Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496921 times)
ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2011, 07:23:12 AM »

As for stamping or engraving our brand on other people's sabers, I'm sorry to say, that's not going to happen.

Pity, I could really get behind the engraved logo.

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2011, 07:26:22 AM »

like already mentioned..
Gloves with finger protection and the Ultrasabers logo..
"On the palm maybe leather, to get more grip on the saber!" Tongue huh rhyme??!!
In black and brown.. :O for either Jedi or Sith!

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

Darth Luran
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2011, 09:58:44 PM »

Gloves would be really cool, I need a good pair of dueling gloves....

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2011, 11:29:40 PM »

Wait... wait. I got an idea. Not just dueling gloves with the logo, but ARMORED dueling gloves with the logo! lol Probably not very difficult. Buy some gloves, buy some plates for the back of the hand similar to those for the stormie, throw one of the US logo window cling decals Ultra mentioned on the armor, velcro or strap the plates to the glove, and instant US saber dueling gloves with logo AND some hand protection. Hmm... I may do that myself.... lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2011, 11:43:57 PM »

Wait... wait. I got an idea. Not just dueling gloves with the logo, but ARMORED dueling gloves with the logo! lol Probably not very difficult. Buy some gloves, buy some plates for the back of the hand similar to those for the stormie, throw one of the US logo window cling decals Ultra mentioned on the armor, velcro or strap the plates to the glove, and instant US saber dueling gloves with logo AND some hand protection. Hmm... I may do that myself.... lol

already mentioned by me Tongue

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2011, 12:48:54 AM »

LOL I totally missed that.... Captain Oblivious, awaaaay! XD

I am not a color...

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2011, 03:21:09 AM »

I want to see a staff usable as both a staff and as two individual blades, without worrying about the batteries flying out the end. So a different coupler that would connect the two, without needing to put the pommel on. Parksabers *cringe* does it with their double helix saber, and I think it would be something easy to do.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »

That would be sweet.  Especially for those of us who want a (relatively) quick disconnect for 'cutting' staffs mid battle.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2011, 06:10:26 AM »

I was having something like that put into a custom staff I was doing awhile back that never quite made it to the build phase. I don't remember what we actually came up with, but it was some kind of interlock with a hidden or covered switch you could tap mid-battle to unhook the pair. Something to get them apart fast, but only deliberately and not by accident. Sweet feature. I'd love to see it on some Ultrasabers! Smiley If only I could remember how we were going to do it on mine.... lol

I am not a color...

jsfetzik
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2011, 06:44:36 PM »

As a new buyer I thought it would be nice to have hilt dimensions(diameter, length, weight).

It would also be nice to have some comparison photos of various hilts side by side. Along with a reference object that people are familiar with, maybe one of the Hasbro toys. This would help people figure out what hilts might be too big for what they want.

Finally I would also like to see all of the blade lengths(24", 32" and 36") as options on all sabers and as individual parts.

Dark Prophecy Battlestaff - Fire Orange

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »

My suggestion is..
"real lasers in the sabers" <- another rhyme haha Cheesy

ritterbrother16
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2011, 07:58:56 PM »

I think there should be more exotic hilts like a curved hilt or something that would open the eyes of lightsaber collectors. But by far Ultra sabers is the best if you ask me. And hopefully they make yellow for a color!!!!! Huh

"Let darkness impale you".

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2011, 08:04:38 PM »

I think there should be more exotic hilts like a curved hilt or something that would open the eyes of lightsaber collectors. But by far Ultra sabers is the best if you ask me. And hopefully they make yellow for a color!!!!! Huh

I've seen yellow blades, so while it might not be available as an 'official' color, I think you might be able to pursuade them to do yellow when you order.

As for curved hilts, I remember they used to do them. I don't think they were popular enough to warrent keeping them around though.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »

They've done yellow by request before. I'm sure if you ask they'd be willing to do it again, and as I remember the purchaser said it only cost him an extra 5 bucks or so. Don't quote me on that though. lol

I am not a color...

KingDub
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2011, 04:26:41 AM »

The light pike would be cool to see (long pole with a short blade on one end)
metal light tonfas Cheesy

Dominix V2 LE : Artic blue
(_||||____o|||||_:|                                                             )

Dark Initiate : Blazing red
(_||__o|||_:|                                   

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: