Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496102 times)
Rajen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Is the Dark Side stronger? No. Quicker, easier...

« Reply #915 on: October 25, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »

Not sure if this has already been said but I'd love to see the illuminated AV switches available for sabers without sound.

I'd also like to see them available for all three of the buttons for RGB sabers (then a non-lit av or a white lit AV for the master). How cool would it be to have each one correspond with the specific button colour? I know this idea has been spoken about in other threads and the answer has been it's not available, but does that mean it's not possible... or just a little more expensive?

Still very much a noob here but from what I've read so far I think most people prefer the more classy looks so not sure if this would be hugely popular. But I know I wouldn't be able to resist...

Find Peace in Emotion
Seek Knowledge from Ignorance
Feel Serenity in Passion
See Harmony in Chaos
Know the Force in Death
- Rajen Dusk's reflections on the Code

(Light side please if you're willing)

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #916 on: October 25, 2012, 09:05:44 PM »

Dark Prophecy V3 LE? Atleast for awhile like the V2 version. I just loved that saber. The Prophecy is growing more on me.

A Prof V3 LE would be my next saber, should such a thing come to exist.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #917 on: October 26, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »

A Prof V3 LE would be my next saber, should such a thing come to exist.

The Prophecy V3 is the next saber on my dockett. An LE version would definitely be chosen over the regular one if this wish came to pass.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #918 on: October 26, 2012, 01:43:42 PM »

The Prophecy V3 is the next saber on my dockett. An LE version would definitely be chosen over the regular one if this wish came to pass.

Well, it's very likely that there will be a Prophecy V3 CE so you might just be in luck Wink I wouldn't be too interested in that, though. I preferred the dual-tone awesomeness of the Dark Prophecy LE.

no

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #919 on: October 26, 2012, 02:38:53 PM »

Well, it's very likely that there will be a Prophecy V3 CE so you might just be in luck Wink I wouldn't be too interested in that, though. I preferred the dual-tone awesomeness of the Dark Prophecy LE.

I'm still thinking about making my Dark Prophecy into a Dark Prophecy LE, but I just love the all-black look so much... I can't imagine taking sandpaper to my baby!

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #920 on: October 26, 2012, 02:46:23 PM »

I can't imagine taking sandpaper to my baby!

Out of context, that looks strange Wink Anyway, if they do release a Dark Prophecy LE V3, I'll probably get one in EG. That would look amazing....

no

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #921 on: October 26, 2012, 05:12:53 PM »

I'd get one in DVA if they released it, Obsidian, Green AV, and a Dark Cat Pommel.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Longdong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #922 on: October 27, 2012, 09:11:19 PM »

Don't know if this has ever been brought up,
But I dream of the day when ultrasabers adds a battery meter to the sabers!
Aside from looking cool, it would prevent some risky situations from happening such as the batteries dying in the middle of downloading new sound fonts!
Because lipo's hold close to full voltage untill depleted, you don't know there nearly flat till the saber shuts off on you. Depleting the batts this low is not ideal in lipos and can damage them as well as severly shorten their life span, and possibly the sound board too. You really want to recharge when down to 10%.

Give light side points!

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #923 on: October 28, 2012, 03:23:28 AM »

I'm still thinking about making my Dark Prophecy into a Dark Prophecy LE, but I just love the all-black look so much... I can't imagine taking sandpaper to my baby!

i considered modding my Dominix LE hilts a bit but i just cant bring myself to do it, they just look so sleek. i especially would not be able to do any mods to my prophecy, i love it the way it is and that way it shall stay.

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #924 on: October 28, 2012, 05:28:22 AM »

In regards to AV switches being available on non-sound sabers, the Malice is set up for that, but requires a switchbox, since the body of the switch is so long. To me, that's a turnoff, I really don't like switchboxes. However, I have found short bodied AV switches for sale elsewhere, so I know they exist. If those were an option, it would be sweet!

Darth Servius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #925 on: October 28, 2012, 08:57:52 AM »

I wouldn't mind seeing a saber based off of Jedi master Luminara Unduli's lightsaber. The main body is pretty basic and the emitter is also, the emitter style can even be found at The Custom Saber Shop (blade holder style #3 in fact). I particularly like the pommel design on her saber and believe that is what could set it apart from other saber designs. As always I recommend going to Wookieepedia to get proper idea of what I'm talking about.

"Fear is a very malleable weapon."
-Sabers-
Bellicose
Overlord
RGB Dark Shock
BR Darth Maul (converted)

Your dark lord requires DARK SIDE points!!!

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #926 on: October 29, 2012, 12:28:45 AM »

As to modding the Dark Prophecy to look like the LE...I plan on it.  Smiley

I would really like thumbscrews that were all one piece with the blade retention screws for the Prophecy.  I always end up dropping something when I'm putting the blade on.

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #927 on: October 29, 2012, 02:42:53 AM »

In regards to AV switches being available on non-sound sabers, the Malice is set up for that, but requires a switchbox, since the body of the switch is so long. To me, that's a turnoff, I really don't like switchboxes. However, I have found short bodied AV switches for sale elsewhere, so I know they exist. If those were an option, it would be sweet!

i would love this!

Jedi_Grevan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #928 on: October 29, 2012, 07:20:16 AM »

I would like to see Quinlan Vos lightsaber.......its simple but beautiful design

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you." Yoda

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #929 on: October 29, 2012, 11:38:02 AM »

Im not sure if this was covered already, sorry, but I would love to see full body shrouds like the consulars made in other styles for the straight bodied sabers. I've been useing schedual 35 PVC for my initiates but metal would be way better. Also shrouds with built in emitters for the flat topped sabers like the initiates and dominixes would be great too! Thanks!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: