Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496154 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5880 on: March 30, 2018, 09:46:39 PM »

Have any of past suggestions been taken up into production? I'm just curious because there are a lot of great ideas here.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5881 on: March 31, 2018, 05:29:11 AM »

I’m sure they do...right Undecided

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5882 on: March 31, 2018, 05:57:20 AM »

I’m sure they do...right :-

^^^This ^^^

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5883 on: March 31, 2018, 09:08:50 AM »

We are too big of a company to use a simple chassis to protect our "combat sabers" Get the @*&% outta here!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5884 on: March 31, 2018, 09:20:27 AM »

I’m sure they do...right Undecided

We are too big of a company to use a simple chassis to protect our "combat sabers" Get the @*&% outta here!

These are not good sentiments. 

Ultra and Deep do in fact see these.  Ultra has been away for sometime now, and aside from Deep (who runs the store side of things mainly), is the only one capable of making changes to this place. 

Also, bashing a company's design/build practices on its own forum is pretty low.  Angry

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5885 on: March 31, 2018, 11:02:14 AM »

Have any of past suggestions been taken up into production? I'm just curious because there are a lot of great ideas here.

I hope so. I would really like an option of having more sounds on the Diamond board and a Dark Prophecy with recharge port and Diamond.

Ultra and Deep do in fact see these.  Ultra has been away for sometime now, and aside from Deep (who runs the store side of things mainly), is the only one capable of making changes to this place. 

Also, bashing a company's design/build practices on its own forum is pretty low.  Angry

I agree, wholeheartly. Do not bash, instead, keep suggusting until they get the hint.

I also have a suggestion for the whole chassis debate. I would like them as well but maybe use them as an add on option?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5886 on: March 31, 2018, 01:00:34 PM »

US's version of enhanced blades? Would be cool Tongue I'd buy me a blue thin wall one for my Overlord saber =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JDwolf
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5887 on: March 31, 2018, 08:53:02 PM »

So I did a little looking and found out that the saber designed and made by Kanan Jarrus is known as the Serenity hilt and would love to see this as an option of what we can purchase. Ezra's second lightsaber build is something I would like to get very much though I have no idea what the name of the hilt is, I would like to suggest Phoenix.

Please look into this idea and let me know or even better push the motion forward. Thanks and I'll see you later.

Center yourself and let the Force flow freely through you.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5888 on: April 01, 2018, 02:02:46 AM »

You are absolutely right. My apologies. It's no excuse, but I've been in pain and angry about unrelated things. I took my anger out about them here which is not cool.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5889 on: April 01, 2018, 02:13:46 AM »

Just something like the TCSS v6 chassis would be great. Then maybe they can switch to a twin 18500 stick for the battery.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5890 on: April 01, 2018, 03:58:55 AM »

I do apologize, I guess it could be taken literally, but was meant only as a joke.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5891 on: April 02, 2018, 03:08:14 AM »

So you seem to understand sound in general pretty well. I just got my Aeon v4 back from US after they repaired the battery speaker combo which had broken. when I got it back, it came with my new Dominix v4. Both have the exact same specs, but they used a different speaker membrane on the Aeon than the original or the new Dominix and it is considerably lower in volume. They claim it's just a different membrane or "cone" but the same speaker. They offered to switch it for the same one that is in the Dominix, but do you think that makes any sense or will change the output volume that significantly? I was even considering just lowering the volume of the Dominix to match the Aeon via the Obsidian launcher but that would suck. I want them both as loud as possible. I would appreciate your input on this. Thanks.
 And just to be clear, despite being lower volume overall, there are STILL the exact same clicks and pops, especially on the episode 6 font.
Hmmm.  That's a head scratcher.
To be completely honest, I'm not sure why the volume of two sabers that use the same specs would be different, even with two different speakers, unless the speaker specs aren't the same. 
I wish I could help you with this one, but, my audio expertise isn't useful in this case.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5892 on: April 02, 2018, 01:19:22 PM »

Hmmm.  That's a head scratcher.
To be completely honest, I'm not sure why the volume of two sabers that use the same specs would be different, even with two different speakers, unless the speaker specs aren't the same. 
I wish I could help you with this one, but, my audio expertise isn't useful in this case.

Thank you for trying. I'm just glad someone had something to say. I'm thinking at this point it could be a damaged soundboard? I have basically been told "same speaker, different speaker MEMBRANE", Which makes no sense to me. Ive seen you on Youtube. Nice work my brother. Smiley

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #5893 on: April 02, 2018, 01:48:43 PM »

Maybe the speaker needs a break in period?  I doubt it at that size, but I know with car speakers, for instance, some you aren't supposed to go above a certain volume until you've put a certain number of hours on them...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5894 on: April 02, 2018, 01:54:30 PM »

US totally needs to make a trip to Indy for Comic Con. We were asked too many times if there were sabers for sale at the con this weekend.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: