Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy in Guardian Blue (with sound) video review!  (Read 2386 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« on: January 13, 2014, 01:01:11 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3Io9kbgPM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3Io9kbgPM</a>

A review of my second Prophecy, it's in Guardian Blue.  With a special appearance by my first Prophecy in Bane's Heart!

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 03:53:08 AM »

Another nice job Prowl. I absolutely love my Dark Prophecy now, and if it comes up as DotD or the regular Prophecy does, I may purchase one for this raffle. It is also, my favorite hilt now. So comfortable. I may get a Bellicose, if that comes as DotD, but another prophecy would be nice. Thanks again Prowl!  Cheesy

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 08:39:11 AM »

Nice Prophecy dude. Looks good in Guardian Blue. You could turn that into a staff Prophecy. =] Just an idea. Black flush vented coupler to add some character.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 10:19:03 PM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate you watching the review! I love both of my Prophecys, I need to get a Dark one soon. I could use my black flush coupler to create a staff, it's not vented though.

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 01:48:32 AM »

Another beautiful saber for your MONSTROUS collection! A point for that. Plus, never forgot how you properly posted my pics of my Manticore GB/AS FoC review a few months back. Btw.. Am sending my Manticore back to US for an Emerald upgrade.

Prowl, you are my true hero! Wish I had anything close to your collection.

You kick @$$, bro!

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 01:52:02 AM »

Another beautiful saber for your MONSTROUS collection! A point for that. Plus, never forgot how you properly posted my pics of my Manticore GB/AS FoC review a few months back. Btw.. Am sending my Manticore back to US for an Emerald upgrade.

Prowl, you are my true hero! Wish I had anything close to your collection.

You kick @$$, bro!

lol, thanks Spike!  That's a fantastic Manticore you have there.

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 01:56:23 AM »

Thank you, Prowl! We are a family here. US and their customers are the best! CAN NOT wait to see your review of the Emerald Driver. You give great, and honest reviews.

Btw... Thanks to you I WILL be ordering a 32" blade with my Emerald upgrade. Love the look of the somewhat shorter blade.

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 02:45:59 AM »

Glad to know the reviews are helpful, Spike.  I'm going to have to invest in an emerald saber eventually.  Maybe I can will one in the raffle. Tongue  Whenever I do get one I will be sure to do an in depth review of it. I've got two more reviews I need to get done to get caught up on all my sabers.

Galrath
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »

Just wanted to say thanks Prowl.

I've probably watched every one of your vids on youtube now at least once lol.

It has also helped me see the colour options and what they look like in darkness.  So many videos on there have washed out and crappy colours making it difficult to decide on.

Hopefully when mine arrives (and my subsequent orders) I can throw some videos up to give people more to watch to seal the deal for them also.

Galrath

--------------------------------------
Dark Side points please =)
--------------------------------------
Currently own:
Phantom dual blade staff (BR/DVA)
Wish list:
Guardian (GB), Dark Prophecy (VA), Reaper (BH), Graflex (CG), Archon (AB), Scorpion (SRD) and a bunch of others lol

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 10:39:23 PM »

Thanks for watching! You've been watching a lot of YouTube if you have seen them all, I've got over twenty US videos up now!  I'm glad you find them helpful. I have noticed that blades show up on camera different than they appear in person so I like to show the blade color in a lit room and a dark room.  The color shining off the blade illuminating the dark room is often close to the blade color, I like people to be able to see that.

It is nice to know that people find my reviews informative and helpful and possibly contribute to their decision to purchase an Ultra Saber.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: