Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Post Here for the Summer Raffle 2017 Entry & Prize Thread  (Read 27765 times)
BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2017, 11:18:59 AM »

My unboxing video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84C6QInKGe0&amp;ab_channel=FlashingBlades" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84C6QInKGe0&amp;ab_channel=FlashingBlades</a>

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »

I'll try to repost the pics in a little while using imgur.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 07:51:44 PM »

All right, let's try this again.

Both together.

Prize saber.

Entry saber.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Eiyame
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 92

If you want a costume PLEASE message me on Etsy

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2017, 09:49:55 PM »

Order my Rey saber for my Rebel Legion costumes. And I got a Scorpion with Obsidian v4 soundboard in what I am pretty sure is Arctic Blue.

Over all the scorpion isn't a bad saber, the sound board is loud and its pretty enough. The only downside for me like a lot of US is that the hilts are WAY to big for my small hands and there is no way I could troop with this saber for any length of time it is just way to heavy. But I am very pleased with the fact I got something new instead of the run of the mill raffle sabers. (granted I have been away from US for about 3 years or so now so this is going off of the old raffle prizes) Gabe is happy with it so it will become his baby since he has been wanting that Scorpion for a while and I will love my graflex.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE. I VARY VARY RARELY LOG IN ANYMORE SINCE I AM SO BUSY. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ETSY TO GET A HOLD OF ME.

For Costume Information: http://etsy.com/shop/aetherealdesigns
For Ćthereal Designs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »

Beautiful sabers Eiyame!  Shocked

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2017, 10:55:08 PM »

My Guardian (original order) and my Graflex (2nd prize)

The Guardian is in GB with Obsidian sound, blue illuminated silver switch, 36" mid grade blade, Li-on setup with recharge port and nickel finish.

The Graflex is a bit of a mystery to me. I think I'll pm ultrasabers for a spec and get back to you all. The blade is white when off compared to the Guardian's mirrored look. I think that might be the ultra edge? The sound fonts appear to be different too. Does that mean obsidian lite? Regular battery setup. Bronze buttons front and back (beautiful). Red illuminated silver switch.

I haven't the words to say how pleased I am with both of them. What a thing to own! Thanks US for making this possible. I had planned on weathering one of them but I don't think I could bring myself to damage either of these beautiful artefacts. They are simply stunning. I'll have to start saving and get a 3rd with a promise to myself not to fall in love when it arrives and go to town on it.

PS I do however have the words to describe what it was like trying to get a photograph of things that are this bright (at night) and this shiny (during the day) and still do them justice. However I'll save those words for the directors cut due out in December. A huge tip of the hat to anyone on here who consistently churns out great images of sabers. I have a horrible feeling that someone will now point me to a thread entitled "Taking good photos of sabers".

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2017, 12:10:03 AM »

The Guardian is in GB with Obsidian sound, blue illuminated silver switch, 36" mid grade blade, Li-on setup with recharge port and nickel finish.

Oh wow, that is a magnificent saber  Shocked

The Graflex is a bit of a mystery to me. I think I'll pm ultrasabers for a spec and get back to you all. The blade is white when off compared to the Guardian's mirrored look. I think that might be the ultra edge? The sound fonts appear to be different too. Does that mean obsidian lite? Regular battery setup. Bronze buttons front and back (beautiful). Red illuminated silver switch.

The white blade is an Ultra Edge.

If it only has 1 sound fount is has Obsidian LITE sound and uses a standard battery configuration.
If the board has a micro usb port on it but only 1 sound fount it has Obsidian v3. You can download the Ultra Sabers Launcher and change the sound fount. This requires the  Li-Ion battery setup.
If it has multiple sound founts it has Obsidian v4 and needs Li-Ion setup

Another gorgeous saber! Congrats again on your raffle win!

p.s. I think you did a good job on photographing your sabers ;P

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 12:24:08 AM »

Order my Rey saber for my Rebel Legion costumes. And I got a Scorpion with Obsidian v4 soundboard in what I am pretty sure is Arctic Blue.

Over all the scorpion isn't a bad saber, the sound board is loud and its pretty enough. The only downside for me like a lot of US is that the hilts are WAY to big for my small hands and there is no way I could troop with this saber for any length of time it is just way to heavy. But I am very pleased with the fact I got something new instead of the run of the mill raffle sabers. (granted I have been away from US for about 3 years or so now so this is going off of the old raffle prizes) Gabe is happy with it so it will become his baby since he has been wanting that Scorpion for a while and I will love my graflex.

That thing is a beast! At least in the pictures, but beautiful for sure. A couple great sabers!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 12:25:40 AM »

My Guardian (original order) and my Graflex (2nd prize)

I haven't the words to say how pleased I am with both of them. What a thing to own! Thanks US for making this possible. I had planned on weathering one of them but I don't think I could bring myself to damage either of these beautiful artefacts. They are simply stunning. I'll have to start saving and get a 3rd with a promise to myself not to fall in love when it arrives and go to town on it.

PS I do however have the words to describe what it was like trying to get a photograph of things that are this bright (at night) and this shiny (during the day) and still do them justice. However I'll save those words for the directors cut due out in December. A huge tip of the hat to anyone on here who consistently churns out great images of sabers. I have a horrible feeling that someone will now point me to a thread entitled "Taking good photos of sabers".

Find job job with the pictures and wow some nice sabers!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 02:31:43 AM »

Some very nice stuff here, folks

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 03:53:40 AM »

My sabers are in the mail, allegedly arriving tomorrow.  Flamberge CE with GB all around, a $75 Mystery Box, and the Free Initiate.  I'm more stoked about the Mystery Box than anything - US has got me by the short and hairy's now...I'm sitting here like "Huh...I can throw $75 at a saber on a pretty regular basis and the outcome is just going to be awesome everytime" while also saying "You have a pile of sabers already, what are you doing with your life?"

lol

That is so hilarious!!! But, also true for us all 😂.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »

The white blade is an Ultra Edge.

Thanks for clearing that up.

If it only has 1 sound fount is has Obsidian LITE sound and uses a standard battery configuration.

The Graflex has a regular battery setup in it so that answers that also. Cheers.

Another gorgeous saber! Congrats again on your raffle win!

p.s. I think you did a good job on photographing your sabers ;P

Thank you very much. Your assistance has been most useful. I also appreciate your comments regarding my photos. You can't beat a compliment even if you fished for it lol.

Find job job with the pictures and wow some nice sabers!

Thanks tx  Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »

Beautiful sabers C3P, thanks for sharing!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 11:45:20 PM »

hahaha!! c3p-oates, i hear you man lol!  can be infuriating trying to get decent vid or pics of sabers at times.  Those look spectacular Smiley.  Ooo, and you've managed to encounter a sith 'flex in the wild- not very often one of those chooses someone he he, congrats!  I have one too- slightly different breed but the same basic animal.  I wonder if there's been a thread for that?  Pics of everyone's favourite flip-flopped sabers- the iconic light side hilt rock'n the dark side, or iconic sith saber sporting jedi colours?

BladeCross that FF scroll/ poster is EPIC!!!  Great score with the sabers man Smiley.

Gongrats to everyone on the wins and new sabers, as always some real gems!

Ok, wow, i had a hard time getting this all in frame lol.  Out of the box-

the 2 sabers in the front were my entries, they'll be going to their true homes soon- then i scored all the awesome promo stuff, including the little initiate(?) stunt, which is so cool, and then i got to pick any 2 sabers i wanted for 4 channel emerald lol- pretty mind blowing!  So these are as awesome inside as out.  I went with an EH for myself, and a guardian- both are just stunning.

none of these pics are filtered, or edited or anything like that, just straight up snapped from my beat up old phone- which should be obvious enough if you look at the definite lack of any photography skill whatsoever lol.  They'll get posted in other places on the forum as time goes on, like reviews and customs etc, i just wanted to post up and show you guys the haul Smiley.

the archon will be a cool project my friend and i can tackle some day down the road when we both have more time- making a changeable blade colour set up to flip to blue and match the other famous saber it fits the bill of in a lot of ways Smiley.  

These sabers are really a sight to behold in person- even nicer than i could have imagined!  I even got hooked up with an AV on the guardian- I absolutely couldn't be happier all around. 

https://youtu.be/ol-0vRXwR4A

Thanks SO much Ultrasabers!!!  I can't say it enough.  I'm still in shock about how wicked this is lol- i can't even believe it!  Thanks to everyone involved at Ultrasabers for all their hard work in making this happen- it's just amazing Smiley.  

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2017, 12:19:20 AM »

Wow Rev that's some serious saberage. Congrats!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: