Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496903 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7575 on: May 16, 2019, 06:37:31 PM »

This. I have yet to see an accurate one outside of a custom smith
Agreed

I’m telling you, there’s a huge hole in the market. Not even Custom Saber Shop pieces without customizing yourself. Only close ones I’ve seen are custom builders.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7576 on: May 16, 2019, 07:08:07 PM »

Definitely agree on slanted emitters, but id also love to see some creative window designs. A lot of the windows are just radially symmetric holes on the emitter (not judging, I love my manticore emitter) I'd love to see some asymmetrical windows, or even creative window/led placement.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7577 on: May 17, 2019, 12:32:50 AM »

Things I still want, bring the nickel plated finish back to the overlord, nickel plated pommels, and now the emerald green option to return to the list [I don't care if you Sunrider fans think they are the same].

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7578 on: May 17, 2019, 04:02:30 AM »

I have to post this again, and probably won't stop posting it until I get the sabers I want.
There are only two sabers I want to see next. 
The first one is an updated Archon V2.1, made to look like the Obi-Wan Kenobi hilt from ROTS, without an activation box or d-ring, mainly because I would like it to be similar to the Archon V2.1..  That and if the changes are not too drastic from the Archon, it is more likely to happen.  The new one could be called the Archon V2.2 and the Archon V3.2.
The second one is an Anakin Skywalker inspired hilt from AOTC, this one I would like to see with an optional activation box.  It could be called the Prophecy V4 or Prophecy V5.
Here's hoping that the next saber that US reveals is one of these two.
And may the force be with you always.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7579 on: May 17, 2019, 05:35:51 AM »

Definitely agree on slanted emitters, but id also love to see some creative window designs. A lot of the windows are just radially symmetric holes on the emitter (not judging, I love my manticore emitter) I'd love to see some asymmetrical windows, or even creative window/led placement.

I agree. Though in the meantime, I'd advise you to check out the Apprentice/Sentinel V5. The window design is a lot more unique than all the others I've owned so far.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7580 on: May 17, 2019, 01:14:02 PM »

I agree. Though in the meantime, I'd advise you to check out the Apprentice/Sentinel V5. The window design is a lot more unique than all the others I've owned so far.

I do like the current Sentinel design.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7581 on: May 17, 2019, 01:58:18 PM »

Things I still want, bring the nickel plated finish back to the overlord, nickel plated pommels, and now the emerald green option to return to the list [I don't care if you Sunrider fans think they are the same].
Honestly, there are many forum colors that are only off a hair to others.

AB is only marginally brighter than GB.
DVA is only slightly darker than VA.
HP only has a touch more blue than BH.

But despite the marginality of the differences, they are still detectable. I would assume the EG is effectively SRD biased to green.

I haven't had the opportunity to see EG or PO IRL and compare to other colors yet.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7582 on: May 17, 2019, 02:56:40 PM »

Honestly, there are many forum colors that are only off a hair to others.

AB is only marginally brighter than GB.
DVA is only slightly darker than VA.
HP only has a touch more blue than BH.

But despite the marginality of the differences, they are still detectable. I would assume the EG is effectively SRD biased to green.

I haven't had the opportunity to see EG or PO IRL and compare to other colors yet.

PO fits with the trend. Its just BR with more yellow hues. I really like though, gotta say.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7583 on: May 17, 2019, 03:02:19 PM »

PO fits with the trend. Its just BR with more yellow hues. I really like though, gotta say.
Makes me think it's a mix of BR and FO.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7584 on: May 17, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »

Makes me think it's a mix of BR and FO.

Agreed.

Nice avatar by the way

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7585 on: May 17, 2019, 06:56:48 PM »

Thanks

Sig by For Tyeth

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7586 on: May 19, 2019, 04:07:15 AM »

There are a few things I would like to see.
First, a new Emerald driver with some functionality like the Diamond board but without the sound.
For example, being able to change the color of the blade on the fly.
Second, being able to choose my blade color  for a stunt saber using an RGB scale on the website, so I can get the color I want everytime.
Third, I would love the option to add extra LEDs in the pommel end of the hilt with the Diamond Driver, for flash on clash, or pulsing.  Just think it would be cool to see some animated lights glowing in the pommel end of the hilt.  Either that or some lights on other parts of the saber.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7587 on: May 21, 2019, 05:49:28 AM »

Sell the li-on battery pack thingie without a speaker attached! I don't think I missed it.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7588 on: May 21, 2019, 10:15:21 PM »

An oval shapped hilt would be cool for sure Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7589 on: May 21, 2019, 10:21:57 PM »

An oval shapped hilt would be cool for sure Tongue

Yeah - I'd be onboard with something similar - not a replica - but very much like Miss Tano's "Rebels" pair of sabers. Not gigantic.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers