Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382272 times)
Darth Dragon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2017, 10:37:12 PM »

Still trying to figure out the embedding of images and videos but here is a link to my 75 dollar reaper over all great saber but noticeable defects

https://youtu.be/CmKwF4lHWA4

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #256 on: August 15, 2017, 10:57:54 PM »

just saw how in another post....let me look. there you go, direct web link and take the "s" off "https"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKwF4lHWA4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKwF4lHWA4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2017, 11:06:39 PM »

Nice score!  I have the Crimson Reaper and love it!!  Screams S I T H!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #258 on: August 16, 2017, 04:53:07 AM »

I got an Aeon V4 with lite sound, blazing red with silver flash and clash, silver non-illuminated switch, and windowed emitter from a $200 mystery box.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2017, 01:49:04 PM »

I got an Aeon V4 with lite sound, blazing red with silver flash and clash, silver non-illuminated switch, and windowed emitter from a $200 mystery box.

Nice!  That's a great saber.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2017, 02:30:03 PM »

Nice for sure Tongue You should be able to use the energizer re-chargable batteries even on Obsidian Lite sound. My buddy uses them on his stunts all the time so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Shaolen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2017, 03:32:01 PM »

As I eagerly await delivery of my first mystery box tomorrow a question came to mind.  Is the Electrum Wind part of the possible hilt pool?  I looked through the post but I don't remember seeing anyone who has gotten one.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »

As I eagerly await delivery of my first mystery box tomorrow a question came to mind.  Is the Electrum Wind part of the possible hilt pool?  I looked through the post but I don't remember seeing anyone who has gotten one.

All hilts are possible, I don't know if anyone has gotten one yet.

Shaolen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2017, 06:00:06 PM »

All hilts are possible, I don't know if anyone has gotten one yet.

Excellent, thanks for the info

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2017, 07:38:02 PM »

Hopefully this post should contain a Pic of my new Dark Apprentice LE V4 & the Dark Sentinel LE V4 which just arrived yesterday both were $200 Mystery Box purchases.

I will take a better picture with blades in and on if this has worked lol.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/755/4ozuTQ.jpg

Wow, nice one! They look real sweet together, nicely contrasted with some trad background. Although that guy in the shot doesn't look too impressed.

When you say a duelling pair did they come with the shorter, stronger blade? I opted for the 36 inch on the one I purchased. I'm not going to be hitting anyone (too hard) with it, not like the guys in some of the videos I've seen. They're fencing with a hint of baseball! Fingers crossed for a blade of the same length on my raffle win, if not it's no big deal as they're obviously interchangeable. I nearly went for the 40 inch but the postage on that to the UK was tipping me over my original budget.

You got a coupla crackers there Foilfencer. Don't worry about your wee one, the younglings always start on the light side, there's plenty time for her to drift over.

FedEx messaged me to say 2 more sleeps. 2 more sleeplesses more like!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2017, 08:03:52 PM »

Hopefully this post should contain a Pic of my new Dark Apprentice LE V4 & the Dark Sentinel LE V4 which just arrived yesterday both were $200 Mystery Box purchases.

I will take a better picture with blades in and on if this has worked lol.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/755/4ozuTQ.jpg

Cool pairing!  Great user name too (fellow foilist here, although I tend to enjoy epee more nowadays).  I think you're gonna like that Dark Apprentice in particular.

Crasslee
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Knight Errant

« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2017, 11:54:51 AM »

Hi guys, new here. My first order was a $75 Mystery Box, and it's on It's way to London, UK! I'll post pics next week, when I receive it  Smiley

Lee.

I won life's mystery box Wink

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #267 on: August 17, 2017, 01:44:03 PM »

Hi guys, new here. My first order was a $75 Mystery Box, and it's on It's way to London, UK! I'll post pics next week, when I receive it  Smiley

Lee.

Sweet!  I hope you get something you really like.  Cool

GonzoCubs
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #268 on: August 17, 2017, 04:00:12 PM »

It's out for delivery! Can't wait to see what I got!

Shaolen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2017, 06:12:51 PM »

I just opened my first mystery box and I am very happy with what I got.  I am happy to be the new owner of an Apprentice LE v4, with premium sound and rechargeable batteries.  It has a silver activation switch and no emitter windows.  The blade length is 32" with a pointed tip and the color is consular green. 

As this is my first US lightsaber I was not sure what to expect.  But I am really impressed by the look, feel and overall quality of the hilt and blade.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: