Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382271 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1230 on: November 04, 2018, 10:11:20 AM »

red is a brighter color too. blues and greens are softer on the eyes. orange kicks out rather bright too.

I thought so! I have a lot of oranges, but again, the only “red” I have is with the diamond. I don’t find the orange ones remotely as bright as the red is.

It's ok, I was only half serious when I suggested an Exclusive. Having read the list that followed that quote (a new Dorinian, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, new Emperor's Hand etc) it made me wonder what the new stuff was. The surprises will have to be good bearing in mind what US has released recently!

Ikr? I can’t wait to see what it is!!! All of the latest designs have been so beautiful!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1231 on: November 04, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »

Hi Lady Revan,

All I can say is that when these Exclusives break cover and we get to see/buy them I think US will have the most formidable arsenal available. I just got back home from a local Sci-Fi Fest/Comic Con and I finally managed to get my hands on a few US classics, the Initiate V2 and V4, the Aeon V4 (Obs with colour change and FOC) with Shock pommel and a Flamberge in BR. I got to play with all of them and they were sooo good. (Though most of you all knew that Cheesy )

The Blazing Red was definitely more intense (deep colour and brightness) compared to the orange Initiate I spun around.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1232 on: November 04, 2018, 06:52:46 PM »

Hi Lady Revan,

All I can say is that when these Exclusives break cover and we get to see/buy them I think US will have the most formidable arsenal available. I just got back home from a local Sci-Fi Fest/Comic Con and I finally managed to get my hands on a few US classics, the Initiate V2 and V4, the Aeon V4 (Obs with colour change and FOC) with Shock pommel and a Flamberge in BR. I got to play with all of them and they were sooo good. (Though most of you all knew that Cheesy )

The Blazing Red was definitely more intense (deep colour and brightness) compared to the orange Initiate I spun around.

No kidding! A couple people have suggested for me to check out some of the other guys for my next saber since they have smaller hilts, but honestly, none of the designs I like from them are combat ready. US seems to have the best combination of aesthetic and functionality available on the market.

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1233 on: November 05, 2018, 01:18:48 AM »

First box arrived, will be opening it tomorrow with the first four sabers, and a video review on the second box!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1234 on: November 05, 2018, 04:18:32 PM »

No kidding! A couple people have suggested for me to check out some of the other guys for my next saber since they have smaller hilts, but honestly, none of the designs I like from them are combat ready. US seems to have the best combination of aesthetic and functionality available on the market.

forgot to mention delivery. some of "the other guys" will have you waiting months to get in your hands.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #1235 on: November 05, 2018, 11:40:45 PM »

forgot to mention delivery. some of "the other guys" will have you waiting months to get in your hands.

This is also very true! I’ve always gotten sabers in less than a week from order date with US

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1236 on: November 06, 2018, 07:54:06 AM »

First box of four, all stunt, no sound but a good variety of colors!

Edit: all sabers now included with the exception of a aeon stunt with green blade!
Got one saber with premium sound, will be posting a YouTube video as soon as I can!

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1237 on: November 07, 2018, 06:38:55 AM »

http://imgur.com/klLsHbx
http://imgur.com/FYlpSpi
http://imgur.com/Bkgco97

Edit: all sabers now included with the exception of a aeon stunt with green blade!
Got one saber with premium sound, will be posting a YouTube video as soon as I can!

Fixed I hope. Posting images is hard man.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1238 on: November 07, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »

All of Revan's sabers are nice pulls especially the Graflex and Frakensaber Tongue That mash up is growing on me too, nice and classic looking =] How do you like the Raven though, not too heavy?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1239 on: November 07, 2018, 04:03:00 PM »

Another eight boxes ordered so I could enter the raffle! Still editing the YouTube video but will be compiling the list of sabers that I got from the last pull today!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1240 on: November 07, 2018, 11:25:40 PM »

Another eight boxes ordered so I could enter the raffle! Still editing the YouTube video but will be compiling the list of sabers that I got from the last pull today!

You're either going to have an epic collection or a lot of grateful friends. Either way, that's some good stuff. Smiley

I like the pictures of what you got already, thanks for posting those. The standout for me is the Liberator, mostly because I don't own one (yet.)

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1241 on: November 08, 2018, 12:00:51 AM »

You're either going to have an epic collection or a lot of grateful friends. Either way, that's some good stuff. Smiley

I like the pictures of what you got already, thanks for posting those. The standout for me is the Liberator, mostly because I don't own one (yet.)

Right? I’m very pleased with the quality of the lightsabers UltraSabers provides, and was very surprised to see the liberator hilt. It feels the most balanced and easy to use of all the jolts I received, with the standard issue saber coming in at a close second.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1242 on: November 08, 2018, 12:02:12 AM »

I love my Dark Standard Issue. Indeed, the Liberator has always seemed nice to me. It's been on my list for over two years, but I just haven't gotten one yet.

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1243 on: November 08, 2018, 02:12:23 AM »

I love my Dark Standard Issue. Indeed, the Liberator has always seemed nice to me. It's been on my list for over two years, but I just haven't gotten one yet.

The best part of the hilt to me is the emitter holes it has, I really like how clean and shiny it gets. I would highly recommend it when you get the opportunity.

Stephman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #1244 on: November 08, 2018, 05:15:24 AM »

I ordered a Mystery Box and a Grab Bag on Nov. 6 and can't wait for the surprise!
I'm curious, how long after you ordered did your Mystery Box's ship?

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: