Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1281402 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3420 on: August 23, 2018, 02:30:05 PM »

That's why I love my little split-level out in the county.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3421 on: August 23, 2018, 03:02:22 PM »

Sorry to learn about your situation. Mine is not as bad. Usually I can't sleep because I have the hardest time trying to convince my brain to go to "off mode". So I tend to end up playing mind games half the night. That and I'm always in a sort of hypervigilance state at night (not because of any traumabut because I was born that way). Means I have to be completely in the dark, no light, no sound, nothing. Hard to have that when living right next to a busy road.

Thanks, CruentoNox and likewise.  Even though your issue is different from mine, it still sucks that you have to undergo yours all of your life. I'm the same way in the fact that all lights have to be off and I have to be in complete darkness to go to sleep.  I'm the same way, my mine no longer turns "off" nowadays, I go to bed early and let my mind and body wind down if they ever do.  A few weeks ago, I just could not go to sleep for some reason and after an hour, I got up and looked around the room, sure enough, my wife set her laptop to sleep instead of shutting it down which makes the tiny LED blink every other second, I fully turned it off and was able to go to sleep within 10 minutes or so. 

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3422 on: August 23, 2018, 04:21:56 PM »

I really don't get how people can live in such high towers. I don't even think there's one such tower in my city (people here don't like them).

It can be great living high up, some days you get awesome panoramic views which at night change and look a bit like Coruscant or Los Angeles sprawling out.

I have even had Bespin City views when a cloud or mist comes in low and all you can see is the rolling tops of the moisture. Ok there are a few unnerving things for visitors like seeing drinks slopping from side to side in their cup because the building is shaking in the wind but you get used to it.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3423 on: August 23, 2018, 04:39:28 PM »

For Tyeth, that's why I would never live in an apartment.

Yeah, if you can avoid living in an apartment, I highly recommend it.

Sorry to learn about your situation. Mine is not as bad. Usually I can't sleep because I have the hardest time trying to convince my brain to go to "off mode".

Your brain has an off mode!? I have to look at my manual again.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3424 on: August 23, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »

Your brain has an off mode!? I have to look at my manual again.

My brain is an off model, does that count?  Glad you can join us, DS.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3425 on: August 23, 2018, 05:09:20 PM »

Back to business

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3426 on: August 23, 2018, 05:12:03 PM »

How do you sleep Logos?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3427 on: August 23, 2018, 05:15:42 PM »

Not long enough.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3428 on: August 23, 2018, 05:22:48 PM »

Forming in a mask sucks.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3429 on: August 23, 2018, 05:24:05 PM »

Your what hurts?

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3430 on: August 23, 2018, 05:27:46 PM »

Foruming** Laptop autocorrected me and the cloth over the eyes makes reading white on grey hard. So far I can see alright except for small text. Better to figure out what I can see now than at the con (like last time)

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3431 on: August 23, 2018, 05:29:58 PM »

Foruming** Laptop autocorrected me and the cloth over the eyes makes reading white on grey hard. So far I can see alright except for small text. Better to figure out what I can see now than at the con (like last time)
Testing phase?

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3432 on: August 23, 2018, 05:32:40 PM »

Testing phase?
Yup. Don't want a repeat of Solo  Roll Eyes

Watching the news and trying to keep Gavin from chewing the straps. It's gonna be warm with the balaclava

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3433 on: August 23, 2018, 05:36:31 PM »

Yup. Don't want a repeat of Solo  Roll Eyes

Watching the news and trying to keep Gavin from chewing the straps. It's gonna be warm with the balaclava
Mines compression fabric. And oddly, I don't remember what happened at Solo...beyond it being unbearably hot for a mask.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3434 on: August 23, 2018, 05:46:53 PM »

Mines compression fabric. And oddly, I don't remember what happened at Solo...beyond it being unbearably hot for a mask.
Didn't fit properly, sat too low so the eyes didn't line up and the fabric it came with was hard to see out of. Plus the thing didn't have any space with all the padding so it was hot. I cut a lot of the foam padding out and properly padded the forehead so it sits at the right height.

I actually had to just take it off to cut more foam away from around the mouth.

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: