher
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 12:19:53 AM »

ok finally i got the saber!!! just 6 days to ship it! really impressive!!!!

The saber is awesome, as soon as i can i'll make a videoreview.

I just had to buy an adaptor for the recharger (from usa plug to italian), it cost 2,20 euros (more or less 2 dollars) and all is working fine! The sound is quite loud but i expected a better sound quality... maybe i'll mod it, i don't know.

The hilt is fantastic, the strange thing is that i's a little unbalanced 5 fongers towards the blade after the emitter  (i took an ultraedge heavygrade blade) and as the prophecy was born as stunt saber, and the V3 is a little bigger i didn't expect it. probably with a bigger and heavier pommel i can solve the problem. pity, because i like the clean standard pommel.

now the only thing i miss is a covertec clip! i think i'll have to buy it on ebay because i didn't cucceed to find it in italian stores!!! Should be nice, as most of the ultrasabers have the covertec wheel, to have the possibility to buy it here with the saber (it's just an idea!)

Stay tuned for the video guys!

Neph

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »

ok finally i got the saber!!! just 6 days to ship it! really impressive!!!!

The saber is awesome, as soon as i can i'll make a videoreview.

I just had to buy an adaptor for the recharger (from usa plug to italian), it cost 2,20 euros (more or less 2 dollars) and all is working fine! The sound is quite loud but i expected a better sound quality... maybe i'll mod it, i don't know.

The hilt is fantastic, the strange thing is that i's a little unbalanced 5 fongers towards the blade after the emitter  (i took an ultraedge heavygrade blade) and as the prophecy was born as stunt saber, and the V3 is a little bigger i didn't expect it. probably with a bigger and heavier pommel i can solve the problem. pity, because i like the clean standard pommel.

now the only thing i miss is a covertec clip! i think i'll have to buy it on ebay because i didn't cucceed to find it in italian stores!!! Should be nice, as most of the ultrasabers have the covertec wheel, to have the possibility to buy it here with the saber (it's just an idea!)

Stay tuned for the video guys!

Neph

Sounds like a great saber!  The reason you probably find it unbalanced is that the heavy grade blades are a bit tip heavy - the thicker walled polypropylene just gives it so much more weight (in fact, the heavy grade blades are actually twice the weight of their midgrade counterparts).  Just one reason I tend to prefer midgrade blades Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: