Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: The two worst Jedi Knights in the History of Star Wars  (Read 56282 times)
Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2012, 11:33:50 PM »

When a Sith dies the scars they leave behind will echo throughout the galaxy muhahahaha

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2012, 02:49:23 AM »

But much like a fart, are easily forgotten.

Grin

Light side points please Smiley

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2012, 03:04:45 AM »

It has been said thus, but I was talking about Jedi not sith...when a sith dies an angel gets her wings  Smiley

I know you were talking about Jedi, which is why I was confused.... I could've sworn that the Jedi were somehow the villains Roll Eyes

no

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2012, 04:26:09 AM »

That was the thought provided...but I find that concept completely and absolutely absurd.

So I have instead chosen to take the like minded approach of just making up my own reality for all things...I can fly if I eat Spam, no need to exercise because I am going to age backwards starting tomorrow anyway, I can deflect blasters with a wave of my hand, etc. and in my slice of reality...Jedi are good guys and sith are evil.

I was reading over the Mace may be alive...I would welcome this...though I suspect not so much.

But the scene in question is a bit irradiating...I would have almost rather pruneface be a hologram or a robot or some such.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2012, 05:00:31 AM »

That was the thought provided...but I find that concept completely and absolutely absurd.

So I have instead chosen to take the like minded approach of just making up my own reality for all things...I can fly if I eat Spam, no need to exercise because I am going to age backwards starting tomorrow anyway, I can deflect blasters with a wave of my hand, etc. and in my slice of reality...Jedi are good guys and sith are evil.

I was reading over the Mace may be alive...I would welcome this...though I suspect not so much.

But the scene in question is a bit irradiating...I would have almost rather pruneface be a hologram or a robot or some such.

The scene is exposing things to radiation?

In my reality, obvious antagonists are actually antagonists and obvious protagonists such as Albert Wesker are given their due respect Cool

no

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »

Wishes and fishes...limited edit tool...lol

It is a shame that those Jedi were cut down...what would have really set the situation is old pruney could possess people...that way it would be so much easier to accept annie a booboo slaughtering the younglings, choking his pregnant wife, etc.

That fight scene with pruneface would have been interesting if he took over their bodies for a moment to give him the second or two to clear the distance...that at least would have made some sense.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »

The sad thing is that this is supposed to be a very dramatic duel/scene with Anakin turning to the dark side and all but, fancy fx and wire work just isn't a good replacement for quality acting. I'm sorry but out of all the films I've seen in my life be it star wars or otherwise, the duel between Luke and Vader in ESB that inevitably ends with the line "I am your father" is one of the most dramatic duels/scenes I have ever seen in my life. Keeping in mind that I've seen thousands of movies throughout my life. 

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Do Not Underestimate The Power of the Dark Side

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »

Well obi wan got tired of anakin jumping around in ROTS thats why he cut anakins legs of....

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »

I agree with Relmeob

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

CbrS*
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -23

Fear is my ally!

« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »

U just noticed this post and watched that little scene and thought to myself "I have seen this before!"

Its when Obi Wan kills Maul.

I mean why would you stand still, while someone jumps almost over you, lands perfectly, force pulls a saber and strike? There is so much time in where maul could have reacted, that his death was just not right. He just stood there, watching obi do his thing and thats that. Just didnt feel right for me!

(my apoligies if someone has already mentioned this, not have the time to read through 10 pages of reactions xD)

Greetings,

CbrS*

Let's talk about fight
Let's talk about misery
Let's talk about hate
There's no way
Take over of power
While forgetting reality
Spill blood on fire
For life and beyond grave

Bob
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

"I will do what I must."

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2012, 05:06:56 PM »

Funny thing is, they aren't Jedi Knights...they're both Masters...

HI!

haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2012, 07:03:10 AM »

they should have made the scene in slow motion so that is was more obvious that palpatine was using the force to move near the speed of light... im assuming that was what happened to darth maul, even though there appears to be plenty of time for maul to react i like to pretend that it all happened in the blink of an eye. thats what makes sense to me any ways, if your force sensitive then it makes sense that your force abilities might be at their hight when your faced with a life and death situation

1972sith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

dark side points, please :)

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2012, 11:55:06 AM »

Saesee Tiin is looking down the hallway behind him~  probably contemplating whether or not he left the iron on at home... Grin

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2012, 03:28:53 PM »

Wasn't Kit Fisto the Jedi battlemaster at the time of his death? I was also disappointed to see him fall so easily. Certain scenes in ROTS seemed rushed to me. I wouldn't have minded a 5 hour epic like Lord of the Rings.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2012, 09:57:08 PM »

No, it was Cin Drallig. Kit Fisto was on the Council, though.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: