Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RGB Manticore?  (Read 1222 times)
Typhojem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 24, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »

I apologize if I missed this after searching but I just had a question.  I see that the Manticore is only available in RGB without sound (from the video within it's link) but even after going to the "Stunt Sabers" I don't see the option to RGB.  Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks as I want to try and get it in under the Halloween discounts.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 11:02:29 PM »

If it's not available, then it won't be listed in the drop-down menu.

I can't ever recall seeing one outside of the product page, so it may be they only have limited numbers available and they've sold out this week with the sales and everything.

Keep your eyes open, though, as it could come back in stock at any time.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Typhojem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »

Thank you.  That's what I was afraid of, that it is out of stock or no longer available.  I will keep my eyes open and have a great day.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 04:02:48 PM »

When you are on the blade color selection menu(dropdown) it is up from current selection, or atleast it was.  Also make sure you are not on sabers with sound due to the fact that you can not get and RGB Manticore with Sound, or atleast you could not prior.  A current check of the website shows the RGB option for the Manticore w/o sound is no longer there, perhaps you have stumbled onto something!  New length RGB Manticore w/sound for XMAS perhaps? "hint, hint"

Lightside points if any are given

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 04:31:43 PM »

Due to the length of the Manticore hilt, there is not enough room to install an Obsidian Soundboard (or that was my understanding at the time of its release).   If you are wanting to experiment with colors, you can always go AS and get the discs or order a Lee Swatchbook.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: