Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496145 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4770 on: December 12, 2016, 09:35:46 PM »

Ummm...Zren:
https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-pommel-archon.htm

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4771 on: December 12, 2016, 09:46:55 PM »

Ummmm....Rapine
https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-pommel-carchon.htm

Also, both currently have lead times, which means you can't get them immediately, which is what Zren is griping about. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4772 on: December 12, 2016, 09:58:03 PM »

Archon V3 pommel buyable please =] going to be getting me a full Luke ROTJ costume as well here soon so. I was thinking in place of the covertech wheel I could put that cone piece you sometimes see there. Would look pretty cool I think

Ummmm....Rapine
https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-pommel-carchon.htm

Also, both currently have lead times, which means you can't get them immediately, which is what Zren is griping about. Wink

Guys, I'm not seeing a problem there. Those pommels are both available - all parts that are available now say "LEAD TIME", which is the normal 3-5 day turnaround. The ones that say "Back Order Notification" are the only ones that you'd have to wait longer for. Both the Standard and Classic Archon pommels are available right now with the normal 3-5 day fabrication time. So I say go for it, Zren! Get yourself an Archon Pommel for Christmas! I agree that cone piece you mentioned would look cool! Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4773 on: December 12, 2016, 10:35:20 PM »

Which kind of goes back to my thing...

It's available for separate purchase, and Zren didn't specify between classic and standard. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4774 on: December 12, 2016, 10:41:38 PM »

I guess I should've said with an option of adding the tri-ring if you want it on Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #4775 on: December 13, 2016, 02:10:41 AM »

Emory and Ultrasabers should make this saber that is from Star wars old republic online game

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=SWTOR+Lightsaber+Hilts&view=detailv2&&id=A2D6AA486C1F4B8AF7EBE7F20653B23C16B6DA32&selectedIndex=13&ccid=RehcoKrT&simid=608035149814040628&thid=OIP.M45e85ca0aad3a950cf0af7504be07e37o0&ajaxhist=0

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4776 on: December 13, 2016, 07:42:45 AM »

I guess I should've said with an option of adding the tri-ring if you want it on Tongue

I'm pretty sure you can add that into the notes on purchase for the Archon pommel,  just say it should be a V3 pommel and you get the hole added with the D-ring.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4777 on: December 13, 2016, 12:13:10 PM »

The Bane is pretty close to that.  A leather wrap...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4778 on: December 13, 2016, 06:51:43 PM »

The Bane is actually a behemoth.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4779 on: December 13, 2016, 07:41:05 PM »

A Shock LE emitter on a normal shock body with a Guardian/Scorpion/Mantis pommel would look a lot like Reven's one saber. sadly ordering that might be a pain.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4780 on: December 13, 2016, 08:47:24 PM »

A Shock LE emitter on a normal shock body with a Guardian/Scorpion/Mantis pommel would look a lot like Reven's one saber. sadly ordering that might be a pain.

1 Shock
1 Shock LE emitter
1 Scorpion MHS pommel

Questions?

I have recently inquired as to the possibility of US starting up a MHS-build style ordering system. You pick your MHS parts, what degree of guts you want stuffed, US completely assembles it, and merrily ships it off to our retarded butts. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4781 on: December 14, 2016, 05:29:49 AM »

I have recently inquired as to the possibility of US starting up a MHS-build style ordering system. You pick your MHS parts, what degree of guts you want stuffed, US completely assembles it, and merrily ships it off to our retarded butts. Grin Grin Grin

I'm really liking this idea, and I'm positive I'm not alone in that.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4782 on: December 14, 2016, 11:10:35 AM »

The Bane is actually a behemoth.

Oh, I though design and appearance were all that mattered, and size wasn't an issue ever (Fulcrum).

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4783 on: December 15, 2016, 12:57:39 AM »

1 Shock
1 Shock LE emitter
1 Scorpion MHS pommel

Questions?

That was my point, one could order a shock, AND the LE emitter, AND the Scorpion pommel but it'd be great if US made it easier to order JUST those pieces and not the unwanted bits.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4784 on: December 15, 2016, 08:29:52 PM »

That was my point, one could order a shock, AND the LE emitter, AND the Scorpion pommel but it'd be great if US made it easier to order JUST those pieces and not the unwanted bits.

https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/stunt-shock.htm
https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-emitter-shockle.htm
https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-pommel-guardian.htm  (Sorry, misspoke. You need a Guardian MHS pommel.)

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but ordering is a fair snap. I'm fairly certain that it's more economic in the long run to just order the loose parts as extras when you order a standard saber.

If push comes to shove, you could try to sell what you don't want/need.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: