Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel's War Shock??? [Video review] [Pic Heavy]  (Read 2349 times)
Nahal
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 36

« on: January 19, 2013, 06:11:15 AM »

Here is my review of my custom Ultrasaber.
This is a video and picture review as I want to show everything I possibly can.

This saber boasts a Dark War Glaive Body with the Consular emitter and the Dark shock Pommel.  It is in Sentinel Yellow, though I was unable to truly capture the color with either of my cameras.  It has the Li-Ion set up with the obsidian sound board and the default Obsidian sounds.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldPGNwqtpQs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldPGNwqtpQs</a>

This is the Saber hung up on the wall.  The grooves running the length of the bottom half of the main body make for an excellent offhand grip when two handing and the emitter makes for a great choke point when one handing.  It's also very easy to wield from just below the emitter.

10/10 for craftsmanship

This is a profile of the saber on my bathroom counter.

This is a Top down view showing the blade plug

This is a view from the bottom

10/10 for aesthetics an function for the pommel as it looks gorgeous and it resonates so will.

This is a view of the bottom half.  This pommel makes an awesome resonance chamber.  The covertec wheel is anodized black.  It looks amazing.

This is a view of the Top half of the saber.  As stated earlier, the emitter makes an awesome choke point and the area between the emitter and the button is a very good place to hold this saber when two handing or one handing.

This is the saber completely dissembled.  It is very easy to take apart and put back together.

10/10 for customization and assembly/dis-assembly.

This is the emitter piece by itself.

Again, 10/10 for form and function.  The grooves don't hurt my hand at all when I wield it from this area.

This is the emitter by itself showing the blade plug.

10/10 for safety

This is a profile of the body.  It is gorgeous for it's simplicity and implied practicality.

10/10 for appealing to my tastes.  =b

This is the LED Module.

10/10 for craftsmanship.

This is the speaker.  It's very loud and it clearly emulates the sounds of a lightsaber.

10/10 for sound quality

This is the entire saber.

10/10 for craftsmanship.

This is the saber in low light turned on.

It gets a 10/10 but my camera gets a 4/10 for failing at capturing the blade color.
I'm SORRY!!!!!!!!

And this is where the video review will go once it's done uploading.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 06:30:51 AM »

Very nice, it looks great, and I have never seen a dark shock pommel with that design cut into it. I have only ever seen it looking like this.

Thats the design thats normally in the consular pommel so point for the uniqueness of it.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 06:34:15 AM »

Enjoyed your review of your customized saber.  Well done.

Re: Ultrasabers great customer service --- I second that.  I had to send my saber in for repairs too and it was sent off back to me that same day!  How cool is that?!  I didn't expect that when I checked my email after getting home from work.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 06:46:33 AM »

One more thing real quick, if you get these filters http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/colordiscs.htm then you will be able to change your saber color to blazing red, consular green, and every shade of yellow/orange in between the 2.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 07:02:33 PM »

I really like your custom saber. Nice and clean. Sentinal Yellow matches it good too. I saw some of the yellow but not alot. I say when you can get you an hd camcorder that has good quality and can pick up colors like this. That's what I need. And I also want to do my own custom saber in the future from Ultra Sabers but not sure what to go for. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 03:05:51 AM »

That's a cool saber, and I agree, looks great without 'flashiness'.

BTW... where's your reflection in the mirror? Perhaps you are behind the shower curtain? I did a triple take at this one!  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: