Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1498129 times)
Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #1080 on: December 17, 2012, 01:37:29 AM »

Starkillers in-game Lightsabers from The Force Unleashed II

http://images.eurogamer.net/articles//a/1/2/8/2/0/2/9/sabers2_360.jpg.jpg

i would kill (or at least turn to the darkside) for these.

Yeah, those are cool.  I think you could make the body out of the same polycarbonate as the blades, but in a larger size, and have aluminum shrouds, pommel and emitter.  I would love to try building one if I had the money for parts.  And any knowledge of wiring.

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1081 on: December 17, 2012, 09:11:41 AM »

I would love to see a samurai "katana" saber maybe a black blade that the silver can still be seen in to appear as a black blade like from the force unleashed.

Noble
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1082 on: December 17, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »

I really want there to be at least one steel hilt like the old standard issue. Although Aluminum is strong, durable, and light, I would like there to be a small saber made out of a metal that's heavier than aluminum so that it feels good to swing even with a heavy grade blade in it. Right now, you must get one of the bigger, heavier hilts like the guardian or raven or bane for the saber to not be too blade-heavy with a heavy grade blade. Also, maybe even bring back the copper or bronze hilts. They just look awesome.

lorddeathbane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #1083 on: December 18, 2012, 06:35:04 AM »

I would love to see a darth vader saber option.

Noble
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1084 on: December 18, 2012, 10:59:29 PM »

Well the Dark Prophecy is a bit like Darth Vader's hilt.

J-Nebular
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

"Never tell me the odds."

« Reply #1085 on: December 19, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »

I'd personally like the TFU II saber. I'd also like too see a new totally custom design, as well as this:

It's one of the Jedi sabers from SWTOR.

I second this saber idea. US already did a version of Darth Malgus' Saber. I think this would be easy. Although I do know another saber company who has already made this design. It should be no matter though as US always puts there own style on there hilts.

J-Nebular
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1086 on: December 19, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120124130239/starwars/images/a/ab/Aloysius_Kallig_lightsaber.png
This would be amazing. Just without all the useless wires on the side.

lorddeathbane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #1087 on: December 20, 2012, 01:09:58 AM »

Dark Prophecy is cool but i want some closer to vaders if not identical. I know others offer this but i want a US version not someone elses. Im a pretty loyal customer when it comes to things i buy. If treated right and done right ill stick with a seller forever!

J-Nebular
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1088 on: December 20, 2012, 02:32:32 AM »

Agreed. I may not own a Ultra Saber yet, but that's simply because I'v been doing allot of research. US seems by far the best as the other company I mentioned charges over $400 and don't even have an option for sound.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #1089 on: December 20, 2012, 06:03:59 AM »

I wish that Ultrasabers had there own "more durable" version of the colored blades that TCSS offers.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1090 on: December 20, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »

Andy, we have asked for much this past year and received.  This might be on their doable list for 2013.  Just need to get more people involved.  I would love to see Blue colored Polycarbonate and I am sure Kham wants Yellow.  I mean we got clear and white covered. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #1091 on: December 20, 2012, 06:57:06 PM »

And how great's the difference in appearance between a white blade lit by a colored LED and a colored blade lit by a white LED?

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #1092 on: December 20, 2012, 07:00:05 PM »

And how great's the difference in appearance between a white blade lit by a colored LED and a colored blade lit by a white LED?

I was thinking Blue with Blue so that when it is day light, I can still show that my favorite color is Blue.  I did a Saberforum Stanley shoot and my Blue didn't show so well on the pics.  I would just be nice for daylight work with the lightsaber honestly.  At night time, I would still use my standard blade. 

I know that Zren has been wanting more stunt props and this could be a doable solution as well.

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #1093 on: December 20, 2012, 07:40:48 PM »

Under bright daylight, anyway, a saber will not look good. Even the movie lightsabers were suffering from this in Episode 1.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #1094 on: December 20, 2012, 07:43:07 PM »

Under bright daylight, anyway, a saber will not look good. Even the movie lightsabers were suffering from this in Episode 1.

I do agree.  But when you are doing demos in daylight trying to drum up some dojo business, it helps if people don't have to guess who is playing the good guy and who is playing the bad guy.  I feel colored polycarbonate would be a good way to do this as you will still have the sounds even if the LED is not showing so well. 

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: