Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496090 times)
Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1470 on: May 14, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »

I'd really like a standalone slanted emitter. Just nice and simple, something like the Prophecy has, could make a nice looking Jacen Solo hilt with that and an Arbiter or something.

They have a stand alone slanted emitter, the Reaper.  Drop 2 screws to remove the claw and the silver neck slides off without screws. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

nicholta
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1471 on: May 14, 2013, 06:41:18 PM »

They have a stand alone slanted emitter, the Reaper.  Drop 2 screws to remove the claw and the silver neck slides off without screws. 

Oh, I didn't realize the emitter was MHS compatible.  It looks like it would require the neck section, though (not the silver part, but the part with the five windows). Could the slanted Reaper pommel be used as an emitter?

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1472 on: May 14, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »

Oh, I didn't realize the emitter was MHS compatible.  It looks like it would require the neck section, though (not the silver part, but the part with the five windows). Could the slanted Reaper pommel be used as an emitter?

It would require some modifications but I am sure you could use it. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1473 on: May 14, 2013, 08:20:08 PM »

Constant pulsating while the saber is turned on if you have Obsidian. =] Like the old Ultra Sound boards. Just a thought though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Chizam_14
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1474 on: May 15, 2013, 03:16:55 PM »

1.Make SY a standard color   
2.CURVED HILTS!!!
3.Lower sound price to like 85-90
4.Custom sabers Cool Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

Yoda Force FX-CG
Initiate V2-AS
Dark Initiate V3-SY

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #1475 on: May 15, 2013, 04:00:13 PM »

I know on the Archon the sound is only $80. I think it varies depending on the saber.

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

mcnaughtonM
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -41

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #1476 on: May 15, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »

I know on the Archon the sound is only $80. I think it varies depending on the saber.

It does, on the prophecy it is $100. I believe it goes down for a more expensive hilt.

Inventory:
- Prophecy in CG
- Dark Liberator in CG (gb)
- Shock in BR (Silver FOC)
- Dominix LE in BR
Wishlist:
- Graflex in GB
- Raven in BR
- Reaper in BR

Raptor Shaddai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1477 on: May 17, 2013, 03:57:45 PM »

USB recharge port.  That also allows you to access your Obsidian software. 

This idea would eliminate the need to even take the batteries out unless they were straight shot.  *we all can agree taken them little bastards out is a pain!*
YES!!!!
This would be awesome & should be pretty easy to incorporate (maybe even a little rubber/plastic plug to go over the port).

Back on the curved hilts, how about this...
Imagine a curved hilt (2 piece or a 1 piece that is mandrel bent - does not really matter), nicely machined groves for weilding (but not a lot of machine work, maybe like the Manticore hilt), with the pommel coming to a point & the pommel makes the entire hilt look like a tooth (specifically a canine).  Now picture this hilt with Obsidian Sound board with the "Sabertooth" sound fonts.  HEH?!?!?!?!?!?  I think with Blazing Red color for the blade would be awesome!!

Oh well, but a USB recharge/access port would be GREAT!  Keep us all from having to pull the batteries or sound board out unless we just wanted to.

Manticore = VA/BH FoC with Obsidian Sound QD
                  AS/BR FoC MLS LED
"Either do or do not, there is no try"

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1478 on: May 17, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »

USB recharge port.  That also allows you to access your Obsidian software. 

This is a brilliant idea. Since pommel removal would no longer be needed, just have the miniUSB (with protector cap) on the bottom of the pommel.

I wonder if the USB power leads (the two inner pins of the four on a USB connector) could be re-routed to the battery internally? The Obsidian only uses the data connections, as far as I can tell. That way, the USB, when plugged in, could ensure that forgetting to change dead batteries for charged ones didn't endager the board during a settings/sound font change.

That's right folks - always change/charge your batteries before playing with the Obsidian launcher! The suggestion above would eliminate that concern.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1479 on: May 19, 2013, 04:41:19 AM »

How about another forum name change round if someone wants it? I want my name to be NerfherdingJedi87 just for fun. Lol. Unless a mod wouldn't mind doing that for me? Either way that'd be fun to do again.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

SOTJ
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

Serenity, the way of the Jedi is serenity.

« Reply #1480 on: May 19, 2013, 04:55:13 PM »

How about another forum name change round if someone wants it? I want my name to be NerfherdingJedi87 just for fun. Lol. Unless a mod wouldn't mind doing that for me? Either way that'd be fun to do again.

Only admins can change usernames.

Wait, haven't you already changed your username once, and made a second account just to have a different username? Cheesy Unless I've got the wrong person, which is possible....

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1481 on: May 19, 2013, 10:59:57 PM »

Only admins can change usernames.

Wait, haven't you already changed your username once, and made a second account just to have a different username? Cheesy Unless I've got the wrong person, which is possible....

Nope, you're right...

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #1482 on: May 23, 2013, 05:27:31 PM »

How about an emitter with an angled shroud/guard that sits just a few millimeters away from the blade and attaches like a claw on the War Glaive or the Raven (with the option to remove for customization)?

I'm thinking it would look like a cross between the Bellicose and Yoda's saber.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1483 on: May 23, 2013, 07:22:58 PM »

A Yoda style shroud-claw attachment would be AWESOME.

Side note about the name changing... remember also that name changing gets confusing after awhile. The idea during the last round was for anyone who had accidentally made a typo, or wanted to make their name match up with names they use on another forum, or anything like that, could do so before they made a bazillion posts. We used to have a few members who would change their names for fun whenever they thought of something they liked better, and it was sometimes awful hard to keep track of who you were talking to. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1484 on: May 23, 2013, 09:19:59 PM »

What about a mace windu style saber where the 3 gold strips are buttons for RGB

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: