Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: So heres my Archon Ive been fiddling with MHS on it  (Read 3026 times)
Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -60

« on: July 21, 2014, 01:45:16 AM »

Aint got no equipment or tools for top notch mods so this is about all I can do. Glad I bought the Archon, MHS is so nice I can do so many looks to it.

I only have 1 Archon, but this is a side by side edit to show what MHS parts from the other guys im toying with. I dig my overlord emitter on it. Pommel is from other guys also

Here is where I added to the "poor mans" crystal chamber. I bought a US vented coupler and one from the other guys. I wrapped a piece of clear blue plastic film I bought around my blade then taped it together and slid it into each coupler. result...with my red led blade FOC AS through the blue film red and blue makes purple and AS through the blue goes blue. Gives it an illusion I have something else going on in the chamber. The blue film also helps with the blade installed using the US coupler. The hole cut outs are real ridged and it leaves streak scratch marks on the blade I noticed.

I activated saber lock up on the first two so you can see the color variations when it shines through the film. Ill be making a video soon.

and there you have it....no tools, no shop equipment, no worries, mhs never lets novice down hehe

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:57:29 AM by Lord Benzile » Logged

The Dark Jedi Order.....There is no ignorance, there is knowledge with instinct.

http://www.youtube.com/user/benlosi/videos

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 02:19:51 AM »

I never liked that pommel, but seeing it on here looks really nice. Props to you. Definitely like the colored windows, but personally I would demand it be the same color as the blade because I'm weird like that.
Nice job!

Walk always towards the Light.

Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 02:55:52 AM »

it still shows up as the same color of blade through the windows. Its only a thin piece of blue film. Only when the FOC or saber lockup is activated it changes. I wanted the idea of the crystal becoming unstable in the window area during FOC or lock up

The Dark Jedi Order.....There is no ignorance, there is knowledge with instinct.

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 05:47:10 PM »

Good work there! I hope to do something similar when i get myself a malice - glad to see it can be done without any fancy toolery! 😝

Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 12:01:31 AM »

think i like the Archon pommel on it better with the black wrap fix on bottom

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:37:17 AM »

Sweet pics, I like it!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

OISIN NOM
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 112

LIGHT SIDE POINTS

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »

think i like the Archon pommel on it better with the black wrap fix on bottom

How did you get that skinny neck piece on here? Is that something you got from Ultra Sabers or something you made? That would be a good piece to add to all the standard pieces of a archon to make it look more like Luke or Obi Wan's lightsaber hilt.

GAURDIAN BLUE INITIATE V3
CONSULAR GREEN LIBERATOR V3
BLAZING RED MANTICORE (MODIFIED EMITER TO OVERLORD)

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 05:09:41 PM »

Very nice!  Gotta love the Archon for its style, and flexibility for changing looks from top to bottom!

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 03:45:51 AM »

How did you get that skinny neck piece on here? Is that something you got from Ultra Sabers or something you made? That would be a good piece to add to all the standard pieces of a archon to make it look more like Luke or Obi Wan's lightsaber hilt.

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead, ive been dormant on the forums for while, but nice!! What is that material you used to wrap the saber and where did you get it?

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 07:51:35 AM »

its from the other guys dude

Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 07:55:03 AM »

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead, ive been dormant on the forums for while, but nice!! What is that material you used to wrap the saber and where did you get it?

its called wrap fix. you can get it anywhere theres a plumbing section. its made of self sticking rubber non adhesive. so if you are wrapping and mess up its very hard not to tear it unwrapping. about $5 its made by duc tape

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 01:35:09 PM »

I just got my Archon in the other day and I'm looking forward to swapping out some of the parts to see the different combos I can make. I LOVE the slanted emitter in the first pic!!! Very sleek looking!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: