Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382344 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1200 on: November 02, 2018, 11:12:27 AM »

That's a nice haul, Lady Revan. Giving the gift of Ultrasabers is very generous. A couple of those are a real steal at $200.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1201 on: November 02, 2018, 11:35:20 AM »

So I ordered mystery boxes for my dad and brothers (7 boxes in total) with sound as Christmas presents....and to take advantage of the Halloween 4 free sabers deal. My dad is going to have a very merry Christmas, but one of my brothers I’m stealing the saber and replacing it with the free mystery box without sound Tongue

Here’s the rundown:

-Graflex CE in GB with Lite Sound (I debated stealing this one too, but decided it would be for my dad since he’s such a huge fan of original Luke)
-Raven with claws in BR with Obs 3 and recharge port (I’m keeping this one, partially because Raven was one of the first on my wishlist and partially because since it didn’t come with a charger, it would be stupid to give it to someone who doesn’t already have a charger Wink )
-Sentinel LE with windows in GB with Lite sound and AS FOC
-Dark Sentinel in CG with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Aeon V3 in CG with Lite Sound AS FOC
-Liberator V3 in BR with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Dark Dominix LE V4 in GB with Lite Sound with AS FOC
-Dark Initiate V4 with windows in FO Stunt (this is the one that’s replacing the Raven—sorry, not sorry, bros)

-Dark apprentice or initiate (I’m having trouble identifying the hilt) in BR, stunt (this one is going to be a gift for a friend’s birthday

-Prophecy in FO stunt

-FRANKENSABER!!! It looks like a war glaive body with Raven SS edition pommel and Archon V2.1 Emitter and neck with blue garded AV switch and LED in Arctic Blue, stunt. Not gonna lie, at first I was mildly disappointed because I was expecting something more obnoxious looking, but in retrospect, it’s pretty well balanced, has a nice feel, and is a pretty color!! Design is very sleek and looks like a normal saber

Will post pics of everything soon!!!

I think you're the first person to partake of this that I know of any how (that also posted in the forums too). Congratulations are at hand, the Graflex and Prophecy alone are prizes!  Plus, you have the Dominix and Aeon sabers which are super comfortable!   And congrats on the Frankensaber!  I look forward to all of your pictures!  Point incoming!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1202 on: November 02, 2018, 03:31:35 PM »

Right. Pics of the whole set would be nice Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1203 on: November 02, 2018, 04:47:07 PM »

OKAY! So disclaimer: I’m a n00b and mistook standard issue battle saber for prophecy because of the 45 degree angle at the emitter (default pic on site you can’t really see the angle for the battle saber on a phone screen). So the orange stunt I’m keeping is a standard issue battlesaber not prophecy lol. BUT here are all of the pics...

Graflex CE in GB

Liberator in BR

Sentinel LE with windows in GB

Dark Initiate V4 in FO with windows

Dark sentinel in CG (I know the CG looks SD in the pics, but I promise it’s not)

Dominix LE in GB with windows

Aeon V4 in CG

Dark Initiate in BR

Frankensaber in AB

I’m a n00b saber Standard issue battle saber in FO

RAVEN IN BR!!!!

I’m going to do a mystery gift type thing for my brothers where they choose at random the saber (sort of a saber chooses them type destiny mystical brouhaha). Only set ones are my dad is getting the Graflex ( :’( ) and my friend is getting the dark Initiate as a birthday present with his first saber class.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1204 on: November 02, 2018, 09:45:07 AM »

stupid school won't let me see the pics. I'll look at them later. I'm sure their awesome tho. anticipation point!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1205 on: November 02, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »

I think you're the first person to partake of this that I know of any how (that also posted in the forums too). Congratulations are at hand, the Graflex and Prophecy alone are prizes!  Plus, you have the Dominix and Aeon sabers which are super comfortable!   And congrats on the Frankensaber!  I look forward to all of your pictures!  Point incoming!

Thanks! The Graflex was the first thing out of the box when I opened it and I was all “HOLD ON A MOMENT! THIS CAN’T BE REAL! OMGWTFBBQ!” And then I decided I at least had to open them all to check the colors and to make sure they were functional (there was a sound issue with one of the free ones initially, but I got it working). I decided immediately that I was stealing the Revan for myself and debated long and hard about the Graflex too.... but decided to give it to my dad </3 one day Graflex, but for now, your destiny is different than my own...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1206 on: November 02, 2018, 12:05:25 PM »

RAVEN IN BR!!!!
Revan has a Raven.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1207 on: November 02, 2018, 07:11:31 PM »

Revan has a Raven.

he
he
he

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1208 on: November 02, 2018, 07:14:22 PM »

Great sabers there, Raven!  Love all of those sabers.

Revan has a Raven.

Or the Raven chose Revan

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1209 on: November 02, 2018, 12:12:39 PM »

Revan has a Raven.
Great sabers there, Raven!  Love all of those sabers.

Or the Raven chose Revan

XDDD I love you guys. Points for puns.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1210 on: November 02, 2018, 07:19:15 PM »

XDDD I love you guys. Points for puns.

You're not so bad yourself  Cheesy  Have one back!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1211 on: November 02, 2018, 01:03:24 PM »

Or the Raven chose Revan
This ain't kriffing Harry Potter. The saber (OR crystal) doesn't choose the wielder.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1212 on: November 02, 2018, 01:21:20 PM »

This ain't kriffing Harry Potter. The saber (OR crystal) doesn't choose the wielder.

Perhaps not the sabers, but the crystals do choose, depending on which sources you reference. Some crystals will only respond or attune themselves to certain individuals, creating a sort of bond between blade and wielder. I had to do research on this topic specifically for a referenced canon scene between the Exile and Disciple in my current fanfic project. It's been touched on outside of KOTOR II also, such as the idea of bleeding crystals and healing a bleeding crystal. While anyone can technically wield a blade with a given crystal, crystals often do choose who they respond to and how.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1213 on: November 02, 2018, 01:49:42 PM »

Perhaps not the sabers, but the crystals do choose, depending on which sources you reference. Some crystals will only respond or attune themselves to certain individuals, creating a sort of bond between blade and wielder. I had to do research on this topic specifically for a referenced canon scene between the Exile and Disciple in my current fanfic project. It's been touched on outside of KOTOR II also, such as the idea of bleeding crystals and healing a bleeding crystal. While anyone can technically wield a blade with a given crystal, crystals often do choose who they respond to and how.
NO THEY DON'T.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1214 on: November 02, 2018, 11:06:49 PM »

Kyber crystals were Force-attuned crystals that grew rarely but throughout the galaxy, with some areas having a greater abundance than others. The crystals concentrated energy in a unique manner through the Force, resonating with it.[13] The crystals exhibited a sort of "collective consciousness," verging on sentience, and could non-verbally communicate with both one another and living beings.[11] Some theorized that the permutations in the kyber lattice were comparable to emotional shifts in a sentient being.[1]

Wookiepedia Kyber Crystal, Canon information tab

You are entitled to your own opinion on the matter. However, I don't believe that what Infinit01 suggests is off-base. Either way, 'tis in fun spirit. Just a fun way of looking at things regarding the "Mystery" of the Mystery Box Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: