Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496136 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2505 on: February 28, 2014, 08:33:02 PM »

That's a great coupler. I hope the next step will be a coupler with some kind of QDs to achieve a "slicing" effect on double-bladed sabers during choreography as seen in Ep I Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2506 on: February 28, 2014, 08:37:25 PM »

That's a great coupler. I hope the next step will be a coupler with some kind of QDs to achieve a "slicing" effect on double-bladed sabers during choreography as seen in Ep I Smiley
Now that were back on topic. The next step would be a  twist and relese coupler. That would be cool. I'm gona revamp a few of my wish list
 A rerelese of the IK ( imperial knight)
More actavation boxes and the option to add them.
D-rings

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2507 on: March 01, 2014, 01:39:13 AM »

What he said:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

AquaRegia
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2508 on: March 01, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »

As mentioned in my thread specifically asking if this feature already exists, I would like to see a volume control built into the saber.  Having the board be adjustable from full sound to silent would be a tremendous benefit ... the added flexibility to have one saber that offers both functions is very appealing and would possibly increase the sales of sound models ...

I have independently arrived at complete agreement; in fact, I registered so I could search this very topic.  As I consider purchasing my first UltraSaber, I've come to the conclusion that I really want NEITHER "always quiet" or "always humming".  I'm willing to wait for - and pay more for - a saber with an Obsidian sound board that has true external on/off and volume control.  That said... anyone have any idea just how long I'll be waiting?   Wink

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2509 on: March 01, 2014, 07:03:10 PM »

They're currently developing a new soundboard, so maybe it'l have this feature when it's released. Only the Force knows when this'll happen Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #2510 on: March 02, 2014, 01:00:15 PM »

I would go for a yellow lightsaber... but personally not my color...im in for a black blade

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2511 on: March 02, 2014, 07:52:40 PM »

I would go for a yellow lightsaber... but personally not my color...im in for a black blade

Yellow is already an option, mate.

Black lightsabre discussion has a containment thread.

no

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #2512 on: March 03, 2014, 03:50:24 PM »

Has anyone requested that the Omen pommel be made available for purchase on it's own?  There are SO many sabers it would look great on!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2513 on: March 03, 2014, 04:07:21 PM »

James just mentioned this in another thread but I'd like to see the shop! We saw the old one but it would be nice to see a show and tell of the new space! Give us the tour guys!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #2514 on: March 04, 2014, 12:07:25 AM »

As per Racona Nova request in another thread I posted in US should come with a warning and that warning should be.
WARNING EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2515 on: March 04, 2014, 01:35:08 AM »

As per Racona Nova request in another thread I posted in US should come with a warning and that warning should be.
WARNING EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE

Yes agreed, and point given. I NEED MORE ULTRASABERS!!!!!!
Sorry for my outburst but yes

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2516 on: March 04, 2014, 09:30:52 PM »

Thinking about future orders, I'd love to see the option of black/red/blue bodied AV switches to match the main body of the hilts - so you could have black for the Manticore, Consular and so on.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2517 on: March 04, 2014, 09:39:33 PM »

Thinking about future orders, I'd love to see the option of black/red/blue bodied AV switches to match the main body of the hilts - so you could have black for the Manticore, Consular and so on.

Oh yeah... I never even thought about that. xD But I guess it would be pretty cool to be fair. Smiley

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #2518 on: March 05, 2014, 12:21:28 PM »

I believe it was Parksabers that used to have a type of magnetic coupler for one of their staffs.  Any thoughts on this possibility?  I like the option of being able to go from staff to dual weild, and vice-versa, without having to take a 5 minute time out every time I switch!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2519 on: March 05, 2014, 01:26:52 PM »

Hey buddy gotta watch it buddy can't say other company's names on the forum. We just say " the other guys". Out of respect for US and all they do for us. Smiley

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: