Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 95   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382347 times)
Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1245 on: November 08, 2018, 05:48:43 AM »

I ordered a Mystery Box and a Grab Bag on Nov. 6 and can't wait for the surprise!
I'm curious, how long after you ordered did your Mystery Box's ship?

Hi! I'm in Japan, so it might be a little slow coming to me, but it took about a week or so to arrive. Might be faster for you! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your sabers!

Stephman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #1246 on: November 08, 2018, 08:12:55 PM »

Hi! I'm in Japan, so it might be a little slow coming to me, but it took about a week or so to arrive. Might be faster for you! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your sabers!

Thanks for the info.  I received shipping information this morning.  Sabers are estimated to be delivered Tue. next week.
...the suspense is killing me!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1247 on: November 08, 2018, 08:16:00 PM »

the suspense is killing me!

I think I can speak for everybody here when I say we feel your pain.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1248 on: November 08, 2018, 08:24:40 PM »

I think I can speak for everybody here when I say we feel your pain.

You do

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1249 on: November 09, 2018, 02:07:07 AM »

Just got in my $200 Mystery box today, a Dominix V4 with A/V black switch, red light, lite sound and silver flash on clash! I'm extremely happy with the hand feel of this hilt, especially with the micro ridges that make it easy to hold on to! 

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #1250 on: November 08, 2018, 07:04:54 PM »

Just got in my $200 Mystery box today, a Dominix V4 with A/V black switch, red light, lite sound and silver flash on clash! I'm extremely happy with the hand feel of this hilt, especially with the micro ridges that make it easy to hold on to! 

So glad to hear you like your saber! Cheesy be sure to post pics when you get the chance!!!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

jayryan84
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #1251 on: November 09, 2018, 02:56:59 AM »

Very nice! When I ordered my 2nd Saber I had no idea what I wanted and got a $75 mystery box and it was the best decision ever as I received a Sentinel LE v3 w/ Premium Sound in Aegean Silver. I was confused regarding the color of the AS, so I decided to buy the pack of color discs directly from US and found that I liked the Fire Orange color the best. I purchase a LEE Filter book and now have numerous options for my Sentinel.

Seriously, best decision EVER! I ordered my Dominix a day or two after I ordered my mystery box and got it in Lite Sound. They are both quite loud, but you can tell which is which when they are both on.

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1252 on: November 09, 2018, 06:38:03 AM »

So glad to hear you like your saber! Cheesy be sure to post pics when you get the chance!!!

Thanks!

Links are here!

http://imgur.com/2PVhtAI
http://Imgur.com/WvUj31B
http://imgur.com/agZbEeY

Very nice! When I ordered my 2nd Saber I had no idea what I wanted and got a $75 mystery box and it was the best decision ever as I received a Sentinel LE v3 w/ Premium Sound in Aegean Silver. I was confused regarding the color of the AS, so I decided to buy the pack of color discs directly from US and found that I liked the Fire Orange color the best. I purchase a LEE Filter book and now have numerous options for my Sentinel.

Seriously, best decision EVER! I ordered my Dominix a day or two after I ordered my mystery box and got it in Lite Sound. They are both quite loud, but you can tell which is which when they are both on.

It’s really weird, but I feel like the Lite one is actually louder somehow...

Stephman
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1253 on: November 13, 2018, 04:12:54 PM »

Sabers have arrived!

Myself and a coworker placed an order together.  Grab Bag for him, Mystery Box for me.

Ordered on Tue. 11/06/2018.
Order shipped on Thr. 11/08/2018.
Est. delivery Tue. 11/13/2018
Actual delivery Mon. 11/12/2018 via FedEx at....get this....8:45 PM.  Really FedEx?!  You didn't even leave it at my backdoor like I instructed in my delivery instructions and in my FedEx account...but I digress...at least it arrived a day ahead of schedule.

My coworkers's $55 Grabbag, bladeless Dark Initiate LE.  Came with Green LED

My $75 Mystery Box.  The Force was with me on this purchase!
Dominix v4, Red LED, Black A/V switch w/ no light. Obsidian Lite sound!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1254 on: November 13, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »

Sabers have arrived!

Myself and a coworker placed an order together.  Grab Bag for him, Mystery Box for me.

Actual delivery Mon. 11/12/2018 via FedEx at....get this....8:45 PM.  Really FedEx?!  You didn't even leave it at my backdoor like I instructed in my delivery instructions and in my FedEx account...but I digress...at least it arrived a day ahead of schedule.

Sweet!   The Dk Initiate V4 LE is a nice grab, but a Dominix V4 with sound!!!!!   WOOT!  Awesome pulls!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Stephman
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1255 on: November 13, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »

Sabers have arrived!

Quick video unboxing...

https://youtu.be/dirHP1GVcDo

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1256 on: November 13, 2018, 04:32:54 PM »

Congrats on your sabers and MB.  The Dominix V4 is a great weapon for dueling and spinning with two different choke points and the Lite Obsidian soundboard is really loud! 

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1257 on: November 14, 2018, 02:32:24 AM »

I think the guarded switch with a silver button looks really good on a silver and black hilt.  I got one on my black reaper and I love it.  It's unfortunate that you can't really special request your color button anymore though (well you can but its not assured like it used to be).

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1258 on: November 14, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »

I think the guarded switch with a silver button looks really good on a silver and black hilt.  I got one on my black reaper and I love it.  It's unfortunate that you can't really special request your color button anymore though (well you can but its not assured like it used to be).

Really?  That sucks, that would be cool to color match the hilt or the color of the blade

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1259 on: November 14, 2018, 03:02:24 AM »

Well they do match to led, so if you get a blue led they will give you a blue button standard.  But the silver button tends to only come with a non-red or non-blue leds, I ordered an arctic blue reaper and specially requested silver button and got it like that over a year ago.  Then they had a disclaimer on their website somewhere that the button would match the led due to limited supply, so no button color special requests anymore.  I got an arctic blue DSI this year and requested silver button again but no deal, got the blue button instead just like their disclaimer said.  However I don't see their disclaimer anymore so maybe their inventory of guarded switches is back to normal.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 95   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: