Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: The Mandalorian *SPOILERS* Discussion Thread  (Read 55166 times)
Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #315 on: November 28, 2020, 07:55:18 AM »

You only see her ignite her saber next to bariss (bi#@h) and again in the circle of survivors and lastly boarding a transport.  No fighting scenes.

I believe you Wink

I have to admit that Ep II is not my favorite one ... I have not watched it a lot ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #316 on: November 28, 2020, 06:49:41 PM »

I have a dream that the Jedi could be Luke searching for new apprentices to create a new Jedi Order .... Could be great to have Mark Hamill in the show ...

I agree but no mark hamill. Luke would need to be younger. Sebastian Stan (begin controversy)

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #317 on: November 28, 2020, 06:57:47 PM »

If they bring Luke in his face will either not be shown, shown on shadow or if they can spend the dough a deepfake

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #318 on: November 28, 2020, 07:20:26 PM »

Is it too much wishful thinking to hope Mace Windu is alive and will make an appearance? How old was he in RoTS? 40-50? Does the Mandalorian take place ~25 years after RoTs? And Jackson is 71, so that should work well. Please correct me if my dates are that far off.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #319 on: November 28, 2020, 09:01:51 PM »

Is it too much wishful thinking to hope Mace Windu is alive and will make an appearance? How old was he in RoTS? 40-50? Does the Mandalorian take place ~25 years after RoTs? And Jackson is 71, so that should work well. Please correct me if my dates are that far off.

Mando takes place around 28 years after ROTS.  I hope they don't have mace alive...leave that bastard dead.

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

« Reply #320 on: November 28, 2020, 09:22:02 PM »

Mando takes place around 28 years after ROTS.  I hope they don't have mace alive...leave that bastard dead.
Just saying, Samuel L. Jackson is the right age to play Windu again at this point. Maul survived much worse, no? But I could see how bringing him back, after bringing Maul back, and Sidious back, could really cheapen the concept of death and the impact "deaths" of characters have when they happen if they seem so impermanent or temporary. So maybe that's not the best idea.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #321 on: November 28, 2020, 09:50:29 PM »

Just saying, Samuel L. Jackson is the right age to play Windu again at this point. Maul survived much worse, no? But I could see how bringing him back, after bringing Maul back, and Sidious back, could really cheapen the concept of death and the impact "deaths" of characters have when they happen if they seem so impermanent or temporary. So maybe that's not the best idea.

It is less of a question of if they could, and more of if they should. What Tepes is getting at is that Mace is not the great person everyone makes him out to be. He is extremely selfish and rude, and his decisions are controversial at best with the fanbase.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

« Reply #322 on: November 28, 2020, 10:08:11 PM »

It is less of a question of if they could, and more of if they should. What Tepes is getting at is that Mace is not the great person everyone makes him out to be. He is extremely selfish and rude, and his decisions are controversial at best with the fanbase.
Oh, undoubtedly he's a flawed character who has made a lot of bad decisions in the past. Perhaps a redemption arc could be in order for him? I totally understand wanting to not bring him back though. Is the general consensus that he was a good person? It was always my understanding that his harsh treatment towards Anakin was part of what pushed him further to Palpatine and the dark side, and that he was a pretty arrogant person in general, but a highly skilled Jedi in terms of combat abilities.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2020, 12:18:26 AM »

Oh, undoubtedly he's a flawed character who has made a lot of bad decisions in the past. Perhaps a redemption arc could be in order for him? I totally understand wanting to not bring him back though. Is the general consensus that he was a good person? It was always my understanding that his harsh treatment towards Anakin was part of what pushed him further to Palpatine and the dark side, and that he was a pretty arrogant person in general, but a highly skilled Jedi in terms of combat abilities.

Some people revere Windu because he was played by SLJ discounting his characters actions.  Those who have watched the clone wars have a better understanding of it but its even in the film.  His "Go to your room till I see if your not lying" spiel when Anakin betrayed his friendship to inform the Council of Palpatine's identity.  Then his treatment of Ahsoka...that is unforgivable.  Throwing her to the wolves and then having the audacity to claim it as the will of the Force.  Yes the whole Council is complicit but They tended to follow mace's guidance when Yoda was at a loss.  SLJ will always be the BMF  but I hope Mace Windu hit every speeder  on the way down.

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2020, 12:47:18 AM »

Some people revere Windu because he was played by SLJ discounting his characters actions.  Those who have watched the clone wars have a better understanding of it but its even in the film.  His "Go to your room till I see if your not lying" spiel when Anakin betrayed his friendship to inform the Council of Palpatine's identity.  Then his treatment of Ahsoka...that is unforgivable.  Throwing her to the wolves and then having the audacity to claim it as the will of the Force.  Yes the whole Council is complicit but They tended to follow mace's guidance when Yoda was at a loss.  SLJ will always be the BMF  but I hope Mace Windu hit every speeder  on the way down.
That is all true and very fair. I wonder if Mace is beyond redemption, if it would be totally out-of-character for him to realize that he was too arrogant, and that paired with his repeated harsh and unfair treatment of others lead to two great Jedi leaving the order, and one of them becoming a Sith Lord who killed many, many Jedi. Would he be able to, over many years potentially in hiding, realize just how wrong he was, and how direct of a role in the failings of the Jedi Order he played? But I don't think he's the most likely Jedi to be the one to answer Grogu's call, assuming that a Jedi indeed does.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #325 on: November 29, 2020, 05:15:16 AM »

That is all true and very fair. I wonder if Mace is beyond redemption, if it would be totally out-of-character for him to realize that he was too arrogant, and that paired with his repeated harsh and unfair treatment of others lead to two great Jedi leaving the order, and one of them becoming a Sith Lord who killed many, many Jedi. Would he be able to, over many years potentially in hiding, realize just how wrong he was, and how direct of a role in the failings of the Jedi Order he played? But I don't think he's the most likely Jedi to be the one to answer Grogu's call, assuming that a Jedi indeed does.

True.  There are actually a great many Jedi Knights and former padawans still out there according to Disney and Lucas himself.  The Majority of them (again according to Lucas) completely gave up the Jedi way.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #326 on: November 30, 2020, 09:42:16 PM »

Time for the Logos Post-Weekend Catch-up Post.

IF these turn out to be true it will both excite me and make me sad...much like the Mando has done already.   Because this epic show leads into a crap future.
Lucasfilm{D} <facepalm>

OMG!!!!!!
Agreed. I love it when I'm right. Rosario Dawson had the absolute perfect face for this character at this age. But..................#$%&-up Filoni does it again. I'm beginning to think he has a fetish for early teen Togruta.

Ahsoka circa early TCW

Ahsoka circa mid TCW

Ahsoka circa late TCW

And Ahsoka circa SWR

Anybody noticing a pattern in her growth? As she ages, her horns are longer and more pronounced, and her lekku are significantly longer. WTF, did she get a cut?

At this stage of her life, she should look more like Shaak Ti, not 'Little Soka'.

Oh boy, lots to unpack. I loved the storyline of the episode and all that was revealed (TYTHON!!!!),
Yay Tython, boo stupid Jedi voodoo Force crap. NTM, how the hell does she even know of such things?

literally my only issue was Rosario's performance. And not that it was a bad performance, just that it didn't quite feel like Ahsoka. The dialogue was that of Ahsoka, but the movements, the speed, the facial expressions in battle, the fighting style, the fact that she had a hard time against The Magistrate, it just didn't work for me. She wasn't nearly as light on her feet as Ahsoka (which I understand, real world and animation can't always match), etc. It was literally just a ton of little things that make Ahsoka Ahoska that weren't quite right. Anytime we saw her from the back, it was perfect, just nothing else was quite right. Also her Montrals were too short. She also snapped at the child.
I both agree and disagree with some of this. A good actor/actress cannot trump bad direction and writing. Dawson doesn't have the background on the character unless she's secretly an uber-fan. Eckstien, however, I would have trusted to have that intimacy, and been able to feel out the quirks in the writing.

As far as speed and lightness of foot, let's see how middle-aged you stacks up against teenage you. But I agree, beskar pike or not, she should have taken the magistrate apart without effort. I get real tired of "normals" being a match for trained Force wielders, simply because they have a special weapon. I felt the same when Pre Viszla fought Obi Wan, and again Maul. Just because he is a skilled combatant with a lightsaber does NOT equate to being equal with a Jedi/Sith. Trained Force wielders have the advantage of being able to sense their environment as well as what is about to happen. A normal doesn't. They might be able to predict strategy, or even throw a trick or two, but ultimately they will lose in little time.

What bugged the crap out of me was how unmoving she was toward adhering to the Jedi way of "he's too old" or too attached. It's like "OMG! He has feelings and emotions and junk, and I just can't even." Her intuition should have been "I need to teach him before he breaks bad." I'm beyond sickened that NO ONE has addressed the elephant in the temple: the Jedi are responsible for 90% of the Sith/Dark Jedi we hear/read about. Instead of teaching how to deal with your emotions like a rational adult, they teach disregard and ignoration of emotion, like it is a symptom of a disease rather than a NATURAL part of living beings. Had the Jedi accepted emotion and attachment aren't sins, then Anakin would have never even considered Sidious' offer. He would've whoop an old man's ass right on the spot.

What bothered me even more about this adherence is that she was betrayed by the Jedi, and renounced them. It is even canon from SWR: "I am no Jedi." Plus all of what we dealt with in SWR. Ezra was too old, ntm way too angry with the Empire to taught, according to Jedi standards. And Kanan had a frikkin kid with the woman he LOVES, plus was very attached to his crew.

[/quote]
Also, did Ahsoka not know Yaddle? She was literally on the Jedi Council. Ahsoka would have at least know about her.
[/quote]
Considering that she is not seen after TPM, it is quite possible that she passed offscreen, before the Clone Wars began. In which case Ahsoka, being a mere initiate, would probably not have had any dealings with her or in her areas of operation within the temple.

EXPLINATION OF HIS STUNTED GROWTH
When the hell did THIS happen? I was happy to finally get his name, but that was about the only thing that made sense about his back story. I won't deny that I probably need a reviewing. Then comes infinitely MORE questions. Mainly, if he was at the temple during the rise of the Empire, how did he survive Order 66?

I was just disappointed by the look of Ahsoka's montrals and lekkus ... I though that they are too small ... almost the same size when Ahsoka was a child. There is something strange to me on this point. For an adult Togruta, they should have been more long and thin .. like those they made for Orli Shoshan as Shaak Ti in Ep II.
I can agree they seemed short for her age...BUT as usual in Star Wars where there is not an in-universe explanation..there is a real world one.  Probably some limitation with the prosthetics.
HA! If she had maintained short lekku and...."montrals" over her cartoon career, it would have been an easy explanation. Like some human females that remain......"petite" even into adulthood, or even motherhood for that matter, Togruta may "fill out" differently rom one another. I would have loved for this to be the explanation; add a little complexity to their particular xenobiology. But alas, it is another installment of IDIOTS ON PARADE.

If im mathing right, yes Ahsoka was accepted into the order 1 year before Anakin...BUT she was only 3 years old while Anakin was 9.  A 3 year old and a 9 year old, of course, have different capabilities of retaining memories to adulthood.  As well Padawans rarely saw all the members of the council other than Yoda who took more of a hands on interest than the others.  Anakin being tested by the whole council was not a normal thing.  Usually a Padawan wouldn't see the whole council until the day they were to be chosen as a padawan.  So..since Anakin was such a special case he was privy to a lot the other Padawans were not.  Since Yaddle pretty much stepped down right after TPM she was long gone by the time Ahsoka was ready to become a padawan.
I'm calling bullshell. How would Anakin have been qualified to teach when he is only 6 years older and -1 of seniority in the order? That's just stupid.

Maybe ... but I think that it can also be a choice considering what they did in Ep II ...
What happened in Ep2?

Come on guys have a little respect for those of us that have to get home after work to watch.
Usually Master Seblaise posts that he saw the episode and will wait to discuss when everyone else has had a chance to watch. That it my warning that going ant farther forward into the thread is a spoiler until after I watch the newest episode. Instead today scroll right into a photo spoiler with no warning what so ever. Not cool. Especially since that image was a moment I have been anticipating and waiting to see for the first time in the show and not online.
Yes I know this is a spoiler thread but up till now there have been heads up warning for each new episode and no one has posted photo spoilers at least not for the very first post about a new episode.
Hate to be the one to point this out, but no says you have to read this thread on Fridays. Do what I do and just avoid this thread until you've seen the episode. Sure, playing catch-up is bitch, but it's worth it.

True, but Ahsoka did manage to hold her own against Maul and Vader, which should be, in my opinion, some pretty top-tier feats. Did she regress a bit in mobility and agility? Perhaps, but I've seen people estimate she's in her mid-40s now, which is far from old given many skilled Jedi/Sith we've seen older than that. No idea about how much actual true combat experience against worthy opponents she's got recently though, so maybe there's a little rust to shake off as well? Sure, we don't know about the Magistrate's training, but I'd imagine there should be a MASSIVE power gap between her and Maul or Vader, so you'd think not being destroyed by the latter would mean the former would be really no challenge. Although a stomp of the Magistrate wouldn't have been quite as entertaining or cinematic, I think it they didn't want to low-ball Ahsoka, or really high-ball the Magistrate, maybe having there be a few guards shooting at her, or a few soldiers/guards joining in the fight to force Ahsoka to split her focus and attention to multiple targets and have to defend multiple opponents, drawing out the fight without making it seems like she was relatively even with one opponent, would have perhaps served the same purpose.

But still, I am very pleased with the episode. TONS of big things revealed, and the universe is expanding in future possibilities. I am happy with this episode. Very happy.
I might point out that the only reason she survived her encounter with Vader was due to Ezra tampering with time; she was pulled into the future. (Which still never explains how Vader escaped the Sith temple on Malacor V.) And for the most part, Maul ran in lieu of victory to avoid Sidious' forces and any chance of showing up on his old master's radar. Which then raises more questions about what was done in the final episodes of TCW?

As far as the magistrate fight, that is something that has disappointed me for years about the non-book SW for years: too much emphasis on action, even when it makes no sense. But I've already explained my views on this fight.

So the actress who plays the Magistrate is Diana Lee Inosanto, daughter of martial artist Dan Inosanto, who was Bruce Lee’s training parter. And she’s also Bruce Lee’s goddaughter, so I’m just making it my personal head-canon that she’s an incredible martial artist, even if they don’t explain it further.
She actually has more credits as a stunt woman.

But lets not forget Michael Biehn as the Gunslinger.
He looks pretty good considering how long it's been since I've seen him. Had to IMDB this ep. because I KNEW I knew his voice. Drives me nuts. And I wouldn't necessarily call him a "gunslinger". Captain maybe, but didn't really come across as much of a gunslinger.

Loved that last episode! Ashoka translated well into live action. The sabers looked great.
I thought the sabers looked far too long, especially for Jar'kai.

Really hyped to see how they handle both Thrawn and Tython
Personally I'm scared.

My only complaint would probably be Grogu. I just don’t think they should’ve namedropped the child at all. Makes me think of yo-ho Pirates. What with Grog being 80% of the name and all
I was actually happy to finally get it. Also, don't look at spelling, listen to pronunciation.

Now that I think about it, I'm not a fan of how they achieved this end of finally naming him. It made it seem like Jedi are all telepaths, which is false. Empaths maybe, but that is an entirely different skill set, as Mantis explained. Unless the kid is so desperate to communicate that he is broadcasting his feelings for anything to pick up.  I do remember instances when individuals were pretty much open books to the Jedi, like young Anakin.

I'm thinking that Thrawn will be addressed in an Ahsoka spinoff and not here in Mando-land. I would think Ahsoka is really looking for Ezra Bridger.
Nah. He'll be along. I sense a power struggle between him and Gideon.

Side note: Where is Sabine?
She'll be along. You know she has to considering she's Mando. But who do we want to play her?

I hope they handle it in Mando. As for Sabine I would assume she’s ruling whatever remains of Mandalore

Edit: side though. OR Sabine may have been killed by Gideon, since he did lead the siege of Mandalore iirc
I thought the Siege of Mandalore referred exclusively to the fight at the end of TCW. Or are you trying to refer to the "Great Purge"?

I guess that’s kinda my point. They shouldn’t have made his name such a mystery if they were just gonna go “oh it’s this” halfway into season 2
Really doesn't make a difference, he'll always be "Baby Yoda". Personally I would have preferred his name to have remained a mystery a little longer, at least until we were much closer to uncovering the whole mystery surrounding him.

I’m hoping we get Ezra Bridger as the Jedi that chooses to train Grogu. Especially if it leads up a rematch with Thrawn.
I hope not. We already have enough SWR reappearances. And I already gave my opinion on one show pulling its success from another's. That's why the ST failed so completely.

I agree that some of the actions moments with Ashoka didn’t match up to the cartoon but I kinda expected that when you translate from cartoon to live action. I think her look is good, but it’s gonna take some getting used of the voice.
Screw that. I like Rosario's voice so much more. But I'm biased to like altos far more than sopranos.

There ya go.....real world reasons

WHATEVER! Just CGI them for the action sequences. They have no qualms about using CG when Baby Yoda's movements exceed the limits of the puppet. In this way they can animate them around the movements of the actress. But this is just a cop out of a lazy production.

If they bring Luke in his face will either not be shown, shown on shadow or if they can spend the dough a deepfake
I would hope that Luke would only be a final season thing.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #327 on: November 30, 2020, 09:42:48 PM »

(WOW! I broke the forum with this one)

No. He's dead.

Mando takes place around 28 years after ROTS.  I hope they don't have mace alive...leave that bastard dead.
29 years, but who's counting? And agreed.

Also agreed. One could easily argue that he is the one responsible for pushing Anakin into the clutches of Palpatine.

I'm all for second chances, but people just need to accept that that there are assholes in the universe that don't get redemption. Like Jar Jar. Had he just been "Jedi and killer robots? #$%& that, I'm out." Then the whole tragedy of Anakin Skywalker plays out very differently if at all.

Further thoughts:

Am I the only that feels that Grogu's blood is needed less the Clone of Palpatine, and more for Snoke? And honestly, I wouldn't be upset if they used Mando as a platform to better flesh out this villain that came and went before we knew anything about him. I mean beyond the new and abysmal standard of "he's a big mean bad guy, and he does means things." Get's really old, really fast.

I'm also getting tired of the cliché of all the faceless goons. Why can't Lucasfilm ever just grow some balls and have their heroes actually hurt real (albeit bad) people? The OT had troopers of various types. The PT had soulless battle droids. And the ST had more troopers. But they were all faceless goons. Face conveys identity. If they all have the same expressionless manufactured visage, it is easier for the audience to disregard them as living beings with feelings and personal motives. It's why they made it such a huge point to show Mando's face before the end of S1. It cemented that he does in fact have a face, and identity, and finally allowed the audience to sympathize, because he's like them. I'm not saying they never kill the unmasked, but if you notice, it's usually always happening to non-human characters, where the actors/extras are wearing masks/prosthetics to make them look non-human.

I think that's it....for now.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #328 on: November 30, 2020, 10:24:52 PM »

I'm not gonna quote everything just respond to a few of Logos nitpicks Tongue

I did mention this before...Ahsoka was 4 when Yaddle stepped down from the council and pretty much retired from the Jedi...so even if she heard of her she wouldn't have met her.

Filoni envisioned her having the same look as Rebels but it was the production and stunt department that pretty much told him "nah" (Seriously...your are hating on the guy that is one half of the only team worried about bringing us good content....he has personally gone against Disney canon multiply time's already). As for using CG for the montral and Lekku....... a tv show is a different beast when it comes to using cg.  If these were a film with a films budget and time they could have.  But "tv" shows are on a much tighter constraint as well (and I pointed this out before as well) The Merch of Mando was just getting started when they finished season 2. Their budget will 100% be higher for season 3.  Contrary to thought they dont just throw money at projects.

How Grogu survived?  Someone got him out.  Simple.  I'm also thinking because of his ageing he was not put with the other younglings.  Now either his stunted mental development was done to him or self imposed.

Many felt Anakin WASN'T ready.  Remember, they thought Ahsoka was coming to be Obi-Wan's new Padawan.  It was Yoda's plan that no one really agreed with.

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #329 on: December 01, 2020, 03:50:49 AM »

I never said I preferred the cartoons Ashokas voice over live action. It’s just an adjustment when you have gotten so used to a voice from hearing it so much.

I kinda go let that felling too of “wait I thought she denounced the Jedi” to know she is following their rules. She could have easily just said she won’t teach hi because she isn’t a true Jedi. My guess is they want people to “think” that Grogu has a possibility of going dark.
So at this point I see it this way. She isn’t refusing to train him cause Jedi rules say he is too full of fear and rage. She is refusing because she has first hand experience losing her master to the dark side because he was full of fear and rage.
But that just me making a justification for my on personal self.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: