Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496475 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #780 on: September 02, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »

I just want 32" blades as a drop down option... and an SRD emerald green variant!  Grin

Point for that one!  Somebody should request a more green SRD, like how DVA is a more blue VA.

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #781 on: September 03, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »

Point for that one!  Somebody should request a more green SRD, like how DVA is a more blue VA.

I would if I could! I just got a Blazing Red MLS and even that was a big blow to my bank account! I mean, I know that US are the lowest priced saber makers out there, but they're still pretty expensive. That, and I never seem to be able to win a raffle haha.

Stupid college textbooks and school supplies.  Angry

But then again, I am really lucky to have the sabers in my collection.  Smiley

Okay, enough of my ranting. SOMEBODY GET A MORE GREEN SRD!!!

Moderator Nightwing
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -262

Peace is a lie; There is only passion

« Reply #782 on: September 03, 2012, 12:51:40 AM »

Possibly said before, but offer "no blade" as an option, which will cut down on total cost, as well as shipping costs.
Also, an option to opt out of included charger, but get the li-ion set up, for those of use with chargers out the wazoo.

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

« Reply #783 on: September 03, 2012, 12:54:46 AM »

Possibly said before, but offer "no blade" as an option, which will cut down on total cost, as well as shipping costs.
Also, an option to opt out of included charger, but get the li-ion set up, for those of use with chargers out the wazoo.

POINT!

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #784 on: September 03, 2012, 12:58:38 AM »

I mentioned that to Emory once about the charger thing, and he said that if I didn't want the charger just type it in the comments box and they would throw in extra batteries instead.

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

MS987
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #785 on: September 03, 2012, 02:18:01 AM »

I mentioned that to Emory once about the charger thing, and he said that if I didn't want the charger just type it in the comments box and they would throw in extra batteries instead.

Good to know. POINT!

Bellicose RGB*
Graflex SE AB*
Consular CG*
Guardian GB*

* w/ Obsidian

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #786 on: September 03, 2012, 02:21:49 AM »

Good to know. POINT!

Grin

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #787 on: September 03, 2012, 02:47:06 AM »

I would if I could! I just got a Blazing Red MLS and even that was a big blow to my bank account! I mean, I know that US are the lowest priced saber makers out there, but they're still pretty expensive. That, and I never seem to be able to win a raffle haha.

Stupid college textbooks and school supplies.  Angry

But then again, I am really lucky to have the sabers in my collection.  Smiley

Okay, enough of my ranting. SOMEBODY GET A MORE GREEN SRD!!!

You saw my new saber right?  That thing is a great Emerald color!  Very similar to SRD too, so I'm sure it could be done.

That no blade idea is absolute brilliance Nightwing, perfect for us folks with an overabundance of blades already!

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

« Reply #788 on: September 03, 2012, 07:11:55 AM »

You saw my new saber right?  That thing is a great Emerald color!  Very similar to SRD too, so I'm sure it could be done.

That no blade idea is absolute brilliance Nightwing, perfect for us folks with an overabundance of blades already!

Yes I did, and I'm quite jealous.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #789 on: September 03, 2012, 05:18:59 PM »

I must do this on my next order.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

MS987
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #790 on: September 05, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »

I would love to see a Monarch saber with some anodized gold accents. Perhaps a LE or CE version.

Bellicose RGB*
Graflex SE AB*
Consular CG*
Guardian GB*

* w/ Obsidian

weardow7
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #791 on: September 05, 2012, 11:58:47 PM »

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd really like to see a few more options for MHS emitters and pommels. Not that there aren't some awesome ones, just that there is a much wider range on the TCSS website, but I want to support US, coz you guys are awesome. Smiley

Also, I know someone mentioned an annual contest for saber design instead of submitting a custom saber design on a commission basis. I'm new here, but I don't think I've seen that anywhere on the site, and it's a GREAT idea. Smiley (Correct me if I'm wrong, if it was on the site I probably didn't recognise it.)

Still waiting on my first saber from you guys (I ordered when everyone was at DragonCon), but so far from everything I've seen it's an awesome company and I can't wait to get more!

Current Collection:
*US Dark Catalyst, BR
*US Archon v2, GB with Catalyst Pommel
*Master Replicas Mace Windu
*Master Replicas Anakin ROTS
*Hasbro Darth Vader removable blade

Wishlist:
*Guardian, GB
*Bellicose, CG
*Graflex, AB

Currently working on two custom sabers.

Kolthrax
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

Karking Sith Hound

« Reply #792 on: September 06, 2012, 04:11:11 AM »

I'd personally like to see more Emitters. Especially shrouded emitters and  vented ones that let light out from their sides. Cool

Darkside points please

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #793 on: September 08, 2012, 06:48:21 PM »

I'd personally like to see more Emitters. Especially shrouded emitters and  vented ones that let light out from their sides. Cool

I think I would have to second that.  As I have established a good relationship, and level of trust with UltraSabers, I really don't want to go anywhere else for parts for customization.  But, at present, there are some pretty cool combinations that are only obtainable at those other places.  If US were able to offer a wider selection of emitters, extenders, couplers, necks, etc. I would never go anywhere else!  As it is, I just made a purchase from one of those other places for a few mods that will be used to give my Archon V2 even more flexibility.  I already have a War Glaive emitter for it, and I also have the vented coupler which I use to substitute for the standard neck, on occasion (but it is more photogenic than practical for dueling, as the added circumference and roughness of the vents make it harder to hold). 

Today's purchase from the place whose name shall not be mentioned included a cool 4-prong spiked emitter, and a smooth aluminum neck, and also their version of a vented coupler, which is the same circumference as the regular neck, so no difficulty in dueling.  With these additional pieces, I will have lots of options on how that saber looks.  It also has QD, so I can change the color at some point as well. 

As I said before though, I would rather have got it all from US.

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #794 on: September 08, 2012, 07:11:57 PM »

In the same vein as making US the one stop shop, I wish y'all sold wire. Seriously, I don't have much of anywhere that I can find good wiring (or if there is, I haven't found it yet) and it would be nice to be able to order wire and heat shrink directly from the site. I know that the stuff you sell has long enough wiring to do the job, but sometimes I want to experiment with swapping the LEDs and such, and you need more wire eventually.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: