Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496505 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6915 on: November 13, 2018, 07:43:26 PM »

Oooo, I like yours, looks really good with the Guardian pommel and a black AV switch with the blue LED.  Aeons and Dominixs will always be my go to but I don't mind having a back up

LOL  Its actually a Scorpion pommel.  :-)   But close enough.  I have or have had Aeon V2, V3 and V4 as well as Sentinel V4 and now the Catalyst.  Of them, the Aeon V4 and the Catalyst are the most comfortable for handling and spinning.

I recommend the 32" blade in the Cat, though.  The blade socket is shallow compared to the Aeon, so the actual visible length is only about 1.5" shorter than the Aeon V4 with a 36" blade.  And make sure the set screw is TIGHT.  It will feel a bit wobbly none-the-less, but I haven't lost mine yet despite much spinning and dueling.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6916 on: November 13, 2018, 02:32:40 PM »

I love my Shock for that reason, spins amazingly for sure even with a heavy blade Tongue Can't imagine it with a 32 inch Mid though. Never got to try a Catalyst yet though, looks like it'd be a good saber to have

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #6917 on: November 13, 2018, 10:25:44 PM »

would love a updated version of the lsu converter, cant get the old version to work ..

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6918 on: November 13, 2018, 03:40:31 PM »

LOL  Its actually a Scorpion pommel.  :-)   But close enough.  I have or have had Aeon V2, V3 and V4 as well as Sentinel V4 and now the Catalyst.  Of them, the Aeon V4 and the Catalyst are the most comfortable for handling and spinning.

I recommend the 32" blade in the Cat, though.  The blade socket is shallow compared to the Aeon, so the actual visible length is only about 1.5" shorter than the Aeon V4 with a 36" blade.  And make sure the set screw is TIGHT.  It will feel a bit wobbly none-the-less, but I haven't lost mine yet despite much spinning and dueling.

I love my Shock for that reason, spins amazingly for sure even with a heavy blade Tongue Can't imagine it with a 32 inch Mid though. Never got to try a Catalyst yet though, looks like it'd be a good saber to have

I love and the guy guys at the same time. Now, I have another saber in my wish list   Tongue

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6919 on: November 14, 2018, 01:04:52 AM »

would love a updated version of the lsu converter, cant get the old version to work ..

What are you trying to do?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6920 on: November 14, 2018, 02:16:53 AM »

Here's mine:

That is one sweet looking Catalyst there Karmack, point for sharing this eye candy!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6921 on: November 14, 2018, 02:20:34 AM »

That is one sweet looking Catalyst there Karmack, point for sharing this eye candy!

So if it was anodized blue, would you get it, Edon?  Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6922 on: November 14, 2018, 12:29:26 PM »

I've spun with a Apprentice and they're okay, but as good as the Initiate in my opinion and I have yet to own a Sentinel. 

Really? What length and grade blade was on it? To me, the Apprentice is a far better spinner than the Initiate.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6923 on: November 14, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »

I recommend the 32" blade in the Cat, though.

I recommend 32" blades for anyone under 6'2". Unless you like hitting the ground a lot while you spin.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6924 on: November 14, 2018, 12:37:08 PM »

I recommend 32" blades for anyone under 6'2". Unless you like hitting the ground a lot while you spin.

I recommend 32" blades for any saber. HG or MG just depends on the weight of the hilt.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6925 on: November 14, 2018, 07:58:48 PM »

I recommend 32" blades for any saber. HG or MG just depends on the weight of the hilt.

Agreed

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6926 on: November 15, 2018, 12:02:02 AM »

The Sentinel spins nicely, but I think the choke point up top is a bit slick and the hilt moves around a lot. (and I'm not the fancy spinner some of you are) I actually put a bit of leather in my choke points when I customized my Dark Sentinel. That makes a world of difference. Though, grip tape or a bunch of O-rings would likely work too. Wink

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #6927 on: November 15, 2018, 12:16:31 AM »

Karmack...I think you’ve inspired a future want with that catalyst.

As far as wish list “must haves,” Ki Adi Mundi has been suggested before, but I would really love to see US version of that one. As much as I want soooo many other sabers—Ki’s might just top them all. It is not the fanciest of sabers, but one my favorites. My collection won’t be complete without this one Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6928 on: November 15, 2018, 01:04:42 AM »

+1 for Ki-Adi Mundi. I think he's one of the coolest non main character Jedi, plus his saber looks fantastic.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6929 on: November 15, 2018, 01:48:28 AM »

The Sentinel spins nicely, but I think the choke point up top is a bit slick and the hilt moves around a lot. (and I'm not the fancy spinner some of you are) I actually put a bit of leather in my choke points when I customized my Dark Sentinel. That makes a world of difference. Though, grip tape or a bunch of O-rings would likely work too. Wink

The hilt moves around a lot? I'm confused.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: