Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496847 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4590 on: October 27, 2016, 01:47:43 PM »

I know Ultra Sabers' main product is sabers, but I'd love to see the DIY section get a little love.  Sure, you can buy any US hilt empty, but buying several and mixing and matching parts can get expensive.  The other option is to go with the limited selection under bodies, emitters and pommels.  Bodies especially has slim pickings, and they're perpetually out of stock.  I know US has more fully MHS compatible bodies than what's available.  Also, I'd love it if US sold unlit AV switches, especially the latching ones.  I can't seem to find the unlit latching ones for sale anywhere.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.  I love this company and plan on doing some DIY builds with some US hilts in the near future. Smiley

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4591 on: October 27, 2016, 01:59:03 PM »

I would certainly love it if they expanded the "Build your own" section, but maybe they are trying to avoid stepping on TCSS toes by keeping it limited?

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4592 on: October 27, 2016, 03:18:30 PM »

Gold/brass AV switches. I just think it'd be a nice pop of color on sabers with gold anodizing.

And day blades. Yeah, I still want US to offer those.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #4593 on: October 27, 2016, 03:44:45 PM »

And day blades. Yeah, I still want US to offer those.

in every standard color.... yes!

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4594 on: October 28, 2016, 12:51:23 AM »

in every standard color.... yes!

No argument here.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4595 on: October 28, 2016, 04:16:27 AM »

Gold/brass AV switches. I just think it'd be a nice pop of color on sabers with gold anodizing.

Gold AV on an Electrum Wind? How about a variety of different coloured AV switches, especially a red one for the Consular.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4596 on: October 28, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »

Gold AV on an Electrum Wind? How about a variety of different coloured AV switches, especially a red one for the Consular.

Something like this ? ? ?  Wink
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=26192

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4597 on: October 28, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »

^^^ Another great idea and picture of it eexcited very well. I could see these switches used quite a bit.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4598 on: October 28, 2016, 08:16:42 PM »

Yup, exactly that. I missed it 'cause I normally don't check the Customizations or Reviews.

So yeah, that option when ordering.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #4599 on: October 28, 2016, 08:18:51 PM »

Yup, exactly that. I missed it 'cause I normally don't check the Customizations or Reviews.

So yeah, that option when ordering.

Forget option... that as default, black or silver being options!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4600 on: October 28, 2016, 08:44:11 PM »

2 suggestions.

1) Device compatible Obsidian Launcher. I'd really like to be able to tweak my sabers from my tablet.

2) Obs. 3.1 sound boards. They are pretty much the same as the V3s only they include the mute function that the V4s have. 

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4601 on: October 29, 2016, 04:41:54 PM »

2 suggestions.

1) Device compatible Obsidian Launcher. I'd really like to be able to tweak my sabers from my tablet.

2) Obs. 3.1 sound boards. They are pretty much the same as the V3s only they include the mute function that the V4s have. 

1. Yes yes yes and more yes!

2. Good idea, but what about the price? If the V4 is only an extra $10, and they make a 3.1, say $5 more. If already going for a 3.1, who won't go for a whole extra $5 for a V4?

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4602 on: October 30, 2016, 06:03:31 AM »

Rather than a 3.1 what about a LITE v2?  With some kind of way to turn the sound off (mute it).   But also the ability to get a limited selection from the basic sound fonts preinstalled?  The default Obsidian sound is good and all, but I'm certain some people would like a Sith-like sounding saber without having to install it or even having to mess with a computer.  The LITE would be just fine for these people who don't want to mess with things, but would like their red bladed ultrasaber to sound more like Darth Vader's lightsaber than Obi-wan Kenobi's lightsaber.

Also I've noticed that both Ezra's and Ahsoka's Rebels era blades have a different sound to them than the regular ligthsabers.  What is that?

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4603 on: October 30, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »

Rather than a 3.1 what about a LITE v2?  With some kind of way to turn the sound off (mute it).   But also the ability to get a limited selection from the basic sound fonts preinstalled?  The default Obsidian sound is good and all, but I'm certain some people would like a Sith-like sounding saber without having to install it or even having to mess with a computer.  The LITE would be just fine for these people who don't want to mess with things, but would like their red bladed ultrasaber to sound more like Darth Vader's lightsaber than Obi-wan Kenobi's lightsaber.

Also I've noticed that both Ezra's and Ahsoka's Rebels era blades have a different sound to them than the regular ligthsabers.  What is that?

Here's my take on the whole sound card issue:

• Obsidian 3.1 replaces Obsidian 3. I like that. Have it come with two banks. One you can customize, and one is locked as a mute font. If that can even be done. It's still $10 less than Obsidian 4.

• Two versions of Obsidian Lite. One is the standard Obsidian font, and the other is the standard Sith font. No changing ability. You specify which one you want in the build screens, and if you don't, or if you select one that isn't offered, you get the Obsidian as default, kind of like they do with AS FoC.

As for the different sounds from the shows, I actually like that. I've always thought that different sabers should make different sounds, because their components are different.Just like different engines in cars make different sounds.

Lord Arcenska
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -46

Darkness is within everyone. Light is the canvas.

« Reply #4604 on: October 30, 2016, 01:31:17 PM »

Here's my take on the whole sound card issue:

• Obsidian 3.1 replaces Obsidian 3. I like that. Have it come with two banks. One you can customize, and one is locked as a mute font. If that can even be done. It's still $10 less than Obsidian 4.

• Two versions of Obsidian Lite. One is the standard Obsidian font, and the other is the standard Sith font. No changing ability. You specify which one you want in the build screens, and if you don't, or if you select one that isn't offered, you get the Obsidian as default, kind of like they do with AS FoC.

As for the different sounds from the shows, I actually like that. I've always thought that different sabers should make different sounds, because their components are different.Just like different engines in cars make different sounds.
Yes! I love that idea! I really wanted the Sith soundfont, but alas... Obsidian Lite only has the standard.

Lord Arcenska:
Dominix V4 LE GB Windows Stunt
Bellicose FO Obsidian

Wishlist: Dark Liberator, Reaper, Initiate V3 LE Staff

Dark Side Points Please!

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: