Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168]   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 449127 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2505 on: March 19, 2024, 09:50:34 PM »

Very nicely done, building inspired sabers could be a whole new field for you to explore...The detail on the emitter is espeically good. So awful you keep having computer issues - one can only imagine what you'd be capable of doing if you actually had reliable tools to work with.
Computer issues suck. Electronics are good when they work the way they are supposed to but when they don't it can be very frustrating!
 This is a really cool design. I like the details in the emitter on this one quite a bit. It looks very useable and comfortable. Point to you for sharing good Sir. MTFBWY!

Thanks guys, so glad you liked the emitter section on this hilt as I am pretty proud of how it turned out. I think it helped that I had been sat at one of the windows and the building's presence sorta rubbed off on me (the whole country had the same effect to be honest, just amazing).
And the tech troubles stem from being on a low income and I had to buy reconditioned laptops (one for me which crashed already and one for Mrs T). They were older and a bit lacking in the first place then on top of that microsoft keep trying to update Windows to Win11 even though the laptop can't run it....and I can't turn updates off, I can only delay them.
Oh well, I'll keep going as long as I can (hopefully I'll get a new machine sooner than later), but for now thanks so much for your comments cos they are really appreciated and keep me motivated.

points of gratitude incoming to you both.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2506 on: March 20, 2024, 02:14:07 PM »

Apologies Everyone for being absent for so long but I've been under the weather and my laptop has been having....ahem "issues". Darn microsoft updates have messed with the battery condition and settings of my machine (downloading and installing updates in the background which drain my battery and then I can't get accurate readings to how much juice is left in the cells). As a result my laptop suddenly shuts down saying I only have 5% or less so I have to save my work yada yada...yah.
Anyway as a treat I have this design to show you all inspired by my trip to New Zealand last year. This was the first landmark I got to explore (and have a meal in)...and it just happens to look a bit like a saber, see what you think of Skytower One....

The Skytower was phenomenal, the restaurant actually rotates 360degrees and as I was tucking into my Salmon fillet meal the views were spectacular....and I think New Zealand authorities must have known I was in town - they erected a lightsaber in my honour! Anyhoo, thanks for checking this one out.
That grip is.....interesting. It looks like it could be either extremely comfortable of a huge pain.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: