Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496145 times)
Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3015 on: June 20, 2014, 06:57:59 AM »

Big. Giant. Blade. Seriously, I use a greatsaber from time to time and it would be great to see an even larger blade option than 40 inches.

46 inches is about the longest I'd go and even then I'd want a very long hilt such as the Arbiter to have about a 4 inch neck added so I could drill a secon or even third set screw for holding the blade!.

Lightside points if any are given

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3016 on: June 20, 2014, 11:57:28 AM »

Big. Giant. Blade. Seriously, I use a greatsaber from time to time and it would be great to see an even larger blade option than 40 inches.
I'd like to see this option.  My Crimson Scorpion would look cool with  a "great sword" blade on it!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3017 on: June 20, 2014, 05:10:15 PM »

Recently I heard from some members that they feel the need of a note at the website or before check-out when the Ultrasabers staff is not in office. To date there's only an auto-reply when trying to email them, but they would find it useful to have that at the website, too. I don't think all customers write an email before ordering or signed up for the newsletter, so they don't know about the times when US is attending Cons etc. So they're waiting for their orders to ship, maybe needing their sabers soon, and even after days of waiting there's still no information update.

So maybe one could think about establishing such a system Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3018 on: June 20, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »

Recently I heard from some members that they feel the need of a note at the website or before check-out when the Ultrasabers staff is not in office. To date there's only an auto-reply when trying to email them, but they would find it useful to have that at the website, too. I don't think all customers write an email before ordering or signed up for the newsletter, so they don't know about the times when US is attending Cons etc. So they're waiting for their orders to ship, maybe needing their sabers soon, and even after days of waiting there's still no information update.

How about a listing on the left of the screen with the other "items" that says US Schedual.  We could click on that and see dates when he staff will be attending functions, or be closed for vacations etc.  Easy to do, easy to access.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3019 on: June 20, 2014, 11:06:16 PM »

That's just crazy. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #3020 on: June 21, 2014, 01:25:05 AM »

Imagine the possibilities of a big blade...

Of course, if there was a ready supply, mine would not be quite as unique.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3021 on: June 21, 2014, 04:54:01 PM »

How about a listing on the left of the screen with the other "items" that says US Schedual.  We could click on that and see dates when he staff will be attending functions, or be closed for vacations etc.  Easy to do, easy to access.
Something like that, exactly.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3022 on: June 21, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »

I'd also like to see a " Coming Attractions" button on the site where they could show pics of or do descriptions of upcoming saber designs.  I think it would peak interest in new designs.  Sales would be immediate on new items as people would already be excited about the release from seeing the previews.

Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

chimpyman
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #3023 on: June 21, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »

ya i posted something similar to this somewhere else. it would just be nice to know when they are out of town for a week or so. i bought something while they are gone and because it will take two weeks i wont see the item for over a month and a half because ill be gone right about the time they are finally getting it to me. ya its a little complainy of me, but since so much of the costumer service is awesome here, this part is a bit of a let down. wish they made a very open and easy to notice way of them being gone for a bit.

Tehmkin Anausta
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3024 on: June 23, 2014, 05:17:43 AM »

Well i would like to see a yellow saber, however i can say that the Adegen silver W/ color discs used appropriately, can produce a very nice yellow.(Jedi Guardian, YA Baby!!!) It would be nice though to have a true yellow LED because the color discs do slightly hinder the vividness of the color. #ultrasabersrule.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3025 on: June 23, 2014, 05:27:26 AM »

Sentinel Yellow is an experimental forum color and with the Emerald driver you can make any color you want:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3026 on: June 23, 2014, 01:40:19 PM »

Well i would like to see a yellow saber, however i can say that the Adegen silver W/ color discs used appropriately, can produce a very nice yellow.(Jedi Guardian, YA Baby!!!) It would be nice though to have a true yellow LED because the color discs do slightly hinder the vividness of the color. #ultrasabersrule.

Sentinel Yellow is a very nice color, but since it's a forum color it can be hit and miss.  I have two sabers in SY, one has more green in it while the 2nd is a very nice yellow color.  Alternatively, with an Adegan Silver LED get the Roscolux book of filters and use 1 or 2 canary filters.  That creates an awesome bright yellow color and doesn't diminish the brightness much.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3027 on: June 24, 2014, 12:59:59 AM »

Sentinel Yellow is a very nice color, but since it's a forum color it can be hit and miss.  I have two sabers in SY, one has more green in it while the 2nd is a very nice yellow color.  Alternatively, with an Adegan Silver LED get the Roscolux book of filters and use 1 or 2 canary filters.  That creates an awesome bright yellow color and doesn't diminish the brightness much.

I've encountered the filters used with an AS saber and can second that. I've seen Lee filters used but Roscolux are pretty much identical. I recommend it over a dedicated yellow LED, it's vibrant and can be tuned in to your liking and can still be made different colors as well.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3028 on: June 24, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »

I have both Rosco & Lee filters & both work pretty well.  I found that if you use the yellow & amber color disks that come with the AS LED together they make a nice, rich yellow, & suprisingly, it doesn't reduce the light very much.  The blade still lights pretty evenly.

Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3029 on: June 24, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »

I have both Rosco & Lee filters & both work pretty well.  I found that if you use the yellow & amber color disks that come with the AS LED together they make a nice, rich yellow, & suprisingly, it doesn't reduce the light very much.  The blade still lights pretty evenly.

I'll have to try that.  I played with the discs when I first got them but tossed them in a drawer when I got my filter book.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: