Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 113362 times)
Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2020, 05:23:48 PM »

I really hope so. I would definitely be a committed customer if their products are as good as everyone makes them out to be

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2020, 05:56:52 PM »

Well I bought one. Then my kid wanted one. Then my other kid wanted one. I won a couple raffles, ordered one for a friend as a gift, just ordered one for my youngest, another friends gift, won the raffle, plan on getting more too. It just comes down to which hobby do I want to spend on at the time. Can’t do them all at the same time. I bought one from one of the other guys as a kick starter because it seemed like a good deal. Like that one too but ultra is what I mostly have. I’ve had mine for six years with zero issues or problems. I think they’re good and obviously a lot of others do as well. I’d like to learn how to do the electronics and build my own but again... money. Lol.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2020, 01:23:03 AM »

Pleasant surprise today when a package from Ultra Sabers showed up at my door. I hadn’t even been checking for a shipping email given their current backlog. Needless to say it was a very welcome surprise! My raffle entry was the Graflex CE. It is even more elegant than I had anticipated. The nickel plating is one thing I wish they offered on every hilt because it takes the hilt to the next level in my opinion. Guardian blue blade of course with a blue illuminated AV switch for a little added flare. My second place raffle prize is a Dominix LE V 3. Consular green blade, black guarded switch, Obsidian Lite sound. The choke points make for an insanely comfortable grip. I picked it up and immediately spun it with ease. The green with a mostly black hilt looks so nice. Best thing about this hilt though...it came with silver FoC! I was not expecting that! While a premium hilt would have been cool all I really wanted was a hilt I didn’t already have. I love everything about this hilt. Not to mention it was FREE! Still blows my mind that I was lucky enough to win such a stellar prize. Thank you Ultra Sabers for two fine editions to my arsenal! And yes I know, pics or didn’t happen. They are on the way. I’m having too much fun spinning them right now though, ha!

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2020, 02:10:21 AM »

I hadn’t even been checking for a shipping email given their current backlog.

Is it possible to learn this power? Wink
Congrats on the raffle win! I hope you enjoy the hell out of those sabers!

WanderingGray
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2020, 02:08:19 PM »

Is it possible to learn this power? Wink
Congrats on the raffle win! I hope you enjoy the hell out of those sabers!

Not from a Jedi.

They will be enjoyed for years to come!

There is no peace without a passion to create; There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act; Power blinds without the serenity to see

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2020, 06:31:37 PM »

Just got an email back from Erin after reaching out about my order being two months late. She said she will make sure it ships in the next 1-2 business days as well as giving me 20% off for a future order. I’m super happy I got a response back, but kinda confused if they lost my order or it got buried by the mountain of new orders they’re getting? Either way it sounds like my sabers will be here soon and my next saber will be that much more affordable  Grin

For those of you that haven’t heard anything about your entry order or being able to choose your prizes and stuff, I had more luck replying to the email that I got saying I was a winner way back on February 1st. You guys should try and find that email and reply with what you want to get and you might get a response faster than the basic customer service emails since they’ve been getting so many. I think the winner emails are sorted separately because Erin responded a day later to my email two days ago.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2020, 08:11:05 AM »

I received a FedEx notification! This shipment contains my Raffle Prize and Fallen LE Emerald Saber! Be patient, it will happen!

I made a video about this  Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvUsNJNnas&amp;t=236s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvUsNJNnas&amp;t=236s</a>

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2020, 08:27:14 AM »

I received a FedEx notification! This shipment contains my Raffle Prize and Fallen LE Emerald Saber! Be patient, it will happen!

I made a video about this  Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvUsNJNnas&t=236s#

Awesome! I can’t wait to see the review, and really look forward to seeing what you get for your raffle prize! 2 Fallen Sabers joint as a staff is going to be a BEAST.  I’m waiting for my Diamond Menace CE with additional raffle prize to come in, which was ordered January 29th. So hopefully I’ll get my shipping notification in about 2 weeks!

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2020, 02:11:53 PM »

I ordered Jan 2nd and I’m still waiting. I honestly think that anyone who entered the raffles didn’t have their orders started until the raffle ended. And now some orders are on hold waiting for parts. Otherwise you’d think I’d have received a shipping notice before anyone who ordered after me. Congrats to those who are getting them now though. Let’s hope they’re able to catch up soon.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2020, 02:24:47 PM »

I ordered Jan 2nd and I’m still waiting. I honestly think that anyone who entered the raffles didn’t have their orders started until the raffle ended. And now some orders are on hold waiting for parts. Otherwise you’d think I’d have received a shipping notice before anyone who ordered after me. Congrats to those who are getting them now though. Let’s hope they’re able to catch up soon.
And I also get the feeling that once the Raffle was over, they started work on the winners' orders first, regardless of the order they were placed.
At least that's the impression I get from all the reviews and such from forum members that have recv'd their winnings orders already, yet many, like myself, who didn't win are still waiting.
Again, I do not know if this is true, but it just seems that way

-

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2020, 02:50:24 PM »

At least that's the impression I get from all the reviews and such from forum members that have recv'd their winnings orders already, yet many, like myself, who didn't win are still waiting.
Again, I do not know if this is true, but it just seems that way
I ordered a diamond saber January 18th and won forth prize which I upgraded and I still haven’t received either of mine. It took until I sent an email asking where my stuff was that they told me they’re sorry and they’ll get it to ship out in the next 1-2 days. If I remember right, Malik got told the same thing but it took like 5 days or something like that. If they honor their word, mine should ship today, since I was told that on Sunday.

I really don’t see a recognizable pattern to who gets their stuff. I think it’s merely just availability and maybe the force being on their side a little

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »

Yeah, I sent the same email and got a respond 3/9 that my order would ship in 1-2 days.  Then on 3/11 they told me a hilt I ordered suddenly went out of stock (despite being in stock when I ordered it over a month earlier).
They offered acceptable substitutes and I responded immediately with my choice, but I haven't heard anything from them since and my order is still processing.

I think if my hilt was in stock, they would have honored their promise to get it shipping last week, but they hit a snafu with that hilt.
I've regained a bit more patience in light of recent events, but I'll probably send a polite "hey, what's goin on?" email on Friday/Saturday if I don't hear anything further this week.

-

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2020, 04:04:41 PM »

Yeah I’ve asked about my order but still no reply. I asked what the status was and what the wait time is on the windowed emitter because if that’s all that’s holding mine up and if the emitter is going to be more than a couple more weeks I’ll just change it to the non windowed version but if I don’t get a reply I can’t make that change lol. It’s been about a week now since I emailed about that. So I’m still waiting. As far as I know it’s my raffle prize that’s holding up my order.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2020, 11:36:08 PM »

My non winning saber arrived. Wife threatened to open it, I threaten to withhold adult relations with her. I won.
Still pending my winning saber and raffle prize... goooood ole Corona probably gonna shut it down.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #314 on: March 18, 2020, 08:36:13 AM »

Yeah, I sent the same email and got a respond 3/9 that my order would ship in 1-2 days.  Then on 3/11 they told me a hilt I ordered suddenly went out of stock (despite being in stock when I ordered it over a month earlier).
They offered acceptable substitutes and I responded immediately with my choice, but I haven't heard anything from them since and my order is still processing.

I think if my hilt was in stock, they would have honored their promise to get it shipping last week, but they hit a snafu with that hilt.
I've regained a bit more patience in light of recent events, but I'll probably send a polite "hey, what's goin on?" email on Friday/Saturday if I don't hear anything further this week.

-

Sounds like you all have very similar stories like mine too. I ordered my saber on 23/1. I upgraded my 3rd prize. That proces went quite smooth. Ana responded in a few days and I was also able to adjust something on my raffle entry (Lost Grey, Diamond).
Last week I got an email with informing me that the shipment will be sent in 1 or 2 business days. A week has passed an I still have no FedEx tracking number. My order is still processing.

What hilt have you ordered? Curious what other hilts they suggested to get instead? Thanks for sharing!

“I know...”

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: