Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496141 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #810 on: September 12, 2012, 05:20:38 PM »

Dark Prophecy CE V3. Basically like the V2 but with Obsidian options. The black and silver model.

Nice!  I'm actually planning to make one of my own out of my Dark Prophecy V3.  A little sandpaper and some elbow grease and my Jacen Solo saber will be complete...

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #811 on: September 12, 2012, 05:38:05 PM »

In all honesty, I'll likely do the same thing with the DP V3 I want to get eventually. I liked the look of the LE. Actually almost bought it instead of my CE, but it would have been too sithly in FO. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Revanchist423
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #812 on: September 13, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »

Honestly i would love to see a Mace Windu style hilt. That has always been one of my favorite sabers an i would get it in a heartbeat

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #813 on: September 13, 2012, 06:02:06 PM »

Honestly i would love to see a Mace Windu style hilt. That has always been one of my favorite sabers an i would get it in a heartbeat

Good point!  A duel worthy Ultrasabers designed Windu hilt would be excellent.  I love their influence on the Graflex, so I'd imagine this would turn out well too.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #814 on: September 13, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »

that could actually be pretty interesting to see

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #815 on: September 13, 2012, 07:33:02 PM »

I'd consider buying a stunt version of it. I rather like the Windu. I think that kind of design would be a great companion to the Prophecy, you known, shrunk down as the Proph is to the Ani AOTC. The design would rock as a hand and a half.

I am not a color...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #816 on: September 13, 2012, 07:35:12 PM »

I'd consider buying a stunt version of it. I rather like the Windu. I think that kind of design would be a great companion to the Prophecy, you known, shrunk down as the Proph is to the Ani AOTC. The design would rock as a hand and a half.

I agree!  It'd make the thing nice and light, good for the fast and furious Vaapad users out there Wink

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #817 on: September 13, 2012, 07:52:59 PM »

Or Makashi..... Wink

I am not a color...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #818 on: September 13, 2012, 08:04:36 PM »

Or Makashi..... Wink

I couldn't possibly argue against more Makashi hilts Wink  Which, of course, forces me to bring up the thought of a curved hilt...

Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #819 on: September 13, 2012, 08:08:55 PM »

I couldn't possibly argue against more Makashi hilts Wink  Which, of course, forces me to bring up the thought of a curved hilt...

from the pains I am currently going through making mine, I can only think how nasty it would be to make them en-masse (though my pain points are finding someone to do the work)

RIPAnakinSolo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

Force Points Please

« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2012, 03:32:58 PM »

Mace Windu saber would be awesome.

I would like to see a very rugged looking lightsaber design. It would resemble something made by a Jedi who had to build with limited recources. Ex- Corran Horn.

I would be cool if Ultrasabers added an option for a leather hand grip on some sabers or sold some DIY leather on the site.

Finally I would like to see RGB sabers evolve a bit. I wouldn't consider getting one currently because I don't care for all the switches. What would be really cool is only one switch for ON/OFF. The colors could be controlled by a low profile dial somewhere on the saber with 7 locking positions. The dail could be spring loaded downward so you would just slightly pull up to twist into another notch for a different color combination. The spring would keep it firmly in one position during combat.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »

Corran hilt is needed. Manroon approves. lol

Also, though I'm by no means an RGB guy and doubt I'll ever buy one, I'd like to see that dial switch come into play. I MIGHT actually buy an RGB with one in a Corran Hilt just so I can do the Dual Phase bit.

I am not a color...

Darth Servius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #822 on: September 14, 2012, 10:16:29 PM »

So I was checking out Wookiepedia where I happened upon the page of the character Gavar Khai a character from the "Fate of the Jedi" book series who is member of the Lost Tribe of the Sith. The first thing I noticed when I landed on this page was the lightsaber the character is depicted holding, particularly it's unique claw style. Seeing the success Ultra Sabers has had when making sabers with claws (i.e. the Malice, and War Glaive) I think it would be really awesome if they could make this saber with that claw type, or what I think would be just as good, just make those claws as a possible variant claw type to the War glaive or Malice emitter.

"Fear is a very malleable weapon."
-Sabers-
Bellicose
Overlord
RGB Dark Shock
BR Darth Maul (converted)

Your dark lord requires DARK SIDE points!!!

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #823 on: September 15, 2012, 02:43:41 AM »

So I was checking out Wookiepedia where I happened upon the page of the character Gavar Khai a character from the "Fate of the Jedi" book series who is member of the Lost Tribe of the Sith. The first thing I noticed when I landed on this page was the lightsaber the character is depicted holding, particularly it's unique claw style. Seeing the success Ultra Sabers has had when making sabers with claws (i.e. the Malice, and War Glaive) I think it would be really awesome if they could make this saber with that claw type, or what I think would be just as good, just make those claws as a possible variant claw type to the War glaive or Malice emitter.

Not bad:

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #824 on: September 15, 2012, 07:21:19 AM »

Ok, so I had a moment of inspiration the other day and have been thinking about it constantly since. I think it would be cool, dare I say incredible? and groundbreaking! to have an MHS emitter shroud or two. there would be different sizes to accommodate the different outside diameter emitters, shock vs overlord..etc. It acts like an extension (male/female) but wouldn't add much to the total length, just enough room for two sets of threads, so you could accent any MHS emitter saber!! This has got to happen. And you can have several styles with a bellicose-esque type of shroud or one that is more of a double sided shroud like Ashoka Tano's saber. What do you think about this? I think it would be the coolest thing ever, and no one has anything like it.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: