Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496086 times)
Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #6480 on: September 20, 2018, 12:10:21 AM »

Mind meet gutter, and now it will infect the rest of you!! Gwa haha!!!

We need some funkier couplers the ones available are kind of bland. I am thinking something like a double groove like so many of the basic sabers, you could even do the asjustable between the grooves. Maybe something with the circuit patern of the spectre all the way around. OOOHHH or a crystal chamber coupler! Dang now I really wish I had a lathe so I could make that one.

Perv Tongue

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6481 on: September 20, 2018, 02:48:51 AM »

Yes more greeblies, knurled knobs, and decorative screws in the accessories section would be nice.  I have gotten some from TCSS but the colored anodizing doesn't always match with US hilts.  It would be good to get straight from US so they match.  Also your crystal chamber coupler idea, Kaz, would be real cool but I would want it to light up.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6482 on: September 20, 2018, 03:25:10 AM »

Another vote for greeblies. I used to hate the look of thumbscrews and other doodads on sabers but they have really grown on me over the years. If I'm honest, they do a lot to make a saber look like the movies and are a major homage to the DIY-ness of the original Ep. 4 saber.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6483 on: September 20, 2018, 11:35:27 AM »

I also say at least update the USB ports from mini to micro if not going the USB-C route so that modern day Windows like Win 10 won't have issues connecting to the soundboard and LED drivers.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6484 on: September 20, 2018, 11:45:12 AM »

I also say at least update the USB ports from mini to micro if not going the USB-C route so that modern day Windows like Win 10 won't have issues connecting to the soundboard and LED drivers.

Yes, this. ASAP.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6485 on: September 20, 2018, 04:51:38 PM »

Still hoping for a Obsidian Launcher app so it's easier to mod settings on the go. Also because I don't have access to a desktop that can run the current Launcher.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6486 on: September 20, 2018, 07:29:24 PM »

I vote for more greeblies as well

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6487 on: September 20, 2018, 08:23:05 PM »

Greeblies get in the way of grip.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6488 on: September 20, 2018, 09:20:56 PM »

yes but they look really interesting for show hilts.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6489 on: September 21, 2018, 12:44:28 PM »

No arguments there.

My apprentice showed me his new Malice emitter last night. Very pretty...and heavy. I grabbed my recently returned Shock LE for a weight comparison...I was right. The small claw Malice emitter weighs just more than an empty Shock. Shocked Then I started imagining...... I took the neck off, and put the Malice emitter on my Shock. I now want a some gold LE claws, because it looked totally sick.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6490 on: September 21, 2018, 01:36:53 PM »

I know want a some gold LE claws, because it looked totally sick.

That would be cool, I want to see that.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6491 on: September 21, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »

I have to post this again.
There are only two sabers I want to see next. 
The first one is an Obi-Wan Kenobi inspired hilt from ROTS without an activation box or d-ring.  Kind of like the Archon V2.1.
The second one is an Anakin Skywalker inspired hilt from AOTC, this one I would like to see with an activation box.
Don't tell me that the Prophecy is Anakin's first  hilt, because you are wrong, it isn't close enough for my liking.
As the Spectre comes with that covertec hole at the top regardless if you get the wheel or not, Ultra sabers should sell like buttons like the graflex Blade Set Screw Type, or the Knurled Screw that comes with a Menace or Dorinian, or anyother saber with a button option like that which I am not thinking of,  to fill that empty hole. Because empty holes are lame.
I 100% agree, this should definitely be an option, even for just replacing the coverteck wheel on any other saber.
Yes more greeblies, knurled knobs, and decorative screws in the accessories section would be nice.  I have gotten some from TCSS but the colored anodizing doesn't always match with US hilts.  It would be good to get straight from US so they match.
Again I 100% agree.  It is like you guys are reading my mind.
Another vote for greeblies. I used to hate the look of thumbscrews and other doodads on sabers but they have really grown on me over the years. If I'm honest, they do a lot to make a saber look like the movies and are a major homage to the DIY-ness of the original Ep. 4 saber.
I love little greeblies on my sabers, mostly because I think it makes them look less plane, and gives them some personality.

UltraSabers, are you reading this?  The fans want more greeblies.
Really, I've never had a problem with greeblies interfering with my grip.  All you need to do is adjust your grip so your hand comfortably fits on or around the greeblies.  Simple as that.
We need some funkier couplers the ones available are kind of bland. I am thinking something like a double groove like so many of the basic sabers, you could even do the asjustable between the grooves. Maybe something with the circuit patern of the spectre all the way around.
That could be coool, a coupler with grooves, LE style.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6492 on: September 21, 2018, 10:26:32 PM »

More clan and old looking sabers please? We need a Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi Mundi saber added too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6493 on: September 22, 2018, 12:42:53 AM »

More clan and old looking sabers please? We need a Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi Mundi saber added too Tongue

I could see Fisto's saber being relatively easy to crank out. Even the emitter is very close to the imagined version of Plo's saber that they did with the Dorinian.  

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6494 on: September 22, 2018, 01:04:08 AM »

I would like to see Ultrasabers' rendition of the Temple Guard saber and more ancient and older sabers

Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: