Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496147 times)
Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2760 on: April 22, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »

Uh, I could be wrong, but can't you specify where you want the covertec wheel installed in the order comments if you have a particular preference?

I know you can choose for the recharge port.

This is true unless the saber has the Covertech standard. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Vasion
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side...

« Reply #2761 on: April 22, 2014, 11:37:49 AM »

Parts!!! more parts and pieces, I want to be able to buy any pommel, hilt, emitter, choke/neck I want.

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2762 on: April 22, 2014, 12:51:06 PM »

Parts!!! more parts and pieces, I want to be able to buy any pommel, hilt, emitter, choke/neck I want.

Yup. What he said.
Maybe if buying all of the pieces together, like a "build a saber" thing, they'd have combo pricing. Plus an add-on option for electronics installed, etc.

I know it's been mentioned before but I'd love to see more bits for customizing, such as screws, grip material, shrouds, and some more innovative things not available elsewhere. US already has unique sabers when compared to "the other guys" (both pre-build or build-it-yourself suppliers) and I'd like to see some more of that. Make that gap even bigger.

Oh, and continue *not having sabers with exposed crystal compartments. Those look silly. I can't help but think of Napoleon Dynamite's time machine ("don't forget the crystals!")

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2763 on: April 23, 2014, 01:29:50 AM »

Azure & Crimson Prophecy! But will settle for just having emerald with sound! Roll Eyes

Lightside points if any are given

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #2764 on: April 23, 2014, 03:20:14 AM »

Has anyone ever suggested having more sabers anodized red and blue?  I just saw a post for a specific saber, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to order the sabers in black, red, or blue...that is...any that are already available in anodized finish.  I think a blue or red overlord would look great, or even a blue or red monarch!  thoughts...?  For that matter, what about white or gold?

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #2765 on: April 23, 2014, 03:35:31 AM »

I'v seen pictures of red Liberators and i would love to see more coloured hilts too. A full gold hilt would be awesome !

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2766 on: April 23, 2014, 03:38:21 AM »

While were on the subject how about green.
But not all sabers look good in solid colors I saw a couple older review of people getting blue or red standard issues and they where kinda ugly ( they might have looked better with the vertical grooves)

Actavation boxes d-rings and more parts
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:41:30 AM by Relan Tarel jedi kinght » Logged

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2767 on: April 23, 2014, 04:08:09 AM »

Green anodized hilts would be cool, same with a D-Ring option if you want that, but other anodize colors would be a nice come back as well. I miss the blue and red anodize options like for plain hilts.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #2768 on: April 23, 2014, 05:44:14 PM »

I think green would look great...either a forest green or even a neon green for those of us with a brash personality!  I also think a white anodized hilt with gold accents would be beautiful.  Has anyone asked for a saber that resembles the emperor's?  Speaking strictly from an appearance point of view, I think it's one of the most beautiful sabers in the SW realm.  I should think it shouldn't be too difficult to produce.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2769 on: April 23, 2014, 06:39:58 PM »

What about electroplating brass? I'd imagine that's what is being done for the nickel finish.
An aluminum or nickel hilt with a brass shroud (or vice versa)? Awesome.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #2770 on: April 23, 2014, 07:56:31 PM »

Ok, call me crazy...but a highly polished wood with brass fittings or inlays...that would be a beautiful saber don't you think?  Of course, US bodies are all machined aluminum so I don't think they'd be keen on branching out to another material.  I'm going to have to think about this....maybe a custom job for myself...hmmmm....

Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2771 on: April 23, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »

Ok your crazy.
But I have seen some verry nice sabers that have a wood shroud and there beautifull. I wouldent recomend dueling woth them.

I would go for a dark green anodized standard issue with grooves thay would be sweet

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2772 on: April 23, 2014, 10:55:37 PM »

I agree with this 100%! I'm a big fan of customization and having all the parts available would create many more possibilities.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2773 on: April 23, 2014, 11:48:28 PM »

Ok, call me crazy...but a highly polished wood with brass fittings or inlays...that would be a beautiful saber don't you think?  Of course, US bodies are all machined aluminum so I don't think they'd be keen on branching out to another material.  I'm going to have to think about this....maybe a custom job for myself...hmmmm....

Wood shrouds look very nice... Maybe couple that with an electroplated brass body. In SRD? That would be ballersauce.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #2774 on: April 23, 2014, 11:53:00 PM »

Wood shrouds look very nice... Maybe couple that with an electroplated brass body. In SRD? That would be ballersauce.
Love these points for those suggestions I've mentioned this before but scroll work in the metal would be nice that coupled with wood would be amazing.

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: