Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2034361 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6150 on: August 29, 2017, 06:45:32 PM »

Is that ^^ Randy "Macho Man" Savage Opress?
You are hereby commissioned to make this happen.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #6151 on: August 29, 2017, 10:31:42 PM »

I wisely paced myself the first day and wore the SKB coat and no helmet with my saber on my belt.  I put on my top coat, helmet and loaded the saber with its blades for the contest.

I was surprised they played the Kylo theme and stuff for me in the contest.  I did some spinning but unfortunately I haven't got any video from it.  Maybe something will pop up later.  Surprisingly I still managed to kill my voice changers batteries lol.

This is Awesome!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6152 on: August 30, 2017, 05:55:52 AM »

You are hereby commissioned to make this happen.

OOOOoooh YEAH! I will do my best, but I think the big Darth V might have something to say about it (Darth Vince McMahon! He's a bit protective of his Intellectual Properties!)
I also forgot to congratulate everyone on the great photos, I just wish I could join in.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6153 on: August 30, 2017, 03:56:06 PM »

Feelin' you, Dutchman!Bladewraith, I design/sew/tailor many individual elements of my costume(s) w/the intent to always create a conceivable "original" SW character. In this photo I made the hood. The vinyl neck seal was commissioned, "Knights of Ren"-inspired under tunic is from eBay & the black textured reversible Surcoat is a Twin Roses design.Nothing beats a beguiling Lady Sith, DL! 8)Seblaise, I continuously challenge myself to represent the Dark Side w/an inspired attention to detail (w/in rea$on for a "hobby"). ;)Dutchman, my initial wardrobes (see post) are a combination of a heavy cotton base layer (martial arts pants/jacket) topped w/sewn Gabardine tabards, obis, hooded mantles, belt sashes & capes. I then started sewing w/heavier more textured basket-weave cotton fabric for the subsequent wardrobe (black w/grey trim) variation.
Lately, I've been working w/PU (Patent Leather) on projects I've been brainstorming for quite some time...stay tuned! Shocked

Good deal^^  I was wondering how/if the material would feel, especially in SoCal heat  Wink  I should know: the Palm Springs Con was 130 on Saturday, 26th.  As my robes and tunic are broadcloth, it was actually MUCH cooler than I expected  Cheesy

I wisely paced myself the first day and wore the SKB coat and no helmet with my saber on my belt.  I put on my top coat, helmet and loaded the saber with its blades for the contest.

I was surprised they played the Kylo theme and stuff for me in the contest.  I did some spinning but unfortunately I haven't got any video from it.  Maybe something will pop up later.  Surprisingly I still managed to kill my voice changers batteries lol.

That's awesome Sam!  Looking good up there my friend  Smiley  Question: what material are your robes?  They look authentic^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6154 on: August 30, 2017, 04:12:37 PM »

OOOOoooh YEAH! I will do my best, but I think the big Darth V might have something to say about it (Darth Vince McMahon! He's a bit protective of his Intellectual Properties!)
I also forgot to congratulate everyone on the great photos, I just wish I could join in.
Then tell him to "kiss the darkest part of your lily-white @$$"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6155 on: September 01, 2017, 06:09:34 AM »

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #6156 on: September 01, 2017, 07:13:34 AM »

Some shots from our Force Friday event.  We'll go see what trouble we can find tomorrow in costume.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6157 on: September 01, 2017, 11:35:15 AM »

LR, Sam-

You both have such AWESOME costumes; the level of detail is simply incredible  Cheesy

I can't wait to see more!  Thanks both of you^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #6158 on: September 01, 2017, 10:32:16 PM »

We continued our Force Friday adventures by heading to Gamestop for the Instagram photo contest and then to Target.  We pretty much just startled a bunch of senior citizens.  Still, we had fun.  I snagged a Kylo BS figure and the Porg that moves and makes noises.  Still looking for the Kylo pops. 

And the droid, I decided to name him BB-H8!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6159 on: September 02, 2017, 02:08:43 AM »

yeah, I picked a few things up myself.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6160 on: September 02, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »

Tri-cree GB Azure Reaper (low on batteries, ultraedge midgrade, not a dayblade) in the middle of a bright sunny day.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6161 on: September 03, 2017, 12:52:34 AM »

I see your one and raise you, dark war glaive, azure reaper, dark sentinel and a dark SI

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6162 on: September 03, 2017, 12:52:50 AM »

Wow, looks love VA in the picture.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #6163 on: September 03, 2017, 10:02:00 AM »

My own made Black Jedi Robe (work in progress)
And my Dark Sentinel LE v4 with Renegade LE Large pommel SRD (Lite Sound)

(added a 2x2 translucent neon green MegaBlocks plate makes it a more Lime-ish color, silver flash looks like ahsoka's second blade thanks to it)

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6164 on: September 04, 2017, 05:58:36 PM »

Hmm. Cool idea. I may have to try this if I ever get another Sun Rider's Destiny blade Tongue Did you have to cut it to match 1 inch though? I like the robes so far too, kind of Rebels/pre-A New Hope era looking which is what I'll be going for here soon ;o I like those sets from the largemouth seller on Amazon, has that exact look I'm going for

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: