Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496102 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6360 on: August 24, 2018, 12:29:14 PM »

I do love that they're adding more customized anodizing color choices.  The emitter and covertech wheel being the same color on the Savior and the anodized accent colors on the Butcher is a genius move by US! Would love more sabers with these types of options in the future, please!

I'll second that. Options beyond the basic silver and black really let you customize your saber.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #6361 on: August 24, 2018, 09:27:07 PM »

It's probably been suggested and it might be possible with the right set up, but a yellow(and or gold) color LED, also Black

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6362 on: August 27, 2018, 01:35:21 AM »

It's probably been suggested and it might be possible with the right set up, but a yellow(and or gold) color LED, also Black

Yellow actually is a color (look for a forum colors post), but for black, you really can't use black light because it comes off as more of a dim purple. If you want black its better to find some website that sells black blades. (I can't suggest any because i really don't know any by name but I have seen them)

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6363 on: August 27, 2018, 07:15:27 AM »

Since we don't want it to get repetitive since Logos seems to be the only one to ever actually say it (then everyone agrees with him Cheesy Wink), I'd love to see more US original designs. I love the character inspired hilts, but I also really really like the original designs (in fact I don't [yet] own any character inspired hilts. All mine are Apprentice, Initiate, or Dominix).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #6364 on: August 27, 2018, 07:58:22 AM »

Ho i forget :  I would really love that US make a Yoda like saber, and of course small hilt ! Be sure I would buy it !

edit : found the picture in the internet, not mine Wink

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6365 on: August 27, 2018, 11:43:39 AM »

Since we don't want it to get repetitive since Logos seems to be the only one to ever actually say it (then everyone agrees with him Cheesy Wink), I'd love to see more US original designs. I love the character inspired hilts, but I also really really like the original designs (in fact I don't [yet] own any character inspired hilts. All mine are Apprentice, Initiate, or Dominix).

You have great taste there, Taegin and I agree with you.  Hopefully, they will give us V5 versions of existing hilts that we already love and add in new models.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6366 on: August 27, 2018, 01:25:24 PM »

What the heck is the "BOOYA! mod"?
The underlying drive to get Project:BOOYA! developed was to get an economic quick color change. Effectively it's and RGB setup without the G. What I would like to see them do is of fer simple splits of mixed colors. VA -> BR + GB, SY -> BR + CG, AB -> CG + GB...and any other 2 LED mixes. The sad part was that the mod (at this point) would be hilt limited to certain models. I originally wanted to use Apprentices, but was advised to use Sentinels for more space for wires. I think it would be very popular.

Ho i forget :  I would really love that US make a Yoda like saber, and of course small hilt ! Be sure I would buy it !

edit : found the picture in the internet, not mine Wink

Too short. But then, the Fulcrum is nowhere near to proper scale of Ahsoka's primary. I got to hold one Saturday. It is STUPID huge. Personally I would love US to work a longer version of Yoda's saber. I always felt that the hilt depicted in the movies was ridiculously undersized, even for Yoda.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #6367 on: August 27, 2018, 01:29:21 PM »

More MHS parts sold in store.

3 piece saber customization, you choose a pommel, body, and emitter. Also choice of activation switch or box.

12mm switch option.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6368 on: August 27, 2018, 01:38:33 PM »

The underlying drive to get Project:BOOYA! developed was to get an economic quick color change. Effectively it's and RGB setup without the G. What I would like to see them do is of fer simple splits of mixed colors. VA -> BR + GB, SY -> BR + CG, AB -> CG + GB...and any other 2 LED mixes. The sad part was that the mod (at this point) would be hilt limited to certain models. I originally wanted to use Apprentices, but was advised to use Sentinels for more space for wires. I think it would be very popular.

Too short. But then, the Fulcrum is nowhere near to proper scale of Ahsoka's primary. I got to hold one Saturday. It is STUPID huge. Personally I would love US to work a longer version of Yoda's saber. I always felt that the hilt depicted in the movies was ridiculously undersized, even for Yoda.
Well not really too short, medieval one-hand sword have all a small hilt and between guard and pommel even me can only put 1 hand Wink
maybe a hilt as small as yoda's is difficult to build and put stuff in but I think it can be a good idea Wink one-hand style offer great options of fighting and spinning Wink.
I'll try to make one by myself but quiet hard for me

- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6369 on: August 27, 2018, 04:41:33 PM »

More MHS parts sold in store.

3 piece saber customization, you choose a pommel, body, and emitter. Also choice of activation switch or box.
Been barkin' up that tree for a couple of years.

Well not really too short, medieval one-hand sword have all a small hilt and between guard and pommel even me can only put 1 hand Wink
maybe a hilt as small as yoda's is difficult to build and put stuff in but I think it can be a good idea Wink one-hand style offer great options of fighting and spinning Wink.
I'll try to make one by myself but quiet hard for me
In order to be believable, I think there should have been a minimum size for certain components, like power cells. But even compared to Yoda's proportions the hilt just looked too small.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6370 on: August 27, 2018, 04:43:41 PM »

Honestly, I can't see this happening, now that they have the Diamond board, and the quick changes can be performed on the fly.
Points for a good idea though.

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6371 on: August 27, 2018, 04:58:15 PM »

In order to be believable, I think there should have been a minimum size for certain components, like power cells. But even compared to Yoda's proportions the hilt just looked too small.

yes I think so, but 8" is enough, the initiate v2 is long enough to get all the components I think (I saw videos of people who upgrade a v2 with sound so I think it's possible).
If I have money enough, I'll buy components for stunt and I'll make a Yoda like hilt, only if US don't make it before (don't think so anyway Sad )

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6372 on: August 27, 2018, 05:14:52 PM »

Honestly, I can't see this happening, now that they have the Diamond board, and the quick changes can be performed on the fly.
Points for a good idea though.
If you haven't dealt with a Diamond board yet, count your blessings. They are exceptionally temperamental and very expensive. So would you rather pay say $75 for a partial RGB setup, or $200 something for Diamond?

Sig by For Tyeth

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6373 on: August 28, 2018, 02:14:50 PM »

If you haven't dealt with a Diamond board yet, count your blessings. They are exceptionally temperamental and very expensive. So would you rather pay say $75 for a partial RGB setup, or $200 something for Diamond?

I say 75 for partial RGB

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6374 on: August 29, 2018, 04:09:08 AM »

If my math is right, adding a Diamond board to a stunt saber is approximately $290.00.
If you ask me, that is a little overpriced. 
Adding an Emerald board with sound to a stunt saber is approximately $250.00. 
Again this seems overpriced to me.
Adding an Emerald board to a stunt saber is  approximately $170.00.
Still a little much, but if this one included light sound, it may actually be worth it.
As for the Diamond Board, well, it would be my choice of electronics if it weren't so darned expensive.  Plus I haven't seen any videos online that comment on any problems with the board.
As for partial RGB, I still think this will never happen.  US has been moving away from the RGB sabers as of late, and honestly I don't think they will ever go back, especially when they have Emerald and Diamond boards.

Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: