Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382344 times)
Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1185 on: October 28, 2018, 09:42:12 AM »

Hello! This is my first time posting here, but just finished ordering eight mystery boxes, super nervous as these will be my first US sabers!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1186 on: October 29, 2018, 07:53:55 AM »

Hello! This is my first time posting here, but just finished ordering eight mystery boxes, super nervous as these will be my first US sabers!
That's a lot of sabers for a first order. You just trying to improve your odds of winning something awesome or do you have plans for them?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1187 on: October 29, 2018, 03:58:34 AM »

That's a lot of sabers for a first order. You just trying to improve your odds of winning something awesome or do you have plans for them?

I know it seems excessive! I think it’s a little of both, on the one hand, I’ve really wanted to have a dueling saber to use and customize or otherwise mangle as I do choose, but I’m also getting a few of my coworkers into cosplay for the upcoming Tokyo Comic Con, who haven’t costumed before. Two or three of the sabers will be gifts for them when their costumes are done.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1188 on: October 29, 2018, 04:10:12 AM »

Congrats on 8 mystery boxes there! I look forward to seeing what you'll receive and your cosplay pictures! 

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1189 on: October 29, 2018, 11:23:37 AM »

It probably makes more sense with international shipping, customs and whatnot to buy several sabers at once.

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1190 on: October 29, 2018, 04:30:28 AM »

Congrats on 8 mystery boxes there! I look forward to seeing what you'll receive and your cosplay pictures! 
Thanks! Really hoping I get a good variety of hilts and colors! Cosplay may take a little longer however, but I’ll definately try to post when I can!
It probably makes more sense with international shipping, customs and whatnot to buy several sabers at once.
Hahah, That would make me sound pretty smart, but I hadn’t thought of it that way, but that would be better wouldn’t it?

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1191 on: October 30, 2018, 08:15:16 AM »

Sorry for double post, however this morning I got that glorious package is coming email! I haven’t been this excited since I was waiting in line for TFA!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1192 on: October 30, 2018, 03:47:52 AM »

I know it seems excessive! I think it’s a little of both, on the one hand, I’ve really wanted to have a dueling saber to use and customize or otherwise mangle as I do choose, but I’m also getting a few of my coworkers into cosplay for the upcoming Tokyo Comic Con, who haven’t costumed before. Two or three of the sabers will be gifts for them when their costumes are done.
Well you sound like a great friend with great ideas. Good luck to you!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1193 on: October 30, 2018, 11:09:02 AM »

sounds like you're well on your way to having your own group together....or as I always call it, a small army.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1194 on: October 30, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »

Well you sound like a great friend with great ideas. Good luck to you!

I try! Everything should come together nicely just in time!

sounds like you're well on your way to having your own group together....or as I always call it, a small army.  Grin
Nothing wrong with a small army of Jedi eh?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1195 on: October 30, 2018, 11:40:50 AM »

I try! Everything should come together nicely just in time!Nothing wrong with a small army of Jedi eh?

Nothing wrong at all

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1196 on: November 02, 2018, 05:04:00 AM »

Sabers have left the US! Shouldn’t be more than a few days, however, they have been split into two groups of four sabers.... would you rather me review in two groups or all together? Also, I ordered a $200 box as well in case the force is not with me.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1197 on: November 02, 2018, 06:19:30 AM »

So I ordered mystery boxes for my dad and brothers (7 boxes in total) with sound as Christmas presents....and to take advantage of the Halloween 4 free sabers deal. My dad is going to have a very merry Christmas, but one of my brothers I’m stealing the saber and replacing it with the free mystery box without sound Tongue

Here’s the rundown:

-Graflex CE in GB with Lite Sound (I debated stealing this one too, but decided it would be for my dad since he’s such a huge fan of original Luke)
-Raven with claws in BR with Obs 3 and recharge port (I’m keeping this one, partially because Raven was one of the first on my wishlist and partially because since it didn’t come with a charger, it would be stupid to give it to someone who doesn’t already have a charger Wink )
-Sentinel LE with windows in GB with Lite sound and AS FOC
-Dark Sentinel in CG with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Aeon V3 in CG with Lite Sound AS FOC
-Liberator V3 in BR with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Dark Dominix LE V4 in GB with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Dark Initiate V4 with windows in FO Stunt (this is the one that’s replacing the Raven—sorry, not sorry, bros)

-Dark apprentice or initiate (I’m having trouble identifying the hilt) in BR, stunt (this one is going to be a gift for a friend’s birthday

-Prophecy in FO stunt

-FRANKENSABER!!! It looks like a war glaive body with Raven SS edition pommel and Archon V2.1 Emitter and neck with blue garded AV switch and LED in Arctic Blue, stunt. Not gonna lie, at first I was mildly disappointed because I was expecting something more obnoxious looking, but in retrospect, it’s pretty well balanced, has a nice feel, and is a pretty color!! Design is very sleek and looks like a normal saber

Will post pics of everything soon!!!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1198 on: November 02, 2018, 07:45:11 AM »

So I ordered mystery boxes for my dad and brothers (7 boxes in total) with sound as Christmas presents....and to take advantage of the Halloween 4 free sabers deal. My dad is going to have a very merry Christmas, but one of my brothers I’m stealing the saber and replacing it with the free mystery box without sound Tongue

Here’s the rundown:

-Graflex CE in GB with Lite Sound (I debated stealing this one too, but decided it would be for my dad since he’s such a huge fan of original Luke)
-Raven with claws in BR with Obs 3 and recharge port (I’m keeping this one, partially because Raven was one of the first on my wishlist and partially because since it didn’t come with a charger, it would be stupid to give it to someone who doesn’t already have a charger Wink )
-Sentinel LE with windows in GB with Lite sound and AS FOC
-Dark Sentinel in CG with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Aeon V3 in CG with Lite Sound AS FOC
-Liberator V3 in BR with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Dark Dominix LE V4 in GB with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Dark Initiate V4 with windows in FO Stunt (this is the one that’s replacing the Raven—sorry, not sorry, bros)

-Dark apprentice or initiate (I’m having trouble identifying the hilt) in BR, stunt (this one is going to be a gift for a friend’s birthday

-Prophecy in FO stunt

-FRANKENSABER!!! It looks like a war glaive body with Raven SS edition pommel and Archon V2.1 Emitter and neck with blue garded AV switch and LED in Arctic Blue, stunt. Not gonna lie, at first I was mildly disappointed because I was expecting something more obnoxious looking, but in retrospect, it’s pretty well balanced, has a nice feel, and is a pretty color!! Design is very sleek and looks like a normal saber

Will post pics of everything soon!!!

Holy crap! That’s an amazing set of sabers! Congrats!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1199 on: November 02, 2018, 09:26:16 AM »

Wow what a tease with no pictures LOL. Would be hard to give most of those away.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: