Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1282727 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4680 on: November 06, 2018, 03:24:21 PM »

I have a meerschaum. But I think you are referring to a calabash or gourd pipe.

I knew there was a proper name for that style. I just always called it a Sherlock.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4681 on: November 06, 2018, 08:24:10 AM »

It could have been fixed. Just need patience.

Hi Logos,

You obviously don't know my father or family  Cheesy Luke thought he had a dysfunctional family? His was nothing like mine. I won't go into details but I no longer have contact with them.
On a more happy note, I shall leave you in peace for now so you can enjoy your coffee and pipes!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4682 on: November 06, 2018, 03:31:27 PM »

Hi Logos,

You obviously don't know my father or family  Cheesy Luke thought he had a dysfunctional family? His was nothing like mine. I won't go into details but I no longer have contact with them.
On a more happy note, I shall leave you in peace for now so you can enjoy your coffee and pipes!
That sucks donkey dong.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4683 on: November 06, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »

Hi Logos,

I completely understand where you're coming from, Tyeth.  I had a similar childhood myself but I was able to socialize, the beating part, I understand though. Happened to me more often that I could count but I digress

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4684 on: November 06, 2018, 09:09:54 AM »

That sucks donkey dong.
I completely understand where you're coming from, Tyeth.

Thanks guys, luckily it wasn't beatings I endured it was more psychological but I eventually realised I was better/stronger and cut contact with them.
Happily I think I have turned out ok despite of it all, but again thanks guys.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4685 on: November 06, 2018, 04:19:52 PM »

You obviously don't know my father or family  Cheesy Luke thought he had a dysfunctional family? His was nothing like mine. I won't go into details but I no longer have contact with them.

Sorry to hear that For. My dad is dead (luckily) but if he was alive, I would say my dad, your dad and I01's dad should all go bowling together or something.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4686 on: November 06, 2018, 09:25:19 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz,

I'm sorry to hear you may have had similar experiences. In my case I see it like this, if it hadn't been me that suffered then it might have been someone somewhere else. I am a survivor and got through what was thrown at me.

But to anybody else who may be in a tough situation don't bottle things up, find someone you can trust and talk to them.

Ok back to more positive things, has anyone got a new saber recently?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4687 on: November 06, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »

C'mon guys. Happy thoughts. Like me beating the pants off of all of you in this game. Grin Grin Grin Grin You can make it happen if you just believe.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4688 on: November 06, 2018, 05:03:51 PM »

C'mon guys. Happy thoughts. Like me beating the pants off of all of you in this game. Grin Grin Grin Grin You can make it happen if you just believe.

You beating things off is not a happy thought. And you will never win. Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4689 on: November 06, 2018, 05:30:40 PM »

Thanks guys, luckily it wasn't beatings I endured it was more psychological but I eventually realised I was better/stronger and cut contact with them.
Happily I think I have turned out ok despite of it all, but again thanks guys.

I understand, my dad and I have a somewhat strange relationship now but my birth mother is a whole different story. I treat her and my siblings the same way you treat them, cut all ties.  

Sorry to hear that For. My dad is dead (luckily) but if he was alive, I would say my dad, your dad and I01's dad should all go bowling together or something.

That would make for quite a live audience type of experience.... Lol

Hi Darth Silenoz,

I'm sorry to hear you may have had similar experiences. In my case I see it like this, if it hadn't been me that suffered then it might have been someone somewhere else. I am a survivor and got through what was thrown at me.

But to anybody else who may be in a tough situation don't bottle things up, find someone you can trust and talk to them.

So many truths to this.  Have a point there, my friend and I'm always around if you need someone to talk to.

Ok back to more positive things, has anyone got a new saber recently?

I do but it's not of US so can't talk about it.  Well, it's not new exactly, it just sat there until I recent put it together this past weekend.  

You beating things off is not a happy thought.

You said beating things off..... buahahahahahaha.  Excuse my juvenile mind everyone... Lol.  

And you will never win. Wink

This.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4690 on: November 06, 2018, 10:34:16 AM »

I do but it's not of US so can't talk about it.  Well, it's not new exactly, it just sat there until I recent put it together this past weekend.  

Well as I have seen it already I know you could show the LED colour as it is an Ultrasabers!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4691 on: November 06, 2018, 05:56:05 PM »

Well as I have seen it already I know you could show the LED colour as it is an Ultrasabers!

Fair enough. Lol.

It looks like AB but it's really SRD and looks better in person

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4692 on: November 06, 2018, 06:03:33 PM »

Very nice Infinit,

That blade would look amazing in a new Dominix LE V5 with the silver claws don't ya think?

point for the partial share!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4693 on: November 06, 2018, 06:09:44 PM »

I don't see why you cant show the hilt as long as you don't say what it is. Cephalus and Venturous among others use non Ultasabers in videos and pics. They just don't say what company it's from. Cephalus rarely uses an US in his videos.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4694 on: November 06, 2018, 06:19:31 PM »

I don't see why you cant show the hilt as long as you don't say what it is. Cephalus and Venturous among others use non Ultasabers in videos and pics. They just don't say what company it's from. Cephalus rarely uses an US in his videos.
Hi Silenoz,

We're just being respectful to Ultrasabers as it is their forum and rules. It would be  like buying a Mercedes Benz and then showing it off on a General Motors forecourt or website.

I think Darth Cephalus is ok as he isn't highlighting the saber he is using but the techniques he is performing (and at the speed he does them at you can hardly see the hilt anyway), whereas Infinit would be posting his picture to show the hilt off.

Hope I didn't sound snarky, but explaining these things can come off sounding wrong!

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: