Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Hilt and Blade Colour Reference List  (Read 128261 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »

I prefer it in regular blades, but it's a personal choice of course. My view of ultra-edge blades is that they look great on cooler/lighter colours (Sunrider's Destiny and Adegan Silver, for example) but on warmer/deeper colours like Violet Amethyst or Blazing Red I prefer regular blades.

In my experience, incidentally, there's very little difference between the appearance of a midgrade and regular blade unless you're actually looking for it.

I've actually had the opposite experience. I find that the warmer colors look better in ultra-edge, and cooler look better in Mid-grade. But as Deep said in the "Blade Video." it all comes down to pesronal taste. I've noticed that in pics of BR in an Ultra-edge, it looks straight-up like movie effect, bright pink at the core with a red aura. But on the flip side AB in a Mid-grade has the same effect to the naked eye.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2015, 08:23:37 PM »

I think everyone should just get one of everything so they can see for themselves... and fill in the gaps in the list Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »

I think everyone should just get one of everything so they can see for themselves... and fill in the gaps in the list Wink

Gaps in the list? You mean find out what colors work best with different blade types?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LightsideSith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2015, 06:18:39 PM »

I was wondering about something with your double bladed sabers. How do they connect? Do you have to screw them together or is it easier to take apart?

Dark Side intensity with Light Side control

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2015, 06:23:56 PM »

I was wondering about something with your double bladed sabers. How do they connect? Do you have to screw them together or is it easier to take apart?

Not a rep of the company, but... Ultrasabers offers varying styles of couplers to make saber staffs. The couplers screw into the threads used by the pommels. Some are vented for sound, some run flush with the bodies. The latest design that they put out is adjustable so that you can align features.

Sig by For Tyeth

Walsar150
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »

I was going through and noticed that you don't even have the azure reaper on the list. I have one with emerald that i will start taking pictures of when my camera is charged and i can upload them for you Smiley

Light Side Points Please Cheesy
Sabers I Own:
Aeon v3 LE in GB
Liberator v3 in SY (Now BR, Green diode is dead)
Liberator v3 in AB
Azure Reaper (Emerald) w/ Sound
Dominix v2 in CG
Dark Prophecy in BR
Dark Prophecy in GB

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »

That'd be great, Walsar, thank you! I keep trying to make an up to date list, and they keep releasing new 'sabres Grin

If anyone else is feeling generous, the following will need work from memory:

Aeon v4
Dominix v4
Sentinel v4
Manticore CE
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Omen
Azure Omen
Crimson Omen
Flamberge
Dark Menace
Azure Menace
Crimson Menace

All released since I first uploaded the list! Cheesy

I can do the Mantis CE, Menace and Dark Sentinel, at least!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2015, 09:28:44 PM »

That'd be great, Walsar, thank you! I keep trying to make an up to date list, and they keep releasing new 'sabres Grin

If anyone else is feeling generous, the following will need work from memory:

All released since I first uploaded the list! Cheesy

I can do the Mantis CE, Menace and Dark Sentinel, at least!

To what do you refer?

Sig by For Tyeth

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »

Time wise. Someone with an Emerald driver on any of those 'sabres (and the v4 Initiates and Apprentices) could deliver photos of the whole range of colours Smiley

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2015, 07:40:06 PM »

James, wonderful compilation!  Your efforts are greatly appreciated!  This has been EXTREMELY helpful!  I'd give you 1000 points but, alas, it is forbidden.  So, here's one and we'll pretend it's worth 1000!

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

TBlair64
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »

Anyone with a windowed hilt Dominix V4 with AS?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2015, 06:16:01 PM »

Time wise. Someone with an Emerald driver on any of those 'sabres (and the v4 Initiates and Apprentices) could deliver photos of the whole range of colours Smiley

Oh. Sorry dude, you covered the only one I could have helped with.

Anyone with a windowed hilt Dominix V4 with AS?

I have a Dark Ini in AS. I've been workingon getting another round of pics posted.

Sig by For Tyeth

Sir Gadabout
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

Humility is the best teacher & the hardest lesson

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2015, 01:54:06 PM »

James , mega work, really really useful. I presume you went from Ben in Ep1 to Ben in Ep2 ( you are clearly too young for Ep 4 ...) in making this. Point for sheer dedication and what must have been stubborn commitment ! There are not enough points to say thank you for work like this   Grin

- Initiate , GB, stunt
 - Aeon LE, purple, stunt
 - Dark Initiate, SY, stunt
 - Apprentice, GB, stunt
 - Dominix v3, CG, stunt

- Standard Issue, GB, sound
 - Bellicose, BR, sound
 - Prophecy v3, AB, sound

- Graflex CE, GB, pulsing to orange and purple, sound
 - Guardian, CG, v4 soundboard
 - Archon 2.1,CG, sound

TBlair64
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2015, 06:51:10 AM »

Oh. Sorry dude, you covered the only one I could have helped with.

I have a Dark Ini in AS. I've been workingon getting another round of pics posted.

Point for that! :-D

Arobb73
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2015, 03:14:02 PM »

Just got these today, haven't had time enough to play with them to get a feel for the hilt enough to review, but I thought I'd help out with the reference list a bit...

Pardon the horrible photography ... I'm definitely no expert with the camera on my phone Smiley

Dark Sentinel LE V4 in Hot Pink:

Snagged them as a staff so I have a coupler to go with em... I absolutely LOVE the pink. So happy with it.

Passion, yet peace.
Serenity, yet emotion.
Chaos, yet order.
the force, in balance.

My Sabers
{stunt}:
Sentinel v4 (x2) [HP]
Aeon v2 [AS]
Initiate v3 (x2) [BO]
Dark Initiate LE v3

Initiate v2 [EG]
Initiate v2 [GB]