Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382272 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #840 on: December 24, 2017, 02:39:53 AM »

Hey Everyone! This is my first time on the forum.

Last August my brother purchased a mystery box for me on my birthday. We both enjoy the idea of allowing the force to choose our sabers. I know this post is late, but I'm excited to share what I got.

I got a Dark Apprentice LE V4 with windows, black AV switch, and in BR . I know it may not be much compared to other posts on the forum, but I am more than happy with it.

Would love to post a picture of it, however I don't how to  Sad

Welcome to the forum.

Please read and acknowledge the rules Here before posting anymore.

The Apprentice is a nice versatile hilt and BR is always great

You can find out how to post pics Here

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #841 on: December 26, 2017, 12:51:11 AM »

My $75 Xmas mystery box turned out to be an RGBW Emerald Lost Grey! Thank you Ultrasabers for such an awesome saber!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Umwah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #842 on: December 29, 2017, 12:06:38 PM »

I bought three mystery boxes, one for me, one for my younger sister and one for my dad. I'll post up what we get. We are super excited to get them Smiley

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #843 on: December 29, 2017, 03:41:22 PM »

I bought three mystery boxes, one for me, one for my younger sister and one for my dad. I'll post up what we get. We are super excited to get them Smiley

you also need to acknowledge the rules as well before you go any further. good luck on your boxes.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

May the Force be with you.

« Reply #844 on: December 30, 2017, 05:17:09 PM »

Saber came a business day early! Got an Aeon LE V2 with silver AV (no sound, no covertech, standard battery setup). Seems to be worth about exactly what I paid with the 10% off sale.

I can’t tell if it’s Guardian or Arctic blue though since it’s my only one. Any easy way to identify it?

Funny cause I almost straight up bought the Aeon LE V4! I like two tone hilts and the silver AV switches.

Lightside points greatly appreciated.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #845 on: December 30, 2017, 05:31:09 PM »

nice saber. would say guardian blue.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #846 on: December 30, 2017, 05:43:33 PM »

nice saber. would say guardian blue.

Paper wrap says Aeon LE V2 AV B (and then what I assume are initials JB and JD). Wondered if the B meant blue perhaps.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #847 on: December 30, 2017, 07:06:37 PM »

Nice. Definitely Guardian Blue, its darker than what Arctic Blue would be

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #848 on: December 30, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »

Looks Guardian Blue to me. If you want to make sure take the blade out, stand a foot or so from a wall and shine the saber on the wall. If you see green and blue its Arctic, if it's all blue its Guardian.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #849 on: December 30, 2017, 10:16:04 PM »

Definitely Guardian Blue.
Nice saber

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #850 on: December 31, 2017, 03:03:39 AM »

Recieved my first saber today I got the 75$mystery box option for Xmas ,,well I did not manage to get a saber with sound Sad
But I did however get a nice dark sentinal le ,with windows in the emitter and a black non eliminated av switch ,blade color fire orange ,,,I made a vid and I'll get pics up soon ,shout out to angel and jb for making my awesome new saber gotta get sound installed now gonna need help from fellow members to help me ,to find out the things I need to upgrade thanks everyone

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #851 on: December 31, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »

My brother threw a $75 box in with an order I made before Christmas, got the Dark Initiate V4 in this pic, in Blazing Red with no sound:

I don't think he was terribly enthused, but it's a really nice saber as usual!

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #852 on: January 01, 2018, 10:03:13 AM »

My brother threw a $75 box in with an order I made before Christmas, got the Dark Initiate V4 in this pic, in Blazing Red with no sound:

I don't think he was terribly enthused, but it's a really nice saber as usual!

Yeah mine is definitely nice too but I feel like he does...kinda unenthused. I guess I expected a little more especially since there are defects. With the 10% sale, what I ended up with was only worth $2 more than what I paid (with shipping, taxes, everything), and it has multiple cosmetic defects. I would’ve rather paid $2 more and picked my color and not had defects....or even paid the $10 more it would’ve been without the sale.

I guess you’re more-so paying for a chance to get a saber worth more over anything else. It’s fun too but I think I figured if it had multiple defects, it’d be worth at least a bit more than I was paying...at least more than $2-$10. But lesson learned and now I know that’s not necessarily the case. Don’t want to sound ungrateful - I just had the wrong sort of idea in mind. What I received is more what I would’ve expected from the grab bag rather than the mystery box. There’s nothing really special about it other than the silver AV. But it’ll be a good starter and I won’t worry about it getting scuffed more since it’s already dinged in a few spots! lol. I am happy that I received a two tone hilt and a Jedi color Smiley I was indecisive so I just decided they could make the choice for me! Guess they agreed - Jedi it is. Wink

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #853 on: January 01, 2018, 03:53:47 PM »

Yeah mine is definitely nice too but I feel like he does...kinda unenthused. I guess I expected a little more especially since there are defects. With the 10% sale, what I ended up with was only worth $2 more than what I paid (with shipping, taxes, everything), and it has multiple cosmetic defects. I would’ve rather paid $2 more and picked my color and not had defects....or even paid the $10 more it would’ve been without the sale.

I guess you’re more-so paying for a chance to get a saber worth more over anything else. It’s fun too but I think I figured if it had multiple defects, it’d be worth at least a bit more than I was paying...at least more than $2-$10. But lesson learned and now I know that’s not necessarily the case. Don’t want to sound ungrateful - I just had the wrong sort of idea in mind. What I received is more what I would’ve expected from the grab bag rather than the mystery box. There’s nothing really special about it other than the silver AV. But it’ll be a good starter and I won’t worry about it getting scuffed more since it’s already dinged in a few spots! lol. I am happy that I received a two tone hilt and a Jedi color Smiley I was indecisive so I just decided they could make the choice for me! Guess they agreed - Jedi it is. Wink

What defects did yours come with?

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Zypher
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #854 on: January 01, 2018, 04:59:42 PM »

What defects did yours come with?

There’s a couple nicks and scuffs. I haven’t sat down and noted them all or anything, but just kept noticing new marks when I was showing some people this weekend. Wasn’t really sure what to expect, but 2 nicks are in an obvious spot at the top of the hilt. Perhaps I’m just being really finicky?!? 😂 I have no clue what’s normal for these types of things.

Edit: definitely can’t see them in the photos so the one I’m thinking of must be on the back, and the other is at the top area around the blade.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: