Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151469 times)
Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #11490 on: July 01, 2020, 05:44:19 PM »

I received an "order complete" with tracking number e-mail on 6/26 and the saber was delivered that Monday (6/29). So they definitely hold up to the "fastest shipping in the galaxy" claim.
Oh 1 of the lucky ones lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Gryphawoo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #11491 on: July 01, 2020, 05:54:35 PM »

lol i just barely ordered mine and now im getting worried XD

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11492 on: July 01, 2020, 05:55:39 PM »

I totally get the frustration about the forum not being a way to get in touch with US reps. Especially since the method we are told to use does not result in immediate reply, if any at all.

However, keep in mind that many of us already have sabers and are enthusiastic to share info about them, or ask questions from other owners, or share our customizations.
If this forum was a way to get direct communication with US reps, that's ALL this forum would be, sadly.
And that would ruin the experience that so many of us want from this site.
That's the ENTIRE reason this thread exists: to consolidate complaints that would otherwise detract from the other threads.

Of course, if US had prompt customer service, this would not be an issue, but here we are.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: on top of everything going on on the world, Ultrasabers is a victim of its own success. They've taken on more orders than they can handle and made a processing promise they can't deliver on.
We all know it would have been a simple fix to list much higher lead times, but US wants to continue claiming the "fastest shipping in the galaxy". Maybe they need to reassess that goal?

The main takeaway from this rant is that US isn't living up to the standards they claim, but for those of us who HAVE had good experiences with them, we come here to share that and talk about our awesome sabers. That's the point of this forum.

Although it would certainly be great if they setup a sub forum specifically for people to contact CSRs.

-

Having run a forum for a company community I can wholeheartedly disagree with this. Yes, order questions would come into the forum as is natural but with a proper customer service line that would be a non-issue. The people who live on the forums will still post about what they usually post and it won't get drowned out. This is also why you have forum moderators to remove any posts going against the rules.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11493 on: July 01, 2020, 05:59:22 PM »

Update:

I heard back from Aria, after CCing info@ along with Timothy who I had been talking to and who went radio silent on me 12 days ago. Turns out that apparently he's been "out of the office" which is why he wasn't replying. Aria changed my shipping address and I got an email from US confirming this, along with her letting me know the order should ship soon.

I also let them know about the conversations going on here since I think those are valuable to a company. If you're not gonna listen to your customers and heed their complaints it's only a matter of time until people who have been supporting you decide to stop.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11494 on: July 01, 2020, 06:06:05 PM »

lol i just barely ordered mine and now im getting worried XD

Nah, don't worry.   You'll get your order; all we're saying is that given the current state of, well, everything, that it's gonna take a while.

Give it about 8 weeks - yes, it's a hard wait but hang in there, padawan - and if you haven't gotten your order by then, send them a POLITE AND FRIENDLY email with your order number in the subject, tell them when you ordered, how long it's been, and you just want to know what the scoop is.  That's about all you can do.

But you will get your order.   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11495 on: July 01, 2020, 06:35:33 PM »

Today is Week 7 on my Dominicide (ordered on May 13th) and Friday will be 9 weeks on my Phantom Initiate V4 (ordered May 1st). I sent one email about a week ago and nothing.

I am getting a little annoyed now. I have been buying US sabers since Feb 2016 and this is my first problem with them.

It might be my last problem with them...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11496 on: July 01, 2020, 07:15:27 PM »

Today is Week 7 on my Dominicide (ordered on May 13th) and Friday will be 9 weeks on my Phantom Initiate V4 (ordered May 1st). I sent one email about a week ago and nothing.

I am getting a little annoyed now. I have been buying US sabers since Feb 2016 and this is my first problem with them.

Strictly my opinion, but if this is the first problem you've had in 4 years, that's not a bad track record.

Don't get me wrong, they are definitely having problems.  And if you've been waiting for that amount of time, it's quite understandable that you're getting annoyed, especially if others who have ordered after you have gotten theirs first.  I'm just saying,  some of this is out of their hands; don't go burning the bridge just yet.

Notice that I said SOME of this; if they don't learn and don't improve on what they can control, that's a different story.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11497 on: July 01, 2020, 07:25:32 PM »

I actually ordered the same day as you.. so week 7 rolled today, and week 8 has begun.

I sent an email to info, last night, just to see if it'd make sense to change my order to something they can complete sooner.. no response, as of yet, obviously.

In related news, I received 3 'other guys' products via UPS last night, and one of theirs had something wrong with it. (wouldn't change sound fonts, was 'stuck' on one) I emailed them last night, as soon as I noticed it, and got a response at 10pm, apologizing, and letting me know they'd get a replacement out, this morning... I got the Fedex, overnight, shipping info... at 9am this morning.. and then I got an email, apologizing again, and letting me know they're throwing in a blade plug as an apology. I'm to send the broken one, back, after I confirm the new one works as expected. (including prepaid shipping label)

THAT is how you run a company... Customer service, response within 24 hours, and when you screw up.. own it.. and fix it ASAP. I'd never done business with that company, and they treated me like I was a long time customer.. THAT is what is awesome.

*Sigh* Now I sit back, and wait to see if I hear anything from US in the next few days... I REALLY hate doing paypal refunds.. they always make me feel like I've done something wrong.. (Either picked the wrong company to order from, or was too impatient with that company)

~Casp

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11498 on: July 01, 2020, 07:38:22 PM »

Strictly my opinion, but if this is the first problem you've had in 4 years, that's not a bad track record.

Don't get me wrong, they are definitely having problems.  And if you've been waiting for that amount of time, it's quite understandable that you're getting annoyed, especially if others who have ordered after you have gotten theirs first.  I'm just saying,  some of this is out of their hands; don't go burning the bridge just yet.

Notice that I said SOME of this; if they don't learn and don't improve on what they can control, that's a different story.
Agreed. I've only been ordering with the since Dec19, so only 7 months now, right when all this started.
But even though I've had issues with some of my orders, Ultrasabers has always delivered (pun intended) to my satisfaction.

Given the circumstances, I don't plan on pressing my luck any time soon. I've been lucky with most of my recent orders but I do have a 5/18 order still processing.
Once I get that, I'm probably gonna chill for a while and hopefully US gets everything straightened out by the next time I get the lightsaber itch.

-

Gryphawoo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #11499 on: July 01, 2020, 07:58:44 PM »

course we should give them a bunch of leeway especially with lockdowns everywhere because it's gotta be a lot harder to deal with orders and this at the same time

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11500 on: July 01, 2020, 08:22:20 PM »

"Hello Travis,

Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we have a lead time of an estimated  4 weeks.  I apologize for any inconvenience with the delay and we will do our best to get this order shipped out for you as quickly as we possibly can.  We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

Additionally, the Fallen is one of the sabers we are experiencing delays on. With the limited staffing at our machine shop they are sending us weekly shipments of hilts but these shipments are smaller. We expect to receive out next shipment of The Fallen in 4 – 5 weeks.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns."

Finally got an email response. So I guess another month for me on the Fallen black and silver hilts. Hope this helps someone get a better idea of a lead time. However, i dont buy the 4 week lead time.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11501 on: July 01, 2020, 08:26:57 PM »

"Hello Travis,

Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we have a lead time of an estimated  4 weeks.  I apologize for any inconvenience with the delay and we will do our best to get this order shipped out for you as quickly as we possibly can.  We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

Additionally, the Fallen is one of the sabers we are experiencing delays on. With the limited staffing at our machine shop they are sending us weekly shipments of hilts but these shipments are smaller. We expect to receive out next shipment of The Fallen in 4 – 5 weeks.

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers.  Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns."

Finally got an email response. So I guess another month for me on the Fallen black and silver hilts. Hope this helps someone get a better idea of a lead time. However, i dont buy the 4 week lead time.

Looks like the same copy/paste response that a lot of people are getting from Facebook. Sad

~ Casp

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11502 on: July 01, 2020, 08:32:08 PM »

Well my $75 MB showed up after just over 6 weeks, a Aeon LE v4 basic stunt saber in Guardian Blue. The one thing I dont like about is the end of the pommel, it reminds me of a maglite but I will be remedying that issue soon since its mhs compatible. Probably add some sound also.
Light" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>image hosting[/url]

Indomitus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11503 on: July 01, 2020, 08:56:29 PM »

So I went to a recommended restaurant last night.  A lot of folks had raved about their food.  I went in, was seated quickly and handed a menu.  I made my selection, placed the order, and paid the waiter up front (odd, but ok).  Then, there I sat.  No waiter, no food, just me and my thoughts.  Hours went by and still nothing.  As more time passed, I tried to get the attention of my waiter, then other servers, then just the attention of anyone that worked there.  It was crazy.  They all just ignored me.  Other patrons sitting nearby told me not to worry, the food will eventually show up and it's going to be great!  I told them, "oh, I've been ignored before...I've been a customer of Ultrasabers".  They all, nodded, empathetically. 

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11504 on: July 01, 2020, 09:32:03 PM »

Update, after getting my shipping notice, I did get an email reply from Laura. Not the whole thing, but salient part quoted - not sure if copypasta:

We are experiencing some delays with our machine shop sending us hilts. They are facing limited staffing and the weekly shipments of hilts they are sending us are smaller batches. Our fabricators are working 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to fabricate orders and have them shipped out as soon as possible. I hope our customers continue to spread the good word on how hard we are working to assist our customers.

Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: