Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496650 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #405 on: February 22, 2012, 01:47:36 PM »

And if someone mentioned this, I missed it. I'd like to see jedi/sith belts available, with a functional pouch to carry extra batteries, etc. I realize this would mean Ultra would have to find a supplier/belt maker willing to make enough, cheap enough to be viable.

It might have been mentioned, but honestly I don't remember either.  Awesome idea though!  I'd definitely be interested in such a thing.  Perhaps down the road that can be offered (with some covertec clips or something).

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -50

« Reply #406 on: February 22, 2012, 11:17:18 PM »

I went back several pages, but apologies if this has been mentioned... You know how in combat when a jedi & sith lock blades, there's that constant electrical crackle? Would it be difficult to add a button that would do a steady sound & FoC while locked together? I realize it'd be too expensive/difficult to have a sensor that knows when it's pressing against another blade, so maybe a button for a manual FoC for those cinematic style fights? Just a thought.

Chainmale75
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 49

Control your emotions, Don't let them control you.

« Reply #407 on: February 22, 2012, 11:49:26 PM »

I went back several pages, but apologies if this has been mentioned... You know how in combat when a jedi & sith lock blades, there's that constant electrical crackle? Would it be difficult to add a button that would do a steady sound & FoC while locked together? I realize it'd be too expensive/difficult to have a sensor that knows when it's pressing against another blade, so maybe a button for a manual FoC for those cinematic style fights? Just a thought.

I believe the Obsidian has this, buy tapping the button if I'm right. and you have to hold it a sec or 2 for power.

Prophesy V3,CG,Obsidian:
Shock LE, DVA, Obsidian:
x2-Dominix V2 LE, FO/BR Stunt:
DSI V2, AS, Stunt:
Aeon V4, CG stunt;
Apprentice GB stunt;
x2 Initiate V3 SD/SY stunts;
Dominix V3 PO stunt;

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -50

« Reply #408 on: February 23, 2012, 12:06:38 AM »

I believe the Obsidian has this, buy tapping the button if I'm right. and you have to hold it a sec or 2 for power.

Oh awesome, thankee!

navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #409 on: February 24, 2012, 02:33:15 AM »

The flash on clash feature includes the lock up effect. You just tap the button to turn on, and then must tap again to cancel. To turn the saber off you have to hold the button down.

It is really smurfing cool by the way.

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

Araquay
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #410 on: March 02, 2012, 12:24:14 AM »

Blade plugs!

I forgot to mention those in my previous post.

Guardian, Arctic Blue w/ Silver FoC, Obsidian (2012)
Dominix V2 LE, Fire Orange (2011)
Dark Prophecy V2 LE, Sunrider's Destiny (2011)
2002 MR Force FX Anakin Skywalker AOTC (2011)
2007 MR Force FX Darth Vader ANH (2007)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #411 on: March 02, 2012, 12:46:36 AM »

Even though blade plugs are fairly easy to make, it would be cool if Ultra Sabers made some nice ones, for those of us(me) who are too lazy to make their own.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #412 on: March 02, 2012, 01:15:44 AM »

I will second that laziness. Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #413 on: March 02, 2012, 02:35:28 AM »

We need a Yellow Sign blade plug Wink SPREAD THE XANTHOPHOBIA!!!!!!! Kidding aside, I also support the idea of US blade plugs.

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #414 on: March 11, 2012, 04:42:11 PM »

since this is a suggestion box I suggest going for some more Grab Bag sabers. Never know what you'll get. Mine will be here by the end of the week so a reveal video and pics will be put up.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #415 on: March 11, 2012, 05:00:59 PM »

Since it was mentioned in another thread I'll go ahead and post the grab bag concerns here...

There seems to be a lot of confusion as of late concerning the grab bag sabers. My suggestion would be to update the description and picture for the grab bags. Here's why...

Most of us know that the grab bag sabers do not include sound, however no where in the description does it actually say that. In fact, it actually says "...with all the electronics already installed." Which I believe is what is misleading several of the new customers that don't know any different. More clarification may be needed on that description page. 

Also, there's been a lot of questions about the PVC hilts in grab bags. It's been confirmed that there are no PVC hilts left, but again an old pic is misleading. I understand they can't keep an updated pic of every saber they have in their grab bag... but if all of the PVC hilts are sold through, it would be beneficial to them to have at least a more updated pic of the current styles that are available.

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #416 on: March 11, 2012, 05:05:18 PM »

One thing I would like to see is another grab bag, this one having sound sabers. Obviously it would be more expensive than the regular gb, probably in the ball park 150 dollars to cover the cost of the board.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zurth
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #417 on: March 11, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »

One thing I would like to see is another grab bag, this one having sound sabers. Obviously it would be more expensive than the regular gb, probably in the ball park 150 dollars to cover the cost of the board.

I think they have enough sound sabers laying around to do that. Especially if you request a colour. Thought it would be nice to get a saber with sound, I had an actual suggestion as well but its escaped my mind. It'll come back

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate V2: BR
Dark Initiate V2 LE: CG, VA
Dark Liberator V2: AS
Red SI Battle Saber: V2 FO

Shami Pemas
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #418 on: March 11, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »

add me to the list for BLADE PLUGS!

hell i just ordered another blade for an MHS hilt that i built a few years back and asked the folks at US to trim it to 32" and include the extra 4" piece. If that wasn't possible i wanted the full 36" so i could trim it myself and have the excess to make a few blade plugs.

qroon
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #419 on: March 11, 2012, 06:42:13 PM »

add me to the list for BLADE PLUGS!

hell i just ordered another blade for an MHS hilt that i built a few years back and asked the folks at US to trim it to 32" and include the extra 4" piece. If that wasn't possible i wanted the full 36" so i could trim it myself and have the excess to make a few blade plugs.

That's a good idea! Put a blade tip on the remaining 4 inches and voila!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: