Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2892 2893 [2894] 2895 2896 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4918579 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #43395 on: July 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out how the mirror offers no resistance when he walks though it, but has enough to break when he hits it. And wouldn't that sever his arm?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43396 on: July 11, 2017, 05:01:12 PM »

Neeeeeeerd!!!!!

And what ever made you think I was anything else? Cool

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #43397 on: July 11, 2017, 07:57:23 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out how the mirror offers no resistance when he walks though it, but has enough to break when he hits it. And wouldn't that sever his arm?

Since he is a construct of the Mirror itself, perhaps it is an "at will" scenario.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43398 on: July 11, 2017, 08:10:31 PM »

Since he is a construct of the Mirror itself, perhaps it is an "at will" scenario.
Hmmm..........

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #43399 on: July 11, 2017, 08:16:17 PM »

Not exactly the marble pattern you want in a bathroom...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43400 on: July 11, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »

Watch out Wookiee Cookiee

Sig by For Tyeth

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #43401 on: July 12, 2017, 04:12:47 AM »

Best 3 minutes in Doctor Who history IMO, and the reason why Tom Baker is considered the gold standard by so many.  His Doctor's wit is amazing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88zp9-87cKs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88zp9-87cKs</a>

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #43402 on: July 12, 2017, 04:37:50 AM »

Just got back from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

It was so good, possibly my favourite PotC movie yet. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves the others. It's slightly over two hours, and at the end I was thinking "what? It's only been half an hour though."

Yes, it's that good.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #43403 on: July 12, 2017, 05:11:51 AM »

It was so good, possibly my favourite PotC movie yet. Highly recommend it to anyone who loves the others. It's slightly over two hours, and at the end I was thinking "what? It's only been half an hour though."

Yes, it's that good.

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, and may not get to while it is in theaters, but I will watch it sometime, and am really looking forward to it.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #43404 on: July 12, 2017, 05:44:25 AM »

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, and may not get to while it is in theaters, but I will watch it sometime, and am really looking forward to it.

I recommend trying hard to see it in theatres. If you love the others like I do you won't be disappointed.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #43405 on: July 12, 2017, 05:48:18 AM »

I recommend trying hard to see it in theatres. If you love the others like I do you won't be disappointed.

Oh, I know I wont be disappointed, but I don't like going to movies by myself, and my brother doesn't care if he sees it in theaters. Especially since Spider-man just came out. That takes priority.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #43406 on: July 12, 2017, 02:50:17 PM »

Oh, I know I wont be disappointed, but I don't like going to movies by myself, and my brother doesn't care if he sees it in theaters. Especially since Spider-man just came out. That takes priority.

Why not? I've been to a few movies on my own and don't mind.

Pirates has been out for a long time, and Spider-Man just came out, so you should try to see pirates first if you want to see both. Spider-Man made 117M on opening weekend, so I assume that means it won't be going anywhere soon.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #43407 on: July 12, 2017, 03:50:53 PM »

Why not? I've been to a few movies on my own and don't mind.

Pirates has been out for a long time, and Spider-Man just came out, so you should try to see pirates first if you want to see both. Spider-Man made 117M on opening weekend, so I assume that means it won't be going anywhere soon.

Hi #1.  Am getting rid of a lot of movies and other stuff ( heads up Canadians ).  Have the other four ?.  If you don't own them and want them plus whatever previous Spidey dvds, drop me a PM.  Would rather have them go to someone I know than dropping them off likely at a goodwill store.  Just have to find them within multiple boxes.

Saw the SM movie yesterday.  The teenage version was really well acted and overall the movie was enjoyable with lots of action and not one swear word.  Definitely a large screen movie for the first viewing.  Saw the not so good reviews and predictability about Pirates so didn't go... but enjoyed the other ones.  Not so fond of Johnny Depp right now.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43408 on: July 12, 2017, 06:04:59 PM »

Best 3 minutes in Doctor Who history IMO, and the reason why Tom Baker is considered the gold standard by so many.  His Doctor's wit is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88zp9-87cKs

HEY! General Veers was there.

Yes, it's that good.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement. I may have to occupy myself at the theatre this weekend.

I think it shows true guts to be able to show up to something stag. Most think it makes you look pathetic, but it really only shows how insecure they are in themselves. Take a shot.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #43409 on: July 12, 2017, 06:15:28 PM »

I know if I want to see a movie I don't care if I'm solo or with friends. I'm watching what I want to see.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 2892 2893 [2894] 2895 2896 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: