Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496145 times)
Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #885 on: October 15, 2012, 03:17:45 AM »

Well, here it is, a Shock LE with a Guardian pommel...

That is a very nice saber!  Though I personally would want one that is just silver and gold for Revan, no black, I do like how you've wrapped the button area.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #886 on: October 16, 2012, 01:02:26 AM »

Ultra Carbon Fiber dueling rods for stunt work please.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #887 on: October 16, 2012, 01:56:52 AM »

Ultra Carbon Fiber dueling rods for stunt work please.

The polycarb blades are plenty strong enough for stuntwork, I don't really see the need for carbon fiber ones (especially considering that they would need a different blade holder system).

Not saying that it's an entirely bad idea, just that it might be unnecessary and slightly impractical.

no

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #888 on: October 16, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »

The polycarb blades are plenty strong enough for stuntwork, I don't really see the need for carbon fiber ones (especially considering that they would need a different blade holder system).

Not saying that it's an entirely bad idea, just that it might be unnecessary and slightly impractical.

I think these are used by Brandon, Dorkman, and Ryan for their rotoscoping work.  This could be the reason that he wants these.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #889 on: October 16, 2012, 04:13:37 PM »

They were also used for the Prequels, but yeah, that's probably the reason.

Personally, in my experience, provided you film in the correct lighting, an LED and polycarb blade setup can film just as good if not better than a rotoscoped blade. I know that's a bold claim, but try it out Zren. Film for a few minutes around dusk with your normal blades and you'll see what I mean, the effect is great.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #890 on: October 16, 2012, 08:48:25 PM »

I mean for like the empty hilts. Speaking of, add more hilts to the DIY page please in the complete hilts section. Tongue Liberator, Standard Issue, and any others.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #891 on: October 16, 2012, 08:50:35 PM »

I dunno, from what I've seen.... a stunt LED saber would cost you less than something set up with carbon fiber. *shrug* To each his own. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

thisberichard
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #892 on: October 17, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »

I'd like to see the Overlord pommel in the Build-Your-Own-Lightsaber section. Frankly, I'd also like to see it on the list of alternative pommels available for the various v3 sabers for anyone who wants a low-profile pommel with sound that has a vent pattern rather than just a big hole.

Shock LE (MLS, default: Adegan Silver)
Bellicose (MLS, default: Guardian Blue)

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #893 on: October 17, 2012, 01:22:57 AM »

I'd like to see the Overlord pommel in the Build-Your-Own-Lightsaber section. Frankly, I'd also like to see it on the list of alternative pommels available for the various v3 sabers for anyone who wants a low-profile pommel with sound that has a vent pattern rather than just a big hole.

I'll agree with you on this point.  I like the deeper pommels myself but a sound patterned pommel like the Overlord vs Liberator/Standard Issue pommel would be much nicer.  I was always afraid of punching a hole through the speaker. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #894 on: October 17, 2012, 03:56:46 AM »

^I agree, I dislike the normal hole ones for the same reason.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #895 on: October 18, 2012, 12:43:46 AM »

I think they should make a light side lightsaber from the old republic game since the mad a sith saber from the old republic game. im just sayin

jcm007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #896 on: October 18, 2012, 01:32:09 AM »

If we are talking a "wish list" how about a selection of alternate colours for existing hilts.  Red blue green and so forth would make for nome interesting variations

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #897 on: October 18, 2012, 01:56:56 AM »

FOR ULTRA TO USE HIS MASTERY AND CREATE A DWARF BOARD COMPATIBLE WITH V2 HILTS!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is my ultimate wish, if yall couldnt tell  Cool

Darth Arthian
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #898 on: October 18, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »

first off i love the yari pikes they are so cool and i would love to put them on a saber i have how ever there is an issue the saber i would put them on is a V2 and every thing is moving torawrds the V3 and MHS compatible but there are still some sabers out there that are Back in the V2 era. so my thoughts were maybe you guys could make a V2 to a V3 coupler so people with V2's can still use the pikes.

P.s. sorry if there is another post like this

mcr2793
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #899 on: October 19, 2012, 03:51:06 AM »

Darth Revan's saber.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: