Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496650 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2011, 10:25:33 PM »

I would like to see some more V3's. Like a Standard Issue with Obsidian option, a Prophecy with Obsidian, a re-release of the Redemption for Obsidian, Maybe bring back the Rattlesnake. All the standard colors are fine to me. I would like to see a more lime green though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

txenvoy
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #316 on: October 10, 2011, 06:14:09 AM »

Now that we got our Luke ROTJ style with that Archon V2, can we get our Obi-wan ROTS/ANH4 style with v-grooves and emitter?!?!?! Or just a suggestion, make a neck/emitter combo for people with the Archon V2?!?!? Thanks!!!

Dominix V2 - Blazing Red
Prophecy - Guardian Blue
Standard Issue Battle Saber - Guardian Blue
Vader ANH Stunt - Blazing Red
Anakin ROTS Stunt  - Guardian Blue
Archon v2 - Sentinel Yellow

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #317 on: November 16, 2011, 07:58:51 PM »

I'd like to suggest.....

a covertec clip. It's awesome that the wheels are on most all the sabers, but it'd be nice to be able to pic up a covertec to wear my sabers here instead of having to run to TCSS for one. Granted, I have to run over there for some parts right now anyways, but still. If they were available here... I'd have bought one or two a long time back. Smiley Otherwise, lovin' all the new colors and hilts! Great work Ultrasabers!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #318 on: November 17, 2011, 05:16:36 AM »

A DIY basic saber kit with detailed instructions included.  Price would be based on:

PVC without sound
PVC with sound
Metal hilt without sound
Metal hilt with sound

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #319 on: November 17, 2011, 01:07:32 PM »

A DIY basic saber kit with detailed instructions included.  Price would be based on:

PVC without sound
PVC with sound
Metal hilt without sound
Metal hilt with sound

That's actually a really great idea.  So many people post in here asking about making their own sabers, I think it would be pretty lucrative to offer such a kit.  Once they learn how challenging it is they will just buy complete sabers Wink

jccomedy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

Smells like cheap c-lone!

« Reply #320 on: November 17, 2011, 07:52:20 PM »

I would love to see more of a mix and match hilt piece option.  If most people are like me, originality is important in a saber.  It kind of makes you feel more like you contributed to the building of it, ala jedi or sith.  I know you can mix and match certain pieces now, especially if you are trying the build your own saber feature or purchasing a different pommel.  However, I think something I saw in Disney World could go a long way.  They sell toy sabers that allow several choices for mix and match.  Imagine that on an Ultrasabers level... I'd love to see a 3 or 4 mix and match hilt piece option.  e.g. - Choose 1 from a list of 10 emitters.  Choose 1 of 12 hilt bodies.  Choose 1 of 8 pommels.  It would be a higher level of customization while still using standard pieces.  I don't know if it would make sense from a profitability standpoint for US, but it would be cool as hell if you ask me!

Light side points please.  Smiley

*Dark SI (me), Aeon V3 (wife), Initiate LE V3 (son), SI (gift for friend)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #321 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »

This isn't really Ultrasabers' market strategy.  US provides pre-fabricated combat ready sabers that you can customize post market.  There are other ways to actually built your own saber and companies that do that as their market.  US is the only lightsaber manufacturer of it's kind and it is by far the most reasonably priced.  What you pay to "make your own saber" is equal to a fully equipped saber from US.  I totally understand the desire for the "I built this" experience though.

Cheers.

Gaius
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Hello Jedi. How nice of you to drop in.

« Reply #322 on: November 21, 2011, 06:06:43 AM »

I like the lightsaber in this picture (from Dark Resurrection v.0).  Something like this would be nice (angled emitter, unusual pommel, three different colors in the assembly):

Raven, Blazing Red, SS Pommel, Obsidian- Sekarasu
Archon v.2- Guardian Blue, DVA or SRD- QD, Obsidian- Lior
Prophecy, violet amethyst - [Name To Be Determined]
Dark War Glaive, Pyrestone with silver FOC, Obsidian, Black Claws red A/V- Enfer

taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2011, 07:42:20 AM »

Anyone here have any suggestions for the staff at Ultra Sabers? Post here!! Grin
I would like to see more color options like yellow, pink, indigo and maybe another shade of green like a darker green, also maybe a commission section where you could submit a hilt design with all the specs they would need and maybe they could build it for you, just an idea might be a long shot an its just a opinion worth sharing.
i have a yellow staff with all the perks, vid when i get it back from ultrasabers?Huh

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB
Phantom V2 custom staff-FO
Phantasm V3 LE STAFF W/OBSIDIAN AND AV SWITCHES(AV-one blue one green)- VA

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2011, 05:32:17 PM »

i have a yellow staff with all the perks, vid when i get it back from ultrasabers?Huh

IT MUST BE APPROVED BY ME!

jk Grin

But I'd really love to see it.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #325 on: December 02, 2011, 05:57:37 PM »

IT MUST BE APPROVED BY ME!

jk Grin

But I'd really love to see it.

Me too, I'm surprised with Bastila's popularity there aren't more SY staves around here.  I even considered swapping out my FO leds for some SY ones!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2011, 05:59:34 PM »

Me too, I'm surprised with Bastila's popularity there aren't more SY staves around here.  I even considered swapping out my FO leds for some SY ones!

I know right?

I'd love to get a set of the V3 initiates so I can have a SY staff, because I have a problem.

SY would look sick on your DSI's.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2011, 06:09:20 PM »

I know right?

I'd love to get a set of the V3 initiates so I can have a SY staff, because I have a problem.

SY would look sick on your DSI's.

I agree, I think it'd be cool.  We'll see.  Artorius and I have been in a kind of QD craze lately, we install it on just about anything we can get our hands on - I had him do it to my brother's Bane last week so I could install a Dark Violet MLS.

Darth Renov
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -16

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015140418

« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2011, 02:34:18 AM »

D-rings as an alternative to the covertec. A true pink option would be great too (I may be a dark lord but I have a fantastic sense of humour.)

I sense a disturbance in the forums...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #329 on: December 03, 2011, 02:44:57 AM »

D-rings as an alternative to the covertec. A true pink option would be great too (I may be a dark lord but I have a fantastic sense of humour.)

The Bane's Heart is very, VERY PINK. Like Hot Pink. Like the hottest Magenta you can think of.

NOW!

While It may not be my favorite color it is an interesting color.

If you want pink, look no further.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: