Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultra Sabers Liberator with my old TCSS battle blade  (Read 1889 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: January 22, 2011, 10:35:58 PM »

I think the saber looks alot nicer with my TCSS battle blade, and its more balanced too. No offence to the Ultra Saber blades. Sorry that I couldn't getthe new blade, the bank was being difficult but I will be getting a new blade eventually.  I just saw your guy's DIY saber page. Shocked I will have to get some. Can any of the DIY hilts take P4's? I will be getting a dark prophecy and a dark standard issue battle saber and using a red P4 led in them both. Except I was going to be getting the electronics from TCSS. Can the hilts take their optics? Anyway, thanks for all of the info on that. Also can any of the hilts take a soundboard?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:12:43 PM »

I don't really know about the LEDs, but any of the hilts can take the "El Cheapo" sound boards. Those being the Hasbro Obi-Wan board, from the toy sabers. I've also heard that the Vader one can fit in a Liberator.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: