Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496828 times)
aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #3300 on: September 24, 2014, 03:50:13 AM »

D-Ring pommel. That is all.

Steffenator
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 26

This is not the post you're looking for.

« Reply #3301 on: September 25, 2014, 03:47:33 AM »

As long as the D-Ring looks neat and engineered, like the one on the Force FX: Luke Skywalker saber. That style is pretty awesome.

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #3302 on: September 25, 2014, 04:53:42 AM »

Or being able to swap out the covertec wheel for a d ring would be pretty neat as well.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3303 on: September 25, 2014, 12:23:38 PM »

Or being able to swap out the covertec wheel for a d ring would be pretty neat as well.

That's rather easy to DIY, but I agree that US should offer them. Sure there should be the additional charge but not as much as the Covertec, not unless it is a specific US-exclusive style D-ring.

I'm going to throw out transparency again. Letting fans know what is coming down the pipeline would keep people's interest. The secretive "wait until it shows up" thing doesn't give anyone anything solid to look forward to. When you tease something you don't have to give a timeframe, or specifically say that the estimate is a ballpark. If competition is the biggest concern, continue making better products and keep improving. Competition fosters progress. If your competition keeps tabs on what you're working on and tries to beat you to it their effort will be rushed and the quality will be lacking. Fans will notice if you're being ripped off.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Siphilice
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3304 on: September 27, 2014, 02:22:57 PM »

I dont know if anyone has suggested this but what about crackling lightning effect like in Swtor. It could be done like the plasma balls and lightning discs seen at stores

I imagine it would be possible and would really make me buy a saber. Not sure how hard it would be to create though.

Or possibly a 2 colored saber like red black beam. Id imagine a black tinted blade with a red LED core.

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #3305 on: September 27, 2014, 06:53:35 PM »

Probably been said before, but MORE nickel-plated hilts!  Smiley

A nickel Shock would be stunning (or shocking!).

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3306 on: September 27, 2014, 07:19:31 PM »

Is the "hot pink" I saw in the saber display post also a forum color?

Yes, along with Dark Violet Amethyst, Bane's Heart, Emerald Green and Pyrestone Orange.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3307 on: September 27, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »

Probably been said before, but MORE nickel-plated hilts!  Smiley

A nickel Shock would be stunning (or shocking!).

Nickel plated Shock would be outstanding.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3308 on: September 30, 2014, 06:22:19 PM »

Re-release of a blue and red anodized Liberator please? My all blue, literally, Liberator saber kicked the can on me finally. D: Was my favorite saber. Plus a V3 version would be nice to have too. I'd still get it in the same set up as before too. Guardian Blue Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #3309 on: September 30, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »

We need curved hilts.
 Grin

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3310 on: September 30, 2014, 07:29:24 PM »

Re-release of a blue and red anodized Liberator please? My all blue, literally, Liberator saber kicked the can on me finally. D: Was my favorite saber. Plus a V3 version would be nice to have too. I'd still get it in the same set up as before too. Guardian Blue Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade.

The hilt or just the electronics? 
Electronics can be replaced.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3311 on: September 30, 2014, 08:41:10 PM »

The hilt or just the electronics? 
Electronics can be replaced.

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin.  What ever happened to that Blue Lib, Zren?  You didn't recycle it into a flower vase, did ya?

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3312 on: September 30, 2014, 08:54:52 PM »

The retention screw hole threads got completely stripped beyond repair. x.x Was an old saber though. And I was talking about the hilts themselves. Re-release for a V3. Tongue I still got the hilt though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3313 on: September 30, 2014, 09:13:14 PM »

The retention screw hole threads got completely stripped beyond repair. x.x Was an old saber though. And I was talking about the hilts themselves. Re-release for a V3. Tongue I still got the hilt though.

You could find someone to drill and tap a new hole if you don't know how to do it yourself.

But more different color anodized hilts would be nice.  I think something in green would be cool, like the Mantis.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #3314 on: September 30, 2014, 10:06:04 PM »

a better idea than my "Curved Hilts" jest.
- a "design a saber" option would be cool. something that could be a PVC model, where people describe their ideas, and the peeps at US could machine it. The PVC reduces cost, and makes machining easier, and you can design your own saber and then assemble it.

how 'bout that? Hay hay hay.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: