Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber Forum guild anyone?  (Read 16475 times)
Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 11:14:05 PM »

you have a jaded view of pvp servers. while ganking can happen it isnt a crazy all the time thing. I rolled on a pvp server my first time in wow and only got ganked once or twice while lvling. its really a fun environment. My guild is going pvp server. with a guild backing you pitched battles between guilds is fun as hell.

threadjack, if you dont mind being on a pvp server I would love to set you up as a rival when the option becomes available in the pre guild program.

Yeah, you're right. On our RP server back in WoW we mainly faced one type of ganker, the 'abuse exploit snake-trap' gankers who quickly logged in on their hunter, set a trap that killed the lowbies in the starterzone, then log off quickly before someone of a similar level could open an attack on them.

So yeah, I'm somewhat jaded and have a dim view of those people that basically spoil it for the decent PvPers. That, and I love the occassional roleplay encounter (especially now with SW:TOR's storydriven gameplay)  Wink

█||||||||(•)█╣█████████████████████████████████)
Don't have an Ultra Saber to list yet Sad

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 11:28:02 PM »

man some of my favorite memories are because of ganking. one guildie gets ganked and ten guildies go to his defense, then ten opposing players show up and we keep pulling more and more in until there is a full on battle. If you have a good guild ganking isnt an annoyance, its an opportunity. I look forward to star wars battles in mass.

Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2011, 12:23:17 AM »

man some of my favorite memories are because of ganking. one guildie gets ganked and ten guildies go to his defense, then ten opposing players show up and we keep pulling more and more in until there is a full on battle. If you have a good guild ganking isnt an annoyance, its an opportunity. I look forward to star wars battles in mass.

Heh heh, well to each his own then  Wink

I like the casual nature where the focus will be on story and roleplay. But ofcourse I will engage in PvP activities on the side as they can be lots of fun  Cheesy

--------------------------------------------

By the way, ThreadJack? If you'd like a nice (FREE) guild website with forums, check out http://www.guildlaunch.com/

It's very easy to set up a nice website with free (or paid) hosting for an SW:TOR guild and the guys over on GuildLaunch will probably be adding widgets that are specific to SW:TOR (guild progress, raid bosses defeated and stuff).

If you'd like to see an SW:TOR related website that was built with GuildLaunch, check out the one that was built by me for our guild: http://tfo.guildlaunch.com/

I kept ours simple, easy on the eyes and comparable to the BioWare forums in terms of color-schemes and images; but you can do all kinds of crazy stuff with it if you'd want to  Tongue

An alternative to GuildLaunch is http://www.enjin.com/

█||||||||(•)█╣█████████████████████████████████)
Don't have an Ultra Saber to list yet Sad

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »

Thanks, Danakar. I'll probably do that soon. Smiley And Swam, I look forward to our guild rivalry. Wink

I made it PvP because that's what sounded fun to me. I want to go against other players, and occasionally be a gank myself. Cheesy

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2011, 01:53:02 AM »

ah threadjack, wars between us will be buckets of fun. it will also be nice to have a republic guild where we can roll alts in. I really want to have a trooper tank eventually.

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2011, 04:34:13 AM »

Threadjack, just a heads up... I applied to the guild a couple days ago.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2011, 11:18:24 PM »

Threadjack, just a heads up... I applied to the guild a couple days ago.

Accepted! Welcome to the Order!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: