Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: review and suggestions for the Liberator v3  (Read 7067 times)
Darth Marty
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 09, 2013, 11:46:42 PM »

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong place to post this please correct me. I'm thinking of buying a liberator v3 but I don't know what kind of pommel I should get. Also what color looks best with this particular lightsaber.

Also. I've been looking at some other posts on the forum. Are you guys star wars fans or lightsaber fans. Lol. I just don't see any reference to the actual star wars movies.

Thanks.

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 12:21:47 AM »

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong place to post this please correct me. I'm thinking of buying a liberator v3 but I don't know what kind of pommel I should get. Also what color looks best with this particular lightsaber.

Also. I've been looking at some other posts on the forum. Are you guys star wars fans or lightsaber fans. Lol. I just don't see any reference to the actual star wars movies.

Thanks.

Welcome.

There aren't really any specific best colors or best pommel for any saber.  It's really just personal preference.

And we are all fans of both Star Wars and Light sabers.  Star Wars related posts will be found mainly in the Costumes and props, Off topic, and Fan Fic sections.  You will also find a lot of people here who are fans of many other nerdy things as well.  We also have several Star Wars role playing sections.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 12:23:56 AM »

Consular Green or Guardian Blue and stock Liberator pommel unless you're getting the saber with sound. Then I think a Manticore high pommel would look nice on. Just a thought.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 12:59:54 AM »

Since it is an all silver hilt, I would suggest getting an all silver pommel.  I agree with Zren that if you do not get sound, then keep the pommel that comes with it.  If you do want sound, then be sure to upgrade to an AV switch.  Pommel style is going to be up to you but I recommend keeping it all silver.  My personal favorite all silver pommel is the Arbiter but you need to pick the style that fits you best. 

As for color, I am the blue guy.  I am always going to tell you Arctic or Guardian blue is going to look the best.  Color again is going to be up to you and your personal preference.  We have tons of pics showing colors in all different types of blades.

Since you are Darth, I think you may want it in Blazing Red.  Here is a picture of a stunt Liberator V3 in that color.

Nekesus pretty much summed up everything we feel about Star Wars and where to look for more information.  Always feel free to jump into a discussion at anytime.  The primary purpose of the forum is to provide customer feedback for Ultrasabers to help them sell sabers and they have been generous enough to let us talk about a variety of things here. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:01:52 AM »

Manticore high profile pommel! For the win. I just got mine along with th3 emmiter and can't stop laughing like a little school girl.

Lightside points if any are given

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcukpp7Hfm8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
For your appreciation

Lightside points if any are given

TylerC1221
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 04:44:25 PM »

I'm also getting a liberator v3 and I was also wondering about the pommel too. I know now that the manitcor high pommel looks cool so I'm going to get that with it. I'm getting my color for it purple and customize the hilt in my own way. I can't wait to get one.

Xolad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 02:58:24 AM »

The Arbiter pommel actually looks super awesome and feels great on a liberator

Dark Prophecy v3 EG
Archon v2.1 CG

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »

Consular Green, Manticore high pommel for sure, looks good even without sound, I don't have one myself though yet. Tongue Or an Archon classic pommel.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 11:11:54 AM »

Or the Catalyst pommel to give it that slim and sheek appearance......I have this on mine Aeon LE v3 and love it!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA