Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382354 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1215 on: November 03, 2018, 12:42:27 AM »

Great MB pulls LR!!!  Shocked  That is quite and impressive purchase, and point for sharing with us in pictures, most excellent of you!!!  Cool

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1216 on: November 03, 2018, 01:21:30 AM »

Great MB pulls LR!!!  Shocked  That is quite and impressive purchase, and point for sharing with us in pictures, most excellent of you!!!  Cool

Thank you very much, and my pleasure! The Graflex was a huge surprise. I think I've gotten pretty lucky with Mystery boxes in general. The only mystery box I'd purchased before this was a $75 one that ended up with Lite Sound and Windows in Orange. I hope my dad likes the Graflex. I'll tell him if not, he can give it back and we'll pick something else XD I happily accept returns on all saber gifts. Wink

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 602

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1217 on: November 03, 2018, 01:10:57 PM »

Congrats on getting a nice variety on your MBs. The pics all look good. Thanks for sharing the pic, point to you.
 PS: If your dad is a classic Star Wars fan, he is going to love the Graflex saber!   Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/sd and silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebie)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (freebie)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd and

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1218 on: November 03, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »

Dark Initiate in BR

This is interesting. I got the exact same saber in for my Free Initiate from the Halloween Giveaway. It has the body of an Apprentice, but at the emitter where the ridges should be, they are not there. It is interesting, but I kinda like it. Make a good clean slate for customization. We will see what I do with mine.

A bunch of great saber there though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1219 on: November 03, 2018, 08:36:48 PM »

This is interesting. I got the exact same saber in for my Free Initiate from the Halloween Giveaway. It has the body of an Apprentice, but at the emitter where the ridges should be, they are not there. It is interesting, but I kinda like it. Make a good clean slate for customization. We will see what I do with mine.

A bunch of great saber there though.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who had difficulty placing its design. It’s not quite like any of the versions listed, which leads me to wonder if maybe it was a prototype or perhaps the V1 (since those listed start at V2). It’s an interesting saber, and I think my friend will enjoy it for his birthday. He used to have just a toy saber (one of the nicer toy ones, but still a toy, but it was destroyed when he had a house fire around new year’s. I think this one is a nice replacement saber. His previous was red too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1220 on: November 04, 2018, 01:00:11 AM »

Lady Revan... Congrats on all those awesome sabers.  Really like your Frankensaber.  I have to agree with your take on the crystals initially choosing the recipient... and why some will on first attempt fail to obtain one because of a Force energy vibrational mismatch.  This of course goes back to the days when one only had ownership of their single or duel sabers.  Smiley  

point  Cool

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1221 on: November 04, 2018, 01:05:37 AM »

Lady Revan... Congrats on all those awesome sabers.  Really like your Frankensaber.  I have to agree with your take on the crystals initially choosing the recipient... and why some will on first attempt fail to obtain one because of a Force energy vibrational mismatch.  This of course goes back to the days when one only had ownership of their single or duel sabers.  Smiley 

point  Cool

Thanks! ^_^ The Frankensaber is growing on me. I'm really loving the Arctic Blue on it. The color is so pretty in person!

Point back! and your 2000th point, might I add! Congratulations on the milestone

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1222 on: November 04, 2018, 01:10:29 AM »

THANK YOU !!  Grin  ... and you have 77 which is my BD day and month.  Wink

I'm shorter in length as are you... but you will get quite an overall core and upper body strengthening when you use your larger sabers.  Isn't it all about that toning lol.  The Raven seems to suit you well... it's obvious to me that you are a classic warrior.  Smiley

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1223 on: November 04, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »

THANK YOU !!  Grin  ... and you have 77 which is my BD day and month.  Wink

I'm shorter in length as are you... but you will get quite an overall core and upper body strengthening when you use your larger sabers.  Isn't it all about that toning lol.  The Raven seems to suit you well... it's obvious to me that you are a classic warrior.  Smiley

Niiice! Sounds like you have a lucky Bday and that would also explain the username. And you're welcome lol

Oh, I know it! I'm going to have to completely remake the right bracer on my costume because when I initially took the measurement, it was 4 months ago before I'd started classes, and now it won't close because I've gained muscle in my right forearm XD I suppose I could technically just add an extension...but it won't look as good, and after encouragement from the Former CCostume Consular and current Assistant LCC of my Local Saber Guild temple, I'm going to attempt to get the thing approved for trouping... so better to remake.

I really like the Raven design. It's still sitting in my wishlist, but in Arctic Blue lol. IDK about you, but I like big hilts and I cannot lie XD Just means extra workout for we petite people

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1224 on: November 04, 2018, 03:41:40 AM »

Dang, how did I miss your big post with all your sabers, Lady Revan?  Shocked

That's a great set of saber. Love that Frankensaber. But, the really interesting one to me is the free "Initiate." It's an Apprentice, but it's missing a few details. Maybe they had a messed up run. Still, it looks cool.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1225 on: November 04, 2018, 05:44:04 AM »

Dang, how did I miss your big post with all your sabers, Lady Revan?  Shocked

That's a great set of saber. Love that Frankensaber. But, the really interesting one to me is the free "Initiate." It's an Apprentice, but it's missing a few details. Maybe they had a messed up run. Still, it looks cool.

Haha, I wrapped most of them earlier tonight. Turns out wine bags are the perfect size/shape for wrapping lightsaber hilts!

Frankensaber is growing on me, but yeah, the Initiate/Apprentice/Whatever it is is rather confusing.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1226 on: November 04, 2018, 06:15:17 AM »

Frankensaber is growing on me, but yeah, the Initiate/Apprentice/Whatever it is is rather confusing.

Hi Lady Revan,

Great hoard of sabers you have and do you think you might have an Unreleased Exclusive? I say this because this is what Deep wrote when he announce the Fall Extravaganza Raffle...
Deep wrote:
"GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!"

Maybe you got an unreleased new version of the Initiate by mistake! It might have less details so the fans of customizing hilts can have a blank canvas hilt.

Anyhoo just a thought, and have a point for being so generous!

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1227 on: November 04, 2018, 06:27:26 AM »

Hi Lady Revan,

Great hoard of sabers you have and do you think you might have an Unreleased Exclusive? I say this because this is what Deep wrote when he announce the Fall Extravaganza Raffle...
Deep wrote:
"GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!"

Maybe you got an unreleased new version of the Initiate by mistake! It might have less details so the fans of customizing hilts can have a blank canvas hilt.

Anyhoo just a thought, and have a point for being so generous!
I suppose it’s technically possible, but (frankly) it seems kind of lame to be the mystical “unreleased exclusive.” Tongue It is interesting to look at though, I’ll admit that much, and a fascinating subject to ponder. What is the unreleased exclusive? Considering I’m not the only person to have received this odd version, it seems even more strange that they would make the same mistake more than once within the same promotion. BUT hopefully we’ll all learn soon what the unreleased mystery is!

It’s unusually bright too, though maybe that’s just because the blade is still mid grade and I’m used to heavy grade. I always forget and am temporarily dazed and half blinded when I turn it on >.< I also only have the diamond in terms of red myself, so perhaps I’m just not used to the spectrum of the red LEDs.

Thank you for the point! Cheesy sending one back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1228 on: November 04, 2018, 07:01:15 AM »

I suppose it’s technically possible, but (frankly) it seems kind of lame to be the mystical “unreleased exclusive.” Tongue It is interesting to look at though, I’ll admit that much, and a fascinating subject to ponder. What is the unreleased exclusive? Considering I’m not the only person to have received this odd version, it seems even more strange that they would make the same mistake more than once within the same promotion. BUT hopefully we’ll all learn soon what the unreleased mystery is!

It's ok, I was only half serious when I suggested an Exclusive. Having read the list that followed that quote (a new Dorinian, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, new Emperor's Hand etc) it made me wonder what the new stuff was. The surprises will have to be good bearing in mind what US has released recently!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1229 on: November 04, 2018, 02:07:12 PM »

red is a brighter color too. blues and greens are softer on the eyes. orange kicks out rather bright too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: