Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496829 times)
Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1215 on: February 05, 2013, 03:09:23 AM »

I agree with the idea of a new stunt saber. Perhaps a Sentinel V2? Grin

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1216 on: February 05, 2013, 06:07:36 AM »

@Luna. That makes me want to buy one if they do one. xp I also agree on some more stunt sabers though. Maybe Imperial Knight V2, Vegabond V2, maybe the Wraith because I actually wanted that saber for awhile, definitely the Rattlesnake, and maybe the Nihilus sabers? I'd love to see all those come back. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1217 on: February 05, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »

I'm pretty sure with the Monarch out, we won't get another Wraith, but I'd love to get my hands on one of those anyways. An Imp Knight might be cool... but I'd love to see Kham flip over a saber named Sentinel. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #1218 on: February 05, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »

I'm pretty sure with the Monarch out, we won't get another Wraith, but I'd love to get my hands on one of those anyways. An Imp Knight might be cool... but I'd love to see Kham flip over a saber named Sentinel. lol

To be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't hunted down and bought an old Sentinel Grin

no

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #1219 on: February 05, 2013, 06:48:57 PM »

Never heard of any of those sabers

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1220 on: February 05, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »

Eh, they're just real old models. That's all. Been out of the line for a looooong time. *chases kids off of lawn*  Cheesy

I am not a color...

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #1221 on: February 05, 2013, 07:06:04 PM »

Never heard of any of those sabers

Check out Boss' glorious history thread Cool

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=919.0

no

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #1222 on: February 05, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »

I know I keep saying it, but...I really really want a smaller (11 inch) version of the Guardian.

Big 13 + inch sabers just look huge on me and don't fit my tiny hands well.  And I've always felt that smaller sabers look more like the scale of the movie sabers (Prophecy and Graflex are both 11 inch).  The Guardian is awesome, it's just too big.   Smiley

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1223 on: February 05, 2013, 08:21:01 PM »

I know what you mean. I've got small hands and a reaper. Even without the claws it's 15"

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1224 on: February 05, 2013, 10:18:38 PM »

See, as a guy who is 6'6 and has huge hands, I like the bigger hilts. If anything, I'd like a good long saber (like the Arbiter...maybe a tiny bit shorter for the rest of you) and made of steel. I know they used to have steel hilts, but I would love the extra weight!

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Kenobi Rush
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

May the force be with you!

« Reply #1225 on: February 05, 2013, 11:15:33 PM »

4 the blade and blade tip 2 be 1 piece. no more flying tips and the blade would be more durable. this way just seems so much better 2 me. and MG,UE,HG,UEHG r available in all blade sizes. my brother just bought a Initiate LE v2 and he wanted a UEHG blade and he could not get 1

Light side points please!

Lightsabers
-Overlord with sound(GB green AV switch archon pommel)
-Bellicose with sound(CG AS FOC blue AV switch)

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1226 on: February 05, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »

4 the blade and blade tip 2 be 1 piece. no more flying tips and the blade would be more durable. this way just seems so much better 2 me. and MG,UE,HG,UEHG r available in all blade sizes. my brother just bought a Initiate LE v2 and he wanted a UEHG blade and he could not get 1
The tips won't be made as one piece with the blades as the blades aren't one piece themselves.
They're two tubes sealed together with silicon

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1227 on: February 06, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »

Actually, as I understand it, the blade is a standard polycarb tube of one of two thicknesses. It is lined with a tightly rolled film, which is then glued in, and the tip is actually a machined piece of polycarb (as I understand it, US came up with that first). Machining it all as one piece would likely be WAY more expensive. Nice idea though, I certainly wouldn't object if the price were reasonable.

I am not a color...

MolecularAuto80
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #1228 on: February 06, 2013, 02:33:36 AM »

I (even though I don't have my first saber yet...soon, very soon) think having a RGB MHS compatible quick disconnect thing would be cool. Maybe like a (and I don't know electronics but) pommel+neck. So any saber with a MHS compatible pommel and quick disconnect could go from one color and upgrade it to RGB. Although that may destroy the purpose of quick disconnect altogether... I don't know. I thought as I typed and this is what came up. Maybe someone that understands electronics and business might know how something like this could work... It was a good idea when I started typing, and then, not. I'd still be cool and may be useful when upgrading sabers.  Smiley

Aeon v2 LE Guardian Blue

Give me light side points so we can make better cookies than the Empire!

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #1229 on: February 06, 2013, 04:34:19 AM »

Actually, as I understand it, the blade is a standard polycarb tube of one of two thicknesses. It is lined with a tightly rolled film, which is then glued in, and the tip is actually a machined piece of polycarb (as I understand it, US came up with that first). Machining it all as one piece would likely be WAY more expensive. Nice idea though, I certainly wouldn't object if the price were reasonable.

You are quite correct Cool

no

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: