Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382344 times)
Corell Garrick
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2017, 06:54:40 PM »

Man everyone is getting their sabers and they all look and sound like they are amazing I can't wait for mine to show up today hopefully here soon.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2017, 07:16:41 PM »

I posted a separate thread but can post a couple pics here as well.

$75 box.
Apprentice V4 with lite sound and emitter windows.
BR with silver FOC.
Silver AV switch.
32 inch mid grade ultra edge blade with pointed tip.

$200 box.
Azure Reaper with Obsidian V3 sound.
FO blade and rechargeable batteries.
36 inch mid grade ultra edge blade with pointed tip.

I got very lucky and love both sabers!

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2017, 09:47:25 PM »

I posted a separate thread but can post a couple pics here as well.

$75 box.
Apprentice V4 with lite sound and emitter windows.
BR with silver FOC.
Silver AV switch.
32 inch mid grade ultra edge blade with pointed tip.

$200 box.
Azure Reaper with Obsidian V3 sound.
FO blade and rechargeable batteries.
36 inch mid grade ultra edge blade with pointed tip.

I got very lucky and love both sabers!

Lucky...that apprentice is perfect. All I got is a Dark Apprentice with no sound :/

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2017, 10:34:41 PM »

Yeah I'm pretty sure this thread is heavily skewed towards people posting about their awesomely lucky pulls as opposed to overall distribution reality.  I know personally I was happy with the dark sentinel stunt I got mainly because my son loved it so much, but I haven't posted any pics because it is just not as awesome as some of the pulls on this thread.  I don't mean this in a bad way, I congratulate the ones that really got excellent deals, but as a warning I say take this thread with a grain of salt because you are more likely to post here if you got something awesome than if not, I am sure.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

GonzoCubs
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2017, 10:42:47 PM »

I got a Dark Apprentice, no sound, Blazing Red, no windows. Sound would have been nice, but I wasn't really expecting it. Also, I had no real preference between Sith and Jedi, but having this saber, in my gut I think I prefer the light side. That's what custom orders are for, though! I'm VERY impressed with the overall quality. My Mystery Box may not have been a "score," but I'm still loving it!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #275 on: August 17, 2017, 10:49:50 PM »

Yeah I'm pretty sure this thread is heavily skewed towards people posting about their awesomely lucky pulls as opposed to overall distribution reality.  I know personally I was happy with the dark sentinel stunt I got mainly because my son loved it so much, but I haven't posted any pics because it is just not as awesome as some of the pulls on this thread.  I don't mean this in a bad way, I congratulate the ones that really got excellent deals, but as a warning I say take this thread with a grain of salt because you are more likely to post here if you got something awesome than if not, I am sure.
Not only what you stated but in general on any forum the people that post are a small % of who is buying and using the product.

I totally didn't expect or even think I was going to get sound with my $75 box, that's the reason I also got the $200 box, I wanted another saber with sound.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #276 on: August 17, 2017, 10:50:29 PM »

I got a Dark Apprentice, no sound, Blazing Red, no windows. Sound would have been nice, but I wasn't really expecting it. Also, I had no real preference between Sith and Jedi, but having this saber, in my gut I think I prefer the light side. That's what custom orders are for, though! I'm VERY impressed with the overall quality. My Mystery Box may not have been a "score," but I'm still loving it!

You was chosen by the dark side!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #277 on: August 17, 2017, 10:50:43 PM »

Ugh. I want to go for a Mystery Box so badly x.x I hope they're still around by next month. Gonna be really bummed out if I can't get at least one Tongue Already got a charger planned too just in case I ever got premium sound/emerald of some kind

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Shaolen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #278 on: August 17, 2017, 10:57:28 PM »

I just opened my first mystery box and I am very happy with what I got.  I am happy to be the new owner of an Apprentice LE v4, with premium sound and rechargeable batteries.  It has a silver activation switch and no emitter windows.  The blade length is 32" with a pointed tip and the color is consular green.  

As this is my first US lightsaber I was not sure what to expect.  But I am really impressed by the look, feel and overall quality of the hilt and blade.

Oh I forgot to say it was from a $75 mystery box

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #279 on: August 18, 2017, 03:15:10 AM »

Ok so I needed to distract myself from my car troubles so I am finally going to post the pic of the $75 mystery box we got:

It is a Dark Sentinel in BR with black AV and windows.  Immediately scooped up by my son who traded me his Dark Sentinel LE in DVA with windows.  He is a big Deadpool fan so he loved the colors and for some reason this saber is lighter than the LE.  I have no idea why.  We are both very happy and celebrated with a saber battle that I will talk about on another thread.  Cheesy

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

insufficientlymad
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #280 on: August 18, 2017, 03:49:51 AM »

Got my mystery boxes today!

First up, for $75 I got a stunt apprentice v4 with orange blade, windowed emitter, and silver av switch.
stunt apprentice

Next, for $200 I got an arbiter with silver av switch, v4 obsidian, and emerald driver!
arbiter

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #281 on: August 18, 2017, 03:56:56 AM »

Sweet!  I love it.  I gave you a light side point for the share, since you said you prefer that side.  It's a score in that you love it and the saber would have cost you more in the store with that switch and what looks like a full size blade.

Ok so I needed to distract myself from my car troubles so I am finally going to post the pic of the $75 mystery box we got:

It is a Dark Sentinel in BR with black AV and windows.  Immediately scooped up by my son who traded me his Dark Sentinel LE in DVA with windows.  He is a big Deadpool fan so he loved the colors and for some reason this saber is lighter than the LE.  I have no idea why.  We are both very happy and celebrated with a saber battle that I will talk about on another thread.  Cheesy

Looking great, I love the Dark Sentinel.  Sorry to hear about your car troubles, though.  Does the LE have a heavy grade blade?  That could be why it's heavier.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #282 on: August 18, 2017, 05:17:14 AM »

First up, for $75 I got a stunt apprentice v4 with orange blade, windowed emitter, and silver av switch.
stunt apprentice

Next, for $200 I got an arbiter with silver av switch, v4 obsidian, and emerald driver!
arbiter

Some nice wins!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #283 on: August 18, 2017, 05:27:51 AM »

arbiter

An Arbiter is a fantastic win! I have the regular and dark versions and adore them! Gotta love that grenade grip, right? For a larger handed person they're especially easy to wield.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Corell Garrick
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #284 on: August 18, 2017, 07:09:24 AM »

Alright well In my $75 box I got a Dark Initiate LE V4 with Obsidian lite in AS and my brothers $200 box nabbed him a Dark Arbiter with obsidian sound and the Emerald Driver pics will come up later I promise

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: