Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Somethings are worth waiting for My Guardian  (Read 10188 times)
shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« on: December 22, 2011, 02:14:04 AM »

*Edit* OOPS Guess I was a little to happy with getting the saber since I posted this in the wrong section. lol

Greetings All,

Seasons Greetings, Hope your doing well. Anyways I just got my new guardian saber in today. And it is freaking beautiful.

The Specs I got the saber with..

[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue]-I chose Guardian blue not because it has the word Guardian in it, but because when I first found Ultra Sabers it was the color that I liked the most out of color choice that US offered and yeah just wanted to celebrate that fact.

[Blade Option:Mid Grade]-Save money plus, I have spare heavy grade blades and can switch to them if needed

[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Blue Illuminated AV Switch]

[Flash on Clash:No Flash]-Needed to save money plus I wanted to get the AV switch

[Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)] Save money again, plus some of my spare blades have pointed tips so if needed I can switch to them

[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks] Got my own wrenches =D

As you can see the hilt length with out counting the pommel is almost the same as the consular which is a little over 11 inches (note none of the of the other sabers had batteries inside so that's why they are not turn on =P)

Grip area you can you use one or two hand, one hand being on the grooves and the other would cover the switch area.

I thought this saber was going to be a beast , but it is not at all.

Once again this saber is a beautiful. I'm almost afraid to take it out to my saber practice next week. lol

Well enjoy. =D  

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »

Once again this saber is a beautiful. I'm almost afraid to take it out to my saber practice next week. lol

Well enjoy. =D 

That's the problem with the "nicer" more elaborate hilts. I'm afraid to do ANYTHING with my Consular, for fear of anything happening to it. lol. Even though I know it's perfectly capable of taking punishment, with my luck something will break.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

hisher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »

Yeah I've been really scared of damaging my guardian and destroying the beautiful polish on it. I find myself being much more careful with it than I have with my Aeon.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 02:41:41 AM »

Looks really really good.

I don't think I can show this to MJ. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 02:49:10 AM »

She'd probably make you buy her one. lol.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 02:50:57 AM »

That saber is so bad ass. Very nice pics

directorcass
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »

One major problem here with your post. We need more pictures!!!!!  Just kidding, but yeah, take some more pics of that please. This is the first one I've seen with the illumintaed switch. It looks killer! It looks a lot better than the black switch. So lets get some info. How loud is it? Compared to a MR/Hasbro saber is the sound level more or less? Is it well balanced? How do those machind grooves feel in your hand. I was concerned about them. Can we get a picture of the emitter with the blade removed?

Congrats on getting this saber! It is very striking and well worth the money spent. When I have the money, mine will be outfitted like yours, except I will have to go for the FoC feature. I wasn't going to do the illuminated switch, but man that looks too nice!

Oh, more pics!  Grin

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 03:57:37 PM »

She'd probably make you buy her one. lol.

She wanted me to when it was released.

If one was to IDK magically show up under the tree, I think she would lose her poodoo.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Reverend6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

*Edit* OOPS Guess I was a little to happy with getting the saber since I posted this in the wrong section. lol

Greetings All,

Seasons Greetings, Hope your doing well. Anyways I just got my new guardian saber in today. And it is freaking beautiful.

The Specs I got the saber with..

[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue]-I chose Guardian blue not because it has the word Guardian in it, but because when I first found Ultra Sabers it was the color that I liked the most out of color choice that US offered and yeah just wanted to celebrate that fact.

[Blade Option:Mid Grade]-Save money plus, I have spare heavy grade blades and can switch to them if needed

[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Blue Illuminated AV Switch]

[Flash on Clash:No Flash]-Needed to save money plus I wanted to get the AV switch

[Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)] Save money again, plus some of my spare blades have pointed tips so if needed I can switch to them

[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks] Got my own wrenches =D

As you can see the hilt length with out counting the pommel is almost the same as the consular which is a little over 11 inches (note none of the of the other sabers had batteries inside so that's why they are not turn on =P)

Grip area you can you use one or two hand, one hand being on the grooves and the other would cover the switch area.

I thought this saber was going to be a beast , but it is not at all.

Well enjoy. =D  

This saber is so cool looking, I have one coming, wow I wish I had added the illuminated switch option.

Ghost
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »

I love the Guardian, but I HATE that pommel.

Through Victory my chains are broken...

Reverend6
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 12:51:46 AM »

Now if only we could get an Obi Wan Episode 3 and 4 from Ultrasabers!

SOTJ
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

Serenity, the way of the Jedi is serenity.

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 01:34:44 AM »

Now if only we could get an Obi Wan Episode 3 and 4 from Ultrasabers!

Archon V2? Roll Eyes

I might have to buy one of these.... VA, blue AV.... yum Wink

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 02:46:55 AM »

Moved it for you.  Great saber man, it's a beauty!

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 05:34:59 AM »

One major problem here with your post. We need more pictures!!!!!  Just kidding, but yeah, take some more pics of that please. This is the first one I've seen with the illumintaed switch. It looks killer! It looks a lot better than the black switch. So lets get some info. How loud is it? Compared to a MR/Hasbro saber is the sound level more or less? Is it well balanced? How do those machind grooves feel in your hand. I was concerned about them. Can we get a picture of the emitter with the blade removed?

Congrats on getting this saber! It is very striking and well worth the money spent. When I have the money, mine will be outfitted like yours, except I will have to go for the FoC feature. I wasn't going to do the illuminated switch, but man that looks too nice!

Oh, more pics!  Grin

Well I actually don't personally own any MR/Hasbro sabers (Don't think I will ever will at this point too lol) but some of the my other friend do and the obsidian soundboard beats them pretty well in terms of loudness. Like if I was to stand next to my friend who has MR Saber the obsidian pretty much overshadows it. =P

Balance point is around the red thumb screw area. The Grooves feels good in the hand providing a good grip area.

And yeah for me it was the AV switch or FoC and I chose AV Switch.   

And yeah I initially thought this was going to be a Long and Fat saber (i.e. similar proportions to the Bane) but its not and instead its a has similar proportions to the Consular which is one of my favorite saber to date.

More pics will come later, unless someone beats me to it.

HeHeHe yeah I get what you mean, Can't wait to see the look of my guild leader's face when I bring it with me to practice next week

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I love the Guardian, but I HATE that pommel.
to each his own, I actually plan to get a MHS one along with War Glaive emitter and claws next year to customize my Archon V2. =D

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 06:13:02 AM »

Nice Guardian and other sabers too. Can you do a pic with all sabers in hand? I want to see what they would be like. Revan has 2 Banes and he duels with them and they don't break on him at all. So if you dueled with your Guardian and or other higher end US hilts I'm sure they would be fine. I might join the Bane club with Revan. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: