Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382274 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #375 on: September 02, 2017, 05:04:38 AM »

Wow Lady Agana a Archon in a $75 Mystery Box is awesome!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2017, 01:17:26 PM »

I don't find the aesthetic of the thin neck on the 3.1 to be appealing at all. Personally the 3.1 was on the bottom of the list of sabers I would want to own. I absolutely love the feel of the 2.1 and enjoy the lines of the emitter

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2017, 01:23:28 PM »

-shrugs
While I find the thinner neck to be worrisome for its seeming fragility, hence the appeal of the 2.1
-nod
Completely understandable TJ^^  Admittedly, I like the aesthetic of the thin neck but certainly agree with your concerns  Wink

Point of fact: if I'm doing any heavy dueling I've found my graflex (and more recent acquisition: sentinel) is a great saber to use.  
But the 3.1 sure looks purdy  Cheesy

I bought the 3.1 in CG but have ordered the 2.1 emitter and a Tri AB led for it also Smiley
Nice Tx^^  The best of both worlds  Smiley

So I am customizing my 75 dollar mystery box.  My reaper is now an ancient bone reaper.  It's coming out nicely despite all the headaches I had  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful DD! That looks CLEAN; I'd love to hear\see more details   Smiley

I don't find the esthetic of the thin neck on the 3.1 to be appealing at all. Personally the 3.1 was on the bottom of the list of sabers I would want to own. I absolutely love the feel of the 2.1 and enjoy the lines of the emitter
That's why I enjoy the forums: disparate perspectives  Smiley

Lol LAK and it's that very same reason that the 3.1 is a favorite  Cheesy. However I completely agree that the hilt makes for a comfortable saber^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Dragon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2017, 03:50:18 PM »

-nod

Beautiful DD! That looks CLEAN; I'd love to hearsee more details   Smiley
That's why I enjoy the forums: disparate perspectives  Smiley

I have a forum thread about my conversion in the custom section if you want to know more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »

So I am customizing my 75 dollar mystery box.  My reaper is now an ancient bone reaper.  It's coming out nicely despite all the headaches I had 

Looking really good there

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »

Congratulations LAK!  Those are two fine blades  Smiley
Respectfully, I like the looks of the 3.1 (especially with activation box mod), although and admittedly I would not use it for heavy dueling  Wink
Regardless, both are great looking sabers^^

It's a 2.1. I have a 3.1 and I've used it for moderate dueling. I need to get a 2.1 emitter as I'm not a fan of the 3.1. Durability isn't the issue for me though, I cannot find a comfortable grip on it.

Definitely two very nice sabers though Agana. I just ordered my first V4 Initiate with my last order. It's definitely a nice one handed hilt.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #381 on: September 03, 2017, 08:42:06 PM »

I sold my 2.1 after I got my 3.1, i just prefer the thin neck look more.  Both are good sabers though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2017, 11:13:38 PM »

Agana scored some nice sabers. Archon V2.1 for the win though Tongue Almost like mine but I got the classic pommel for my saber =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

VonAndrashi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Use the force, Luke

« Reply #383 on: September 04, 2017, 07:56:19 AM »

Got a $75 mystery box and scored a dark sentinel LE v4 stunt in green with black non illumination AV switch and AAA battery set up.
Happy with the saber, handles nicely.
Already have a gree standard saber so had hoped for a different colour but happy none the less. Could make a staff with those two.
All in all I am pleasedconsidering but will get one of my choosing next.
Happy sobering everyone  Cheesy

Current sabers: Diamond Archon v3.1, Emerald Graflex, Stunt Standard CG, Stunt Dark Sentinel CG
Wish list: Chosen One / Scorpion / Consular
... and maybe a couple for the kids
Light side rocks

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #384 on: September 04, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »

Got a $75 mystery box and scored a dark sentinel LE v4 stunt in green with black non illumination AV switch and AAA battery set up.
Happy with the saber, handles nicely.
Already have a gree standard saber so had hoped for a different colour but happy none the less. Could make a staff with those two.
All in all I am pleasedconsidering but will get one of my choosing next.
Happy sobering everyone  Cheesy

Congrats on your Dark Sentinel LEv4, Sentinels are wonderful sabers!

What color were you hoping for? Perhaps red? 

You will eventually have multiple sabers of the same color if you keep with the collecting so think of it as... a step in the right direction. If you are really unhappy with having 2 green sabers try a color filter to tint or change it. US sells them as well as other non saber sites. I have heard Lee Filters has some sort of swatch book that is nice.

There are several threads discussing this if you do a search. Here is a link to a helpful one that displays examples of the colors:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=10173.15

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Neelia
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #385 on: September 04, 2017, 05:07:14 PM »

I got the 75$ mystery box, and I'm now the happy possessor of a dark sentinel Lev4 stunt in silver. I love it.
 The funny thing is that when I ordered my first lightsaber ( an initiate V4 with sound ), I couldn't decide between green and silver. My computer kinda messed everything up and I got a green one, even thought I finally chosed silver... ( but it was fine anyway, I really wanted both ). I think I'm gonna call this one "destiny".
Here it is ( before and after I customized it )

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #386 on: September 04, 2017, 07:28:01 PM »

I got the 75$ mystery box, and I'm now the happy possessor of a dark sentinel Lev4 stunt in silver. I love it.
 The funny thing is that when I ordered my first lightsaber ( an initiate V4 with sound ), I couldn't decide between green and silver. My computer kinda messed everything up and I got a green one, even thought I finally chosed silver... ( but it was fine anyway, I really wanted both ). I think I'm gonna call this one "destiny".

It's the will of the Force that you were given both Green and Silver  Grin

Both the Sentinel and Initiate are fantastic sabers to work with, understated but comfortable.

Beautiful Mod, any closeup pics so we can see more of the details?

Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #387 on: September 05, 2017, 03:35:39 AM »

Nice work on making it more your own saber there, Neelia

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #388 on: September 05, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »

Beautiful mods Neelia!  Love the custom work you've done, especially the details around the emitter and pommel  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2017, 12:47:47 PM »

I was at Dragon con and watched a lot of mystery boxes get unpacked. I saw dominix's, Aeons, initiates, flamberge, Apprentice's, Standards, Sentinals, Mantis, Archons, and Arbiters all come out of 75$ mystery boxes. I think it is a truly wonderful thing that US is doing. You truly could get almost any saber hilt for 75$. I lucked out and got a hilt i did not have, an archon 2.1. Thank you again US.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: